It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle Daddy, Uncle Daddy, Hunter Biden Having an Affair with his Dead Brothers Wife...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I don't get it....whats the problem?

OP Said it himself.

originally posted by: whyamIhere
What about the "ick" factor ?

It's "icky". Sex is totally gross.
edit on 3/7/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Oh who the f# cares.

Newsflash to the uptight: My older (half) brother's dad dumped our mother and pulled a swap with one of our mothers divorcing brothers. Bro's dad got the ex-wife, maternal uncle got his ex-wife's sister.

My big bro is actually fine. SHOCKER, I know! /rolleyes

And to further that, one of my childhood friends has a younger sister-cousin from her dad and former aunt, who divorced her husband (who was dad's twin/the twin uncle) for her dad. Everyone's also fine in that family (actually, dad was a complete abusive ass until he shacked up with the auntie and auntie put a stop to that s#, so she's kinda a family hero now)

I think some folks need to take off their lacy panties. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
IMO, this is pretty sick, especially so soon. Someone mentioned that this is basically Biblical, and I agree, which doesn't help the sickness factor, but it is funny now seeing liberals defend something out of the Bible. I'm not surprised so many are in favor of it though, when it comes to sex, people will accept a lot of depraved snip. I'm not into it, but to each their own I guess.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Meh.

I fail to see the "ick" here...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join