It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I definitely do not think Obama is above wiretapping Trump or anyone, he's rotten. But it's obvious that Trump was tweeting about several specific articles that he was reading at the Daily Caller and Breitbart, between 3:26 and 4:02 a.m., on March 4, when he suggested Obama was tapping his phones.

So that makes me suspicious that he doesn't have any other evidence than that.

I do think it's interesting that the DOJ had information which seemingly came from eavesdropping on Flynn's phone though. But, still, Trump's five tweets that morning, taken as a whole, indicate he was tweeting about the Breitbart story, not any evidence he had.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes this smells "OBAMAGATE"

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
LAWL Wikileaks.

What ever happened to their Vault7 propoganda campaign?

They said it would be YUUUGE, too bad it sizzled out to nothing.

Yeah - I'm going to trust Wikileaks.

BAHAHAHAH.

Name one document ever released by wikileaks that turned out to be a fake.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

All you could come up with is 7? How many individuals do you think the federal government is wiretapping at this very moment? Oh and by federal government, I mean Donald J Trump. Fair, right?

So by your thinking, anyone can accuse Trump of wiretapping them and it have some "basis in reality." Correct?

I will be the first to say this list in no way proves Trumps claim.

However, the fact that Obamas official response to Trumps claim was that they never ordered surveillance on any US citizen, when we know thats exactly what happened with James Rosen does seem to cast doubt on Obamas response to Trumps allegation.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Democrat psy-ops.

Democrat Obama cyclops.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

Yes this smells "OBAMAGATE"

Big City Barnyard noises.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Trump is, as all presidents do, getting a daily intel brief.

He went to twitter as the most direct, immediate
way to get this news out to the American people.

Personally, I think he has known for quite some time,
through different avenues, yet decided now was the time
to bring it into the hearings.

And...it worked! Congress is now investigating, already....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Has it crossed your mind that if he actually had proof of these claims he wouldn't need an investigation.

You don't need to investigate something that you already have proof of being true.

If he had that proof he could just release it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Has it crossed your mind that if he actually had proof of these claims he wouldn't need an investigation.

He has the proof.

The investigation will serve many purposes,
main one being to expose it to the people,
and force the media to cover it.

Sure, he could declassify the information today,
maybe he already has for all we know.

Congress is the perfect avenue to expose this
politically motivated illegal spying.

Perfect for publicaly available hearings, depositions, videos, etc.

This is far beyond Watergate.

edit on 6-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: theantediluvian

All you could come up with is 7? How many individuals do you think the federal government is wiretapping at this very moment? Oh and by federal government, I mean Donald J Trump. Fair, right?

So by your thinking, anyone can accuse Trump of wiretapping them and it have some "basis in reality." Correct?

I will be the first to say this list in no way proves Trumps claim.

However, the fact that Obamas official response to Trumps claim was that they never ordered surveillance on any US citizen, when we know thats exactly what happened with James Rosen does seem to cast doubt on Obamas response to Trumps allegation.

And combine that with the knowledge Trump business aides were wire tapped and said wire taps were used in investigations while Obama was POTUS.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Right wing fake news just like the lies on HRC that got this boob elected in the first place.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It's already public. Is there any media outlet not talking about this??? It can't be any more public. Hell it started with a tweet. Not much more public than that.

Yep, he sure could. He could have done that anytime during the last 3 days but hasn't. If he did, we would know about it actually. But that isn't what's happening.

Because there is nothing to declassify most likely because that isn't where Trump is getting this idea from in the first place. Now he's scrambling to figure out a way to make it seem legit.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Looks like the evidence is in, we were on the verge of losing the democratic republic.

When Obama went after the tea party and other opposition with the IRS and other federal agencies, that right there was enough to convince any honest person to believe he went after opposing candidates of his Party. It's about time they get caught with their pants down and here comes Trump with a big switch.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well, for your sake I hope you're right. Because if not, that statement right there will make you look pretty stupid now won't it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's already public.

Public hearings, you know like the ones where Hillary Clinton
had her arse grilled, public depositions. The good stuff where
people get subpoena's, and the media talking heads start crying
because someone might put an end to the corruption.

Yep, he sure could. He could have done that anytime during the last 3 days but hasn't. If he did, we would know about it actually. But that isn't what's happening.

Congress has already included this in the scope of investigation.

It only took 3 days, two of which were on a weekend.
Beats anything Obama ever did!

And your deluded if you think Trump does not have intel.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Good thread... this is something Jason Chaffetz alluded today... he said Obama was 'notorious' for this kind of thing.
I suspect Obama's history is one of the reasons the House Intelligence Committee were so quick to agree to investigate Obama's administration for over reach.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Come now, do you guys not realize that all powerful figures are doing this, whether through the nsa, cia, or other? Republicans be doing this too...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

FYI, deflecting over to Hillary doesn't work because I don't like Hillary and don't support her. So doing that is a waste of time. But you can keep doing it if you'd like.

Well, if he's got the intel then it should be a pretty short investigation now shouldn't it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Come now, do you guys not realize that all powerful figures are doing this, whether through the nsa, cia, or other? Republicans be doing this too...

Well that would be no excuse anyways, especially for spying on a political opponent and then leaking that info to your pet press in an effort to destroy that president.

I don't recall W. Bush doing this to Obama. Will it be ok if trump spies on his opponents for the next election and releases the info to the public?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

FYI, deflecting over to Hillary doesn't work because I don't like Hillary and don't support her. So doing that is a waste of time. But you can keep doing it if you'd like.

No deflection, just reminding you of how it was investigated
by Congress, as this will be. People will be subpoenaed,
deposed, and the lamestream media will have to find
another narrative.

Well, if he's got the intel then it should be a pretty short investigation now shouldn't it.

I think your missing the point, but the democrats are already crying
and screaming about the fact that it is now in the scope.

Funny how they were calling it fake, to now trying to prevent
an investigation. Funny in a sick kind of way.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join