It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

LOL. I know right? and the Obama fans want to claim it's impossible Obama ordered this... After all, we all know who was the President who gave the order to spy on "everyone".

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Were his phones tapped before or after the Bowling green massacre?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

We don't bring up the BGM!! It could turn out like the Sweden riot prophecy...
Oh man if it was Trump himself who tweeted about the BGM the wheel of time would have had to weave it in for the Ta'veren Trump...
Has there been a thread on that other false claim he tweeted about? It was false and triggered 1.tweets from sweden officials saying it was absurd
and 2.The false thing he tweeted about... He tweeted it into reality.

edit on 7-3-2017 by BeneGesseritWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Brought to you by the Deflector in Chief, or His minion?

There was a specific claim made accusing Obama of wiretapping Trump, illegally.
I don't give a rat's arse if he tapped his own mother, we still have a specific allegation made with no evidence.
Deflect...
Deflect...
Deflect...

... When done, lets see his 'probable cause'.
With none, I'd imagine that his idiot rantings have damaged Obama (as if) and he would be liable, legally, for slander, if nothing else.
At the rate he's imploding, he won't last the year.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Brought to you by the Deflector in Chief, or His minion?

There was a specific claim made accusing Obama of wiretapping Trump, illegally.
I don't give a rat's arse if he tapped his own mother, we still have a specific allegation made with no evidence.
Deflect...
Deflect...
Deflect...

... When done, lets see his 'probable cause'.
With none, I'd imagine that his idiot rantings have damaged Obama (as if) and he would be liable, legally, for slander, if nothing else.
At the rate he's imploding, he won't last the year.

And, even better: none of these people were US-citizens! Wiretaping everyone else in the world is completely legal for the POTUS.

yay.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I find it suspicious that all of these leaks have been centered around the DNC and nothing having to do with the RNC. I'm thinking these leaks are only there to create controlled opposition. Surely the RNC isn't completely innocent so why the silence from Wikileaks on that side of the fence?

ETA: Wasn't Wikileaks thought to be compromised not too long ago? What ever came of that? Or do people have such short memories? Some will accept anything without question as long as it aligns with their preconceived notions.

Psyop, psyop, psyop. All these leaks being centered on ONE side of politics means there is an agenda afoot.
edit on 3/7/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Tiger5
Wow 4 minutes to read the entire article and subsequent links.

Wow--fewer than forty seconds to follow links to the original WikiLeaks source laying the operation at the feet of the NSA. But please, don't confront this directly--just continue hitting out at the softer targets.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Eric Hoffer wrote brilliantly about people like you.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Holy crap, you Obama apologists will grasp at anything at all.

If anyone in his administration did it, I'm sorry but it was Obama. If you're saying he has staff making decisions like this without his knowledge, then he is incompetent and the entire system is broken(which we already know anyway)

The whole grasping at semantics is quite a weak argument as neither side has made their case on the matter yet and likely aren't going to.

But don't you all worry, I'm sure while you're all distracted by the antics of this punch and judy show you've missed out on some other issues you should have been paying attention to.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: neo96

Cool but is there any evidence of Trump being bugged? Is WikiLeaks always a reliable source? Spying between countries is normal. spying on presidential candidates is different.

"Is WikiLeaks always a reliable source?"

You are being sarcastic right?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

How about you go read Vault7 and then you can delete your post.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Come now, do you guys not realize that all powerful figures are doing this, whether through the nsa, cia, or other? Republicans be doing this too...

Well that would be no excuse anyways, especially for spying on a political opponent and then leaking that info to your pet press in an effort to destroy that president.

I don't recall W. Bush doing this to Obama. Will it be ok if trump spies on his opponents for the next election and releases the info to the public?

Of course it's not an excuse.

But what I expect all of you right wingers to do is to call out everybody for it. If you just do it to Obama, it is a political hit not justice. Don't pretend otherwise.

I assure you that Bush spied and wiretapped all manners of people. Thinking otherwise is foolish. What do you think the Patriot Act that Bush pushed through was all about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join