It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Oliver - Trump Team's Russian Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Frankin asks him about any connections to Russia or whatever.
Sessions says he has none, offers more info than even asked for.

A tell-tale sign of lying. Even interrogators will say that.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: RomeByFire

Best theory against Trump i've seen, honestly.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out it was either way, honestly. Obama weaponized the IRS....nothing is beneath him. But Trump is the worlds wealthiest BS artist.

Flip of the coin on this one from me.

There's an equal amount of proof in my theory compared to Trump's theory that Obama wiretapped him!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Lol john oliver begs trump to run! Trump wins lol be careful what you wish for you untalented, unfunny, ugly manlet 3rd rate dailyshow reporter. He will never be colbert or like john stewart and is just like samatha bee just total crap for mindless NEET social justic warriors living in their parents basements

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Nice try. Too bad for you his show is a huge success.

But your free to not like the guy. Nobody is forcing you to like him even if most other people do.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Even Noam Chomsky acknowledges the foolishness of delusional morons who actully buy into and promote the "Russian election intervention" conspiracy theory.

The whole world is laughing!

“Most of the World is Just Collapsing in Laughter” on Claims that Russia Intervened in the US Election: An Interview with Noam Chomsky
www.counterpunch.org... ew-with-noam-chomsky/
edit on 6-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Nice try. Too bad for you his show is a huge success.

But your free to not like the guy. Nobody is forcing you to like him even if most other people do.

Yes its a huge hit with NEETs with purple hair who are barely fictional in society. Lol looking at his rating they are inflated ahahahha instead of just tv ratings they used, youtube, hbo go, tv and dvr recordings to come to a number of 4 million viewers a week! Hell 1 million views could have came from people making fun of his show on youtube!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
Paul Manafort, Trumps campaign manager who resigned over his lobbying work in Ukraine for the pro-Russian government.

To be fair, Yanukovych was in no way pro Russia. He was a selfish oligarch through and through. He did not even make Russian an official language in Ukraine as he had promised to do.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Well, if you actually read the thing you'd see that when he says the world is laughing about it, he doesn't mean they laugh because it's not true.

They laugh because comparing it to the number of ways that America has interfered in other countries it's laughable that we would even mention it.

Chomsky: My guess is that most of the world is just collapsing in laughter. Suppose all the charges are true, I mean every single one, it is so amateurish by US standards that you can hardly even laugh.....

This record is all over the world, constantly overthrowing governments, invading, forcing people to follow what we call democracy, as in the cases I mentioned. As I say, if every charge is accurate, it’s a joke, and I’m sure half the world is collapsing in laughter about this, because people outside the United States know it.

I mean do you guys even bother reading some of the stuff you try and spin??? It's like you're not even trying.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

NEET's huh?? That's an interesting term to use.

So now you're a ratings expert too are you??? My my what a variety of talents you have.

Well, if he sux so bad like you say then he'll be gone soon enough then and you won't have to worry about him.

But I get the impression he isn't going anywhere soon with his popularity.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Did you miss his starting off with "suppose..."?

That means he does he does not actually believe it true but is still entertaining it as hypothetical.

Apparently above your reading comprehension level...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Good read, thx. Chomsky is not one I would have thought to condemn this, but now I know and I do value his perspective. However, he did say "every charge" though and I wonder if just one accusation may be true.

So in your honest opinion, there is absolutely no way this could happen these days in this political cycle?
You think it is so unlikely that any suggestions otherwise are completely unwarranted?

I think I'll wait to see if any charges are officially moved into process before negating notion.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

LOL

Yeah, it's my reading comprehension under question here.

LOL

SpinSpinSpinSpin.......

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I had to check what site I was on , twice . Going through the thread replies I thought I had been redirected to Redzit or GPL

Sad

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: waftist

Sessions reaction after he was done, basically lying under oath, was priceless.

I mean what an obvious non poker face that guy has!!

He was like a Mongoose or something looking around for danger.

LOLOLOL

You could almost thinking to himself "Wow, did that really work??? I'm like a jedi or something"

No rather i think his look was that of "disgust" as both parties Democrat and Republicans both threw him under the bus. It is probably way funny to you and both side of the heretic field that both parties talked with Russia Ambassadors prior? But the MSM said nothing. Whats going on is a Left and Right boycott per se; insomuch as not to allow America to be great again. So you can play your left field aka Democratic field all you want. As I dont get caught up in the Left- Right dichotomy, but for the first time since President Jackson we have a president trying to help its citizens. And you sir by observing your posts stand right in the way. So keep on joking how funny it is that Trump cannot get his cabinet members on board. How funny wire taps are to a sitting President. As it is not very funny to the rest of middle America whom want a dam change. Hell even Tucker Carlson figured this out

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: allprowolfy

Ya know, I was feeling bad about what I said and was thinking about getting serious about this stuff. You know, making America Great Again.

But since you just gave me your permission to keep joking about it, I guess I'll go back to doing that now instead.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll always think of this now when I start thinking about taking politics seriously in the future.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I am sure your the type that would have rooted and argued for the oligarchy of POL POT of the past, amazing how insects without integrity slash their own tongue too smite their heritage? Simply amazing...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy

I am sure your the type that would have rooted and argued for the oligarchy of POL POT of the past, amazing how insects without integrity slash their own tongue too smite their heritage? Simply amazing...

Really?? Based on what??? The fact that you can't take a joke???

I know you probably think you know me and my position on everything and you probably think you're perfectly balanced and non biased too. But you don't know me and I'd bet the farm that you have your biases too.

So instead of attacking me and calling me names and all that which your doing out of ignorance, why not try something else because that stuff won't work on me. Been here too long to care about name calling and false accusations. You're going to have to prove what you say with actual evidence for me to take you seriously.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Tucker Carlson Destroys Sean Baloney's Sessions Attack . There was No Connection What so Ever to Russia and Any Trump Administration Officials during the Election . Keep Pushing that Fiction Libbies , No One is Buying that Crap Anymore.....

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

John Oliver is spot on, as usual.

His show is the best thing to happen to HBO since the Game of Thrones.

Jeff Sessions on the other hand, is probably the worst thing to happen to the Dept. of Justice since it's inception.

Clearly you are easily entertained.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join