It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMPED? John Lewis Congressional District still ranks as No. 1 Hub for Human Trafficking in USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The other day I met some guy and we got to talking about politics and he mentioned that Georgia is the #1 hub in the United States for Human trafficking; specifically children. He also stated that it remains #1 in 2017 as he personally knows someone in the DOJ whose job is to investigate same. I never knew that about the state but looked it up and lo and behold a lot of information beginning in 2011.

So where’s Johnny?

atlantadailyworld.com...

The MSM paints Trump as a racist and a whack for trashing a national treasure and icon Civil Rights Leader. Is that what Trump was calling him out for? I don’t think the Donald dumped on him for that. Nah it’s something deeper and at the end of the day I don’t think the Donald is that stupid. I searched the Congressman’s web site for human trafficking and two hits popped. One was related to Iraq and the other to a Federal Grant Announcement by Lewis that had NOTHING to do with child trafficking.

Me thinks that Human Trafficking is what Trump meant as he then dropped his tweet war with Lewis. Possibly he knows nothing will change even after Lewis was called out for something and the table is now set by Trump to play the next Trump card.

Oh the MSM guys and gals are too busy eating Pizza and did they float a potential red herring Pizza story to discredit that this kind of stuff exists? I attached a link to his Congressional Web Site so any member of the ATS community can say HEY to john by emailing him asking him to see what he can do to address and stop this ongoing disgusting behavior. If that doesn’t work I would then contact moveon.org

johnlewis.house.gov...
www.thedailybeast.com...
www.facebook.com...
www.cnn.com...
johnlewis.house.gov...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Is anyone-government or otherwise-taking on human trafficking? I live in Atlanta-born here-this makes me sick. John Lewis is a big phony here and everyone knows it-don't expect any help from him-he's bought and paid for by you know who.

Any organizations out there? Anyone paying attention?

Is this too hot for Melania to take on? It would seem more of a social than political issue.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Interesting, because the numbers I saw from 2016 show Nevada #1, and unfortunately, MI, my state as #2, so I don't know where he is getting those numbers.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well Nancy Schaefer was murdered for trying to uncover child trafficking within CPS.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure about human trafficking but Atl it is #1 in sex trafficking. 6 of one, half dozen of the other.

top topics

join