It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3AM - Don't be afraid...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I guess it was just a result of my dream mind being affected by what I read about in these forums, but this is what happened last night at 3 AM.

I was laying in my bed dreaming peacefully and in bliss but then suddenly it was like a voice was projected into my head. It was so strange because it actually started with a "beep" sound and then the voice message in English with an American accent (I'm Norwegian btw). It said something like "Do not be afraid", and of course I immediately forced myself to wake up and be VERY afraid! This because I've heard aliens can use techniques like this when they abduct people to make them calm and submissive, but hell no, I was NOT going to be submissive!

So I woke up and I shouted to wake my girlfriend and I look around, but I can't see any aliens. Still I didn't feel safe for a while, but eventually I let it go and went back to sleep. And that was it.

But when this happened I did look at the clock and it was 3 AM, then it hit me... When I was a kid I used to be awaken 3 AM every night for a while! What woke me up I don't really know, but I remember always feeling like someone touched my back, right below my shoulder. And I was used to it and I was thinking that it was probably just a peaceful spirit or something.

But then I Googled 3 AM and learned that it is being called "The Devil's hour" and "Witching hour":
www.google.com...

Who knows what might happen to us when we sleep, I also woke up once (some years ago) and noticed that the thought that was in my mind was a strong hate against "what the aliens had done to me". I was shocked to have such feelings, I'm afraid stuff has been going on without me remembering it. I think there might be several versions of our minds, the one with amnesia (the normal every day mind) and the one without it...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalGuy

It's a good thing spirits keep track of local time zones eh!! Can't be having a chinese ghost waking you at 6pm..

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Back in the 80's I witnessed a team (inside three vans, I was sitting in of them ) there guys are using high tech gear with computers mounted on the walls. This guy picked up a microphone and started speaking into it.....he says things just like you mentioned..... later I was told "the government" knows the exact brain frequency of each person (slightly different for each one of us 3HZ - 6 HZ if I remember correctly) by scanning it and they can speak inside anyone's mind. A phsy ops. I found it fascinating.

BUT the spirit can do better.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Really ? i'd love to see if they could decipher my grey matter.....good luck to em' lol

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
later I was told "the government" knows the exact brain frequency of each person (slightly different for each one of us 3HZ - 6 HZ if I remember correctly) by scanning it and they can speak inside anyone's mind.

Brains don't have 'exact frequencies'.

More, you can't modulate audio onto 3-6 Hz. See also: Nyquist's frequency.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

For several years in my late teens / early 20's, I woke up at 3AM on the dot a lot. No other times. I think I had programmed it myself, due to my fascination with the "mysteries" of the KLF, aka The Justified Ancients of Mumu, fka The JAMS.

Madrugada Eterna (eternal midnight, aka "the witching hour")

edit on 3/7/2017 by dogstar23 because: Trying to figure out yvid tag

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

right below my shoulder

Was it your left shoulder or sinistrous (sinister) side as the Romans used to call it ?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t

It's a good thing spirits keep track of local time zones eh!! Can't be having a chinese ghost waking you at 6pm..

I'm not suggesting that. But a logical reason might be that other entities (extra terrestrial or extra dimensional) might prefer to roam around when most people are sleeping, similar to what spies or burglars would do.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

right below my shoulder

Was it your left shoulder or sinistrous (sinister) side as the Romans used to call it ?

I don't really remember properly, interesting question.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I usually wake up around 3AM almost every night to go to the bathroom...just habit now I think. nothing weird happens...still a bit eerie though

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I'd be terrified too. Let's keep in mind though, that whatever it was did not want you to be afraid.

The first thing that came to my mind was the Frey effect. Yes, anyone with access to microwaves, some technical expertise and an FM transmitter can broadcast straight into your auditory canal without pushing a sound wave through the air.

The second and third possibilities that came to my mind were high fever and schizophrenia. Auditory hallucinations are fairly common with high fever, and schizophrenia is not the worst thing that could be happening here. It's always a good idea to get your health checked, even if it's frightening or embarrassing.

This might be a good thing, too. Maybe it was an angel. Maybe you have unlocked an ability of some kind. Consider the silver linings, and I wish you the best. I wouldn't pay much mind to the "3AM witching hour" stuff. It's always 3AM somewhere.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
3 am is peak hour paranormal playtime

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It's also the time when the buzz starts to wear off.

top topics

join