It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS whats your opinions on the Kinetic Camera Ghosts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you go on Youtube and type in kinetic ghost you get 145,000 Results.

I've seen this technology being used on GA and PL used and it looks fairly interesting. I would trust this technology over the Ghost Box since it shouldn't give a lot of False Positives. With the GB you're just sweeping over radio stations and looking for relevant responses to questions asked. Now insects i would imagine could potential give you a lot of False Positives but if there are no insects in a area and it still maps out anomalous stick figures well then is it a glitch in the software or is it really mapping out something that is there that can not be seen with the Naked eye? My theory is that if it is indeed a Spirit then that means it also possess a mass and if that mass is a Human Soul then the Survival of the Consciousness can happen and the new form it takes are the famous Orbs. The Orbs are spread out but somehow still connected. In order to keep on Surviving without a Physical Body these "Orbs" need electricity as a food source in order to do stuff like this:

A quick Youtube Video search and if this video is legit it is fascinating. Because this is what I see with my own eyes. However I see the faint ones i dont see the Super Bright Ones which i find interesting. I also noticed that when i see the Orbs is when I start to Daydream so i dont know if there is a connection by them being attracted to the thought process of certain individuals. These Orbs are making the same patterns of right/left up/down movements i described in my previous posts. Another possibility theory that i have come up with is that these Orbs arent Spirits at all but a new life form that only needs electricity to survive and not water. Electricity exists naturally in nature as Lightning so why not?
edit on 6-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Fruit flies

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Fruit flies

What if your a neat freak who has no FF because you spray insect killer spray in your house and stuff still shows up?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Not sure about the first video, but the second is not genuine IMO.

The effect in the second video is light reflecting off of glass/glass mirrors and then projected onto objects in the room. I can replicate the exact same effect with my watch face.

Importantly, have a look from 30sec. The bright "orb" coming towards the camera appears to change shape, or more accurately, replicate the contours of the sofa and then cushion as it passes over them. These are not objects in space they are simply reflected light projected onto objects in the room.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I've never used a Kinect for the explicit purpose of discovering anomalies, but I used to have one for gaming, and I remember it picked up false positives fairly frequently. As you know, the Kinect is programmed to make humanoid figures out of the visual input. I think some ghost enthusiasts know this and use it to their advantage.

That all said, I am intrigued by some of the videos available that show no human subjects in the field of view, and seem to spontaneously construct them in totally viable poses for a human to make - but only for seconds at a time after recording for several hours.

The same guy's channel MichaelDMagee, actually posted videos with said anomalies.

Very interesting subject - and a possible tool for hunters. S&F. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Fruit flies

What if your a neat freak who has no FF because you spray insect killer spray in your house and stuff still shows up?

Nano surveillance drones/smart dust.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Weird, not really sure what to say to that stuff....

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have my doubts about the Kinect. I think most of what we see are false positives. Notice when they are mapping a real person how it freaks out and glitches? It shows their hands making all kinds of movements when they are still.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
oh man i loved that episode of ghost adventures where the kinetic was working like a Dr on nick on an old operating table, then there was the entire band complete with tapdancer doing some fancy foot moves on an old stage! they even took a stick figure bow and held there hands up when asked on command.

real or not it's bloody amusing and entertaining.
I go with YES i think there may be some proof to the concept.

new topics

top topics

join