It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet Soros has been investigating Trump for years now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Since June 2015 when he first started running. This guy is a hardcore liberal progressive and he's hella rich, many times richer than Trump. Remember Trump hired private investigators who investigated Obama's birth place? Soros must have hired private investigators who have been investigating Trump for years by now. And guess what? Both Trump and Soros found nothing with respect to their own conspiracy theories.

Which means, even if Congress appoints a special prosecutor to investigate the Trump Russia conspiracy, nothing will come out of it, unless they can capture Putin and interrogate him.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

Soros is not a hardcore liberal progressive. He just uses the liberal progressive platform to advance his agenda.

Soros and people like him do not have allegiance to any political party. They worship the almighty dollar.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Soros is not a hardcore liberal progressive. He just uses the liberal progressive platform to advance his agenda.

^
Exactly! Soros would support any movement, regardless of the "platform" as long as he can predict how it might effect certain groups/policies/markets. It's what he does... he is a financial puppetmaster manipulating the world around him for influence and profit

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Trump and Soros are on the same team.

Here you go

From your OP:

even if Congress appoints a special prosecutor to investigate the Trump Russia conspiracy, nothing will come out of it,

Well no kidding nothing will come out of it! Such a thing isn't happening and your playing with hypothetical what-if scenarios!

Flocks of birds stick together.

Since your OP is severely lacking in content, I'll bring the content!

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents. - See more at: www.conservativereview.com...

But wait! I already know the replies! But Hillary! But Obama! But the lefties! But but but but but - FAKE NEWZ!!1!1

Here's an article from 2004. Well before the buzzword "fake news," came about!

Tak e a read!

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

I wonder how Trump supporters haven't figured this out! I think they don't want to know the truth!

The firm manages most of the multibillion-dollar real estate portfolio of the $13 billion Soros Fund Management, from which Grove Capital was spun off last month.

More proof of the connection between Trump and Soros!

But I know - it's all just fake news!

There's too many sketchy claims going on regarding the Trump & Soros connection!

Funny how Trump has never spoken against these claims or publicly denounced Soros!

"What if," Trump is actually a lifelong oligarchal familial pal of Soros?!?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

They worship the almighty dollar.

And themselves..of course.

You know what i find amusing about all these old guys who have oodles of cash and power and the whole she-bang?

They are as mortal as the rest of us..and it's eating them up every time they look at the calendar.

They can't take it with them, these 'Star Wars emperor' types ought to take a leaf out of Musk's play-book and actually try to do something momentous that will / may change the world for the positive benefit of our entire species, not just themselves or their cronies.

And pigs will fly using fart power too.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Of course Soros was one of the backers of this witch hunt.
Trump is many things....egotistical, loudmouthed, vain etc.
But I do not think he is corrupt or has been corrupted by anyone.
They badly wanted to get dirt on him from anyone and anywhere and if they did get any, we would already know it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

We'd have known months ago, probably years ago.

I have no illusions that he's an angel. Anyone who's been in business successfully for that long must have made a few dodgy deals here and there, but if there was anything that could be used to smack him about..they'd have used it long ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Rumors about Soros getting subpoena'd by Congress.

Just rumors.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That's all documented fact sure.
And it all has to do with Soros's legitimate business dealings, not his shadow funding of operations to topple currencies and regime change in the Baltic states.
Again, all that stuff is from when Trump was a private citizen and running a multi-billion dollar business empire.
Of course he would have taken investments from legitimate sources, Soros's on the up and up money is as good as anyone's.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors about Soros getting subpoena'd by Congress.

Just rumors.

A lot of good that will do.....he will plead the 5th 9000 times, I am sure.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Nothing is going to come out of the Trump/Russia conspiracy.

All the information disseminated thus far has been the product of illegal action.

As such are fruits of the poisonous tree.

Inadmissible in every court of law there is.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

... if Congress appoints a special prosecutor to investigate the Trump Russia conspiracy, nothing will come out of it, unless they can capture Putin and interrogate him.

You know... I have experienced US politics since the early 1970s... it's been a funky thing because each side hates the other.

This is nothing new. Not at all... except... the hatred being applied by each side.

As a nation? We will not see another election.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

As a nation? We will not see another election.

I think we will. And it will be nothing more than a contrived, fabricated media event just like the last one.

Elections, campaigns and all the BS that is tagged on to them is big business, employing thousands of people. I was one of them working for the GOP.

new topics

join