It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black triangle/low flying/no noise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
ok so im sitting around the house waiting for my wife to get off of work its about 10 pm. its october in oklahoma of 2004. i usually smoke cigs in the house but decided to try one with some fresh air. immediatley upon opening my back door im stunned with the view of what is normally just a downhill slope with the suburbs cluttering the hillside, but this time there is an aircraft right over about three of the houses about a 1/4 mile from our house to the east. i know it's insanly low because i see the top of the thing! its huge! but i didn't hear anything unusual. it was a quiet night no traffic cruisng and no police sirens blazing which is unusual for this part of town. the sky is clear as can be little to no moon and still air. as i stare like a deer in headlights i lit a smoke and like it scenced i was spying it it slowly began to lift in the air. i remember hearing a dog bark from blocks away near the aircraft. after it reached 150 feet or so it slowly started to move north...then a red light came on on the bottom and it shot off at what must be a very very uncomfortable speed for any human to endure. it was gone

you can call me crazy or whatever you want. im giving you full permission because some of you guys remarks crack me up. but im dreadfully serious and wonder if anyone has any idea what the heck this thing was or if anyone here has seen such a sight.
peace out.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
One time I was camping very close to an air base and this HUGE bomber buzzed us. I was cooking and saw something out of the corner of my eye. I look up, and there it is!! So close I might have been able to throw a rock at it and hit it. It never made a sound until it passed over us, a very low rumbling. They were obviously messing with us. Is there a base near you?

fibonacci would be proud of your sig

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
any shape? any sounds? what was the weather like? How are do you figure it was a 1/4 mile away? any noticable features? any other people see it?

The more details and the more specific you are the more we belive.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
closest airforce base to me is tinker but that is over 100 miles away! and by the way ther was no "buzzing" just hovering (very silently) and judging the distance between me and it.........i should have heard something other than a dog below it. anyway.......bombers buzzinng u eh?
ya someones messin w/ you.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i judge the distance in blocks.....this would have been about six city blocks..because i know people in the area where i saw it . i asked my friends by phone almost directly after smoking and they thought i was kidding because it is my nature to be goofy. i stayed outside for about ten minutes after it was gone to see if maybe i would see another or hear anything........nothing. as for weather i said it was a clear night i could see start all over the place. as for any physical characteristics of the aircraft it was as long as about three houses from two of the points of the triangle, the tips were slightly rounded and there was no dome or cockpit to speak of just smooth slightly liquid metal looking like mercury, ya know how its just smooth and shiny...the whole thing looked like mercury except it wasn't flowing.
i don't do drugs and i don't drink. but since then my eyes have been peeled like a paranoid tweeker

top topics

join