It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Ambassador Sergey Kislyak Still in The USA? Obama Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sergey Kislyak is one of many diplomats from Russia to the United States. As of December 30th 2016, Russian diplomats were expelled from the US. There is no indication that Trump has invited them back (that I could find). Yet here he is just last week, chilling out w/dems just before Trumps speech to congress. Curious, right?

What's even more odd, is that the stated reason for expelling the diplomats was for Russian interference with the election. Obama also sanctioned a few companies and a couple hackers, according to the above article. Yet, they allowed Kislyak to stay, who they're now using to accuse sessions of lying during his vetting. So, if dems and Obama were worried about Russian ties, and knew that 'a trump surrogate' (to use their words) had "private" meeti ngs with him, then why did they allow him to stay in the country while expelling other, possibly innocent Russian diplomats?

I have a few theories, not all of them sinister, what do you think ATS?
edit on 6-3-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Actually there's only one Ambassador.

The expelled people were diplomats etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The ambassador is a diplomat. Highest ranking diplomat, but still a diplomat.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: xuenchen

The ambassador is a diplomat. Highest ranking diplomat, but still a diplomat.

yes

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There is diplomatic relation between Russia and the US. Also, there is no economic sanctions on Russia. There are some sanctions on some people close to Putin.

I mean, Boeing still sell planes in Russia. If there were economic sanctions on Russia, Boeing would not be allowed to sell in Russia.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 6-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, I guess the Democrats needed him for a while. He will be disposed of after he says what the Democrats want him to say and then it will be blamed on the Russians.

Putin probably is allowing him to stay here to disrupt the new government we have in place. You have to remember, it is the desire of Russia to have us fall from within. If chaos erupts like it is now, the Russians are happy. Maybe Putin is actually working with the Democrats on this, maybe Trump is not the one working with Putin.

Either way, with all the chaos, Russia is winning this conflict. So the Liberals seem to be working for Russia, same with the Media.

If we are afraid of the Russians, we are more dependent on our government to protect us. If the Russians are afraid of America, they are more dependent on the Kremlin to protect them. Win win for both governments.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm sorry but it sounded like you just suggested that Dems are assisting Putin with the destruction of our country. Fundamentalist much?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm sorry but it sounded like you just suggested that Dems are assisting Putin with the destruction of our country. Fundamentalist much?

But isn't that what the Democrats are suggesting that Trump is doing?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Yet, they allowed Kislyak to stay, who they're now using to accuse sessions of lying during his vetting. So, if dems and Obama were worried about Russian ties, and knew that 'a trump surrogate' (to use their words) had "private" meeti ngs with him, then why did they allow him to stay in the country while expelling other, possibly innocent Russian diplomats?

It looks evidently, dude makes a useful idiot out of himself...conveniently, for the sake of losing global stranglehold on nations susceptible to strangulation...he's there to maintain the aura that globalists are still at the helm...clearly they are not when every news item is bashing the commander and chief.

Maybe he's the one that decided bite the bullet rather than get shot and killed at an art exhibit...?

There's been a few ruskies diplomaticus that were killed following election of Trump. I don't know why ruskies diplomaticus have been getting shot as of recent days gone by.

The green text displays an oxymoron/hypocritical stance showing who's colluding with Ruskies while pointing the finger away from self.

Classical Freudian slip-up?
Pea-brained imbeciles the lot of 'em.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Unless the US cuts off diplomatic relation with Russia, the ambassador is always in the US.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think the left and right are very good at distracting and dividing. I refuse to play that game.

top topics

join