It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been having a semi re-occurring dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So for the past few days I've been kind of having a semi re-occurring dream. The bulk of the dream is always different, but there is one part that is always the same. Some point in my dream I'm on a bus, it's always a bus, sometimes it's a normal passenger bus, some times it's a school bus, but it is always a bus and always heading north on I-35 here in Oklahoma City. Well we drive by my work place which is right next to the interstate, and it's always on my right side which is why I know we're going north. But anyways it's always evening and as we're driving by a moth-man lands on the corner of the building and watches the interstate.
He has white glowing eyes like really bright white, and he has to splotches on his wings that glows white to. I stare at him as we drive by and as we're driving by behind him the sky lights up like the setting sun and it gets brighter and brighter it's a dark orange-red color and as this is happening it seems to grin. I say this cause a crack in his face appears and spreads into a very creepy smirking grin.

Usually this is wear I wake up, sweating and shaking and dizzy, but last night the dream continued father, and last night other people saw it too. Up until that point it's only me that has seen him but not last night everyone on the bus saw him and even some cars behind the bus. And I felt differently to in my dream, usually it's mild paranoia and anxiety but last night I felt dread real dread like needed to get out of there right now type of dread.
I was trying to get the driver to go, but the bus wouldn't start in fact we were all stopped on the interstate. I was freaking out in the dream now and moved to pull open the bus doors to get away, and that's when I finally woke. Soaked in sweat and still in a panic.

I tried to google what it meant and looked up what it meant but nothing, and it's been bugging me it's been happening since Thursday, so I was hoping some one on here would know what it meant if anything. Any insight would be appreciated.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jedite

Hi Jedite

A bus in your dream can represent the vehicle to your destiny especially if you are the driver.
Being on the right hand side in your dream in the bus can represent strength, authority, preferred, wisdom.
I notice you repeatedly see the mothman and you feel scared but he does not appear able to touch you while you are in the bus. A bus stopping can mean waiting for direction and the timing of things.

These type of nightmare dreams as a Christian I find very spiritual. My children in their younger years would wake up from them scared and I taught them how to spiritually take authority over bad dreams and they would immediately go back into a peaceful sleep and not be disturbed again that night.

I do not know if you know Jesus but His name has power over bad dreams and those evil entities that appear in them.
If you have this dream again, look at the mothman and say out loud Mothman I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, you have no authority over me. In Jesus name go and never come back. That is is you realise you are in a dream and remember

join