It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd (see link here) of Obama Administration wire taps: *

The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and
* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.

In addition to the above list we also know now that Obama wire tapped various individuals in the US media that were reporting information not flattering to the Obama Administration. It is widely known that Obama’s Justice Department targeted journalists with wiretaps in 2013:

Source

Follow the links.

So for those that think claims made over the weekend have no basis in reality.

Think again, and feel free to shoot the messenger(WIKILEAKS), and others, but it does nothing to dissuade the message.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Cool but is there any evidence of Trump being bugged? Is WikiLeaks always a reliable source? Spying between countries is normal. spying on presidential candidates is different.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yeah and Obama took the garbage out in the White House at night too.

Amazing how Trump flunkies on cue justify his ignorant statements like this link filled with distorted "facts"

Obama did this, Obama did that

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Wow 4 minutes to read the entire article and subsequent links.

Wish I was a speed reader.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
LAWL Wikileaks.

What ever happened to their Vault7 propoganda campaign?

They said it would be YUUUGE, too bad it sizzled out to nothing.

Yeah - I'm going to trust Wikileaks.

BAHAHAHAH.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey Trump just tweeted the WORLD IS FLAT

Trump says the world is flat, his followers will go around looking for screwballs who think the world is flat

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I saw this story just a little while ago and was going to post it in another thread where the sh*t is getting deep from all the Leftist deflectors.
According to the Leftists in the thread, there is no possible way Obama would have done anything like this.
Of course the burden of proof is on Trump to back up what he said about it on Twitter, but they are in total denial about their King Obama.
I believe that something probably happened, Trump is a loose cannon on Twitter but I don't think he would put out those accusations without knowing some at this time, unknown to the public, fact to back them up.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You forgot this part from Wikileaks.

US National Security Agency bugged

But don't let facts get in the way of yet another propoganda thread bashing on the left.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Complete speculation and supposition!

There's no proof to validate Trump's claims.

At this rate, ATS should start to believe EVERY Tweet made by ANYONE or else their unparalleled bias is going to be exposed.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
LAWL Wikileaks.

What ever happened to their Vault7 propoganda campaign?

They said it would be YUUUGE, too bad it sizzled out to nothing.

Yeah - I'm going to trust Wikileaks.

BAHAHAHAH.

And they're not bias.

They equally release stuff on opponents of Hillary, Obama, etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
F___ Obama, this is about that silly ass stupid ass president, the dense idiots elected who will run this country in the ground with his insanity, lies and deception.

Trump is just trying to distract the media concentration on his idiotic failures and his sycophants are helping him

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Biased?

Trump haters loved Wiki when they exposed GW's dirty little secrets.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The FBI has requested the DOJ to refute Trumps claims that he was wiretapped.

So far, no word at all from the DOJ.

I will wait and see how this plays out.

Although I find it highly interesting that the DOJ has not yet made a comment.

+1 more 
link   

All you could come up with is 7? How many individuals do you think the federal government is wiretapping at this very moment? Oh and by federal government, I mean Donald J Trump. Fair, right?

So by your thinking, anyone can accuse Trump of wiretapping them and it have some "basis in reality." Correct?

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

Cool but is there any evidence of Trump being bugged? Is WikiLeaks always a reliable source? Spying between countries is normal. spying on presidential candidates is different.

It was reported in all the papers at the time. Liberal rags included

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah and Obama took the garbage out in the White House at night too.

Amazing how Trump flunkies on cue justify his ignorant statements like this link filled with distorted "facts"

Obama did this, Obama did that

Didn't the Obama presidency end already? Why must everything Trump does be justified with the whole "Obama" rule. The election is over, no idea why he's still campaigning.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

At this rate, ATS should start to believe EVERY Tweet made by ANYONE or else their unparalleled bias is going to be exposed.

Of course it is speculation and supposition, just like you are doing when you say there is no proof to back up Trump.
There is no proof as of right NOW.
Just as nobody should believe a Tweet by me or you on anything concerning this subject, however I would think that a Tweet by the President, no matter what you think of him personally, should be taken as possibly based on some fact.
He does have access to knowledge beyond what we know as regular citizens.
If you are thinking he Tweeted that tidbit out as just hyperbole, you Leftists are pretty gullible.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Of course it is speculation and supposition, just like you are doing when you say there is no proof to back up Trump.
Just as nobody should believe a Tweet by me or you on anything concerning this subject, however I would think that a Tweet by the President, no matter what you think of him personally, should be taken as possibly based on some fact.
If you are thinking he Tweeted that tidbit out as just hyperbole, you Leftists are pretty gullible.

I'm not a leftist, hahahahahahah, but nice try.

"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a leftie," the new alt-right motto.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Trump (without evidence) accuses Obama of wiretapping.

That is the headline on CNN right now.

Maybe he got it from an unnamed government official or an anonymous source........you know,,,Just like CNN does.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I'm not a leftist, hahahahahahah, but nice try.

"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a leftie," the new alt-right motto.

Ok whatever...you are not a Leftist.
That doesn't change that fact that this is probably based on some facts that are unknown to the general public at this time.
While you might not be a Leftist, you seem to be good at deflecting just like true Leftists always seem to do when faced with possibilities that something might not go in their favor.
edit on 6-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join