It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food for thought - societal collapse from SJ is a scapegoat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I was just thinking. From my perspective society is on the brink of a fiscal collapse. One that if was allowed to happen will be scutinized and investigated over a lengthy period of time after. Now consider that those "in charge" will not want to be appropriately blamed for their transgressions. Nor will they want their children to. So if this collapse (weather its apart of NWO or standalone bad policy) is to happen, it's better they push it from a morality / societal differences perspective. They'll get what they want and write the "history" about it. It's all just a game. Keep your eyes open for obscurities. My food for thought.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Gee, Hillary should have won so they could blame it on a woman and insure that a woman never got to be president again. Is that why Hillary was allowed to be the Democrat Presidential candidate even though it was evident she screwed Bernie?

So how does Trump fit into this, a businessman is to blame? It wasn't businessmen who created American jobs that got us into this, it was the ones that buy everything from elsewhere.

It is a creation of a group from Europe that want us under a world government control who created this mess we have.

Ok, So having a black president did not collapse the economy, it was evident that McCain acted as if he was purposely throwing the election. There was a big plan to have the economy fail and reboot with Obama's first election, but of course it didn't happen. Maybe it would have been better back then. We weren't so far in debt as a nation back then.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gee, Hillary should have won so they could blame it on a woman and insure that a woman never got to be president again. Is that why Hillary was allowed to be the Democrat Presidential candidate even though it was evident she screwed Bernie?

Yea but "empowering" women has been a major part of the agenda. Trump may or may not be apart of the big picture. What I have said is speculation and a possibility. Something to consider for those of us who like to consider a lot. I can't really speak about the recession, too many variables and not enough truth.

join