It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this really just revenge on Obama's part?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
For years since Obama was elected in 2008, Trump kept saying Obama might have been born outside the US. He hired private investigators to investigate in Hawaii, and all that. Is Obama saying Trump might be a Russian secret agent or someone under the control of Putin really just pay back? Could it really be THAT simple?

I mean seriously, if someone is not natural born or is an agent / puppet of another country, would the US government even let him / her even run for president in the first place? Come on man, get real.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
Is Obama saying Trump is a Russian secret agent or someone under the control of Putin really just pay back?

Has Obama actually made that allegation aloud and/or in writing? Can you provide a direct quote so you can support the premise of your theory?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Well, not him directly but Democrats do that, and Obama being the boss of Democrats endorses it since he has not spoken out against it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

For years since Obama was elected in 2008, Trump kept saying Obama might have been born outside the US. He hired private investigators to investigate in Hawaii, and all that. Is Obama saying Trump might be a Russian secret agent or someone under the control of Putin really just pay back? Could it really be THAT simple?

I mean seriously, if someone is not natural born or is an agent / puppet of another country, would the US government even let him / her even run for president in the first place? Come on man, get real.

The real question is:

Does a foreign born orphan person from Indonesia who was adopted by a couple with one American Citizen adoptive parent and was granted Citizenship by adoption court papers count as a "natural born citizen" ?

Hawaii had some real cool adoption laws back in the early 1960s.

It gets complicated because all the court papers are still sealed as of today.

edit on Mar-06-2017 by xuenchen because: indonesia

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Well his parties moniker is the end justifies the means,

What has transpired before and after the election.

Rigging Primaries.

Stealing nominations.

Spying on political opponents.

Anything goes.

Don't be surprised.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Does a foreign born orphan person from Indonesia who was adopted by a couple with one American Citizen adoptive parent and was granted Citizenship by adoption court papers count as a "natural born citizen" ?

Yes. Actually, your former President, who served your country for 8 years, won a Nobel Peace prize, got a Grammy, passed the Stimulus hence created a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs, turned around your car industry, insured 31 million until then uninsured Americans, and improved the US image in the entire world is said to be born in similar circumstances.

Hawaii had some real cool adoption laws back in the early 1960s.

American Laws. Yes. Hawaii had been an American State for 2 years when he was born.

But to be honest, Obama is quite the American compared to your current President. Trump is of German stock, was formerly married to a Czech wife - than mistakenly to an American wife who got pregnant with his child against his wishes (probably from his toilet seat), then divorcing her and re-marrying a much better wife - from Slovenia, then part of Yugoslavia.. a wife that only became American in 2006 and already is your First Lady.. well, I'd be careful with your judgement about foreigners, non-American people in high ranking positions and happenings in 1960 there, sailor.

in 1960 both Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia were communist states - so, do you really suggest that Trump was married to TWO commie wifes and still think he should be YOUR president?

You never cease to amaze me.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

What is Obama's revenge? He isn't doing anything except countering and defending himself against Trump's egregious accusations against him.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Well, not him directly but Democrats do that, and Obama being the boss of Democrats endorses it since he has not spoken out against it.

Guilt by association? Weak argument you got there.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You mean like this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You mean like this?

www.youtube.com...

How is a video from a 2011 WH correspondents dinner a revenge against Trump's actions today? I'm not following you here. Or is that supposed to be evidence of Obama defending himself? I agree that is the case, though it's still a bit outdated to current events.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

My point is Trump bugged Obama for years so Obama is returning the favour with this Russia puppet conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I certainly can see Obama being vindictive about Trump's part in getting the so-called long form birth certificate released. That's the kind of guy Obama is, imo. He was brutal to Trump at the 2011 White House Press Dinner. His hatefulness showed although he masked it with humor.

I have never considered myself a birther, but MotherMayEye, a poster here on ATS has some extremely in depth research regarding the notarized bc that caused me to pay a little more attention and do a little more reading.

The only thing I have come to believe more than I used to, is that Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. is probably not Barack Obama's real father. He may or may not have married Stanley Ann Dunham (no marriage license has ever been found), but the child, imo, was not his. Also, no divorce order has ever been found from what I have read.

Obama Sr. was killed, some speculate murdered, in Kenya in 1982 at the age of 46.

I don't know who Obama really is or where he came from (hell! he may not even know), but his "grandparents" raised him mostly. He served as America's president for eight years. He has put some questionable people in place within government agencies, and he did allow open borders that let some pretty questionable people set up stakes here, but time will tell. What's done is done.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

My point is Trump bugged Obama for years so Obama is returning the favour with this Russia puppet conspiracy.

That's kind of flimsy reasoning. Obama is a pretty upstanding guy. It is more likely that he was more than willing to let this go without a fuss.

new topics

top topics

join