It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preibus and Bannon deprived of Air Force One, after Trump rage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: MysticPearl

What bothers me:

While i definitely lean conservative, there are quite a few liberal ideals that I endorse. Im a moderate in every sense of the word, embracing the displays of liberty that each party is able to muster up.

So I see positives in the democrats position. Especially as it comes to religion, as America still needs a check to keep Christianity at bay.

But their behavior has been so bad that I can't endorse their politics. Even when I actually agree. I am so revolted by the behavior I see (including some members on ATS that I would otherwise respect) that Im compelled to run the other way as hard and fast as I can.

And when I say "their", its a rather nebulous term. Obviously the leaders who feed this crap to the masses daily. But the people who don't step back to think, and instead run around like Chicken Little simply because they are told the sky is falling.

It isn't hatred. Its pity. Good people I know being sucked into tis crap, as if their participation even mattered.
Which only makes me more angry, as I feel like I am being forced and controlled, which gives me severe heartburn.

Yeah their behavior is terrible since unlike the GOP who starve people to death and cause wars and deny humans health care the liberals are real bad in comparison because you don’t like they way they talk

ITS ABOUT PEOPLE!

HUMAN BEINGS!

FORGET PERSONALITY

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

As an independant, I am really starting to wonder about the people I share my country with. No dig is too low, and thats sad.

When I got my "people like you" designation it was a very freeing experience. But I always wonder...what kind of people am I?

topic....it's common knowledge on the beltway that Trump is off the rails and his family is very concerned.

edit on 6-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

a reply to: MysticPearl

What bothers me:

While i definitely lean conservative, there are quite a few liberal ideals that I endorse. Im a moderate in every sense of the word, embracing the displays of liberty that each party is able to muster up.

So I see positives in the democrats position. Especially as it comes to religion, as America still needs a check to keep Christianity at bay.

But their behavior has been so bad that I can't endorse their politics. Even when I actually agree. I am so revolted by the behavior I see (including some members on ATS that I would otherwise respect) that Im compelled to run the other way as hard and fast as I can.

And when I say "their", its a rather nebulous term. Obviously the leaders who feed this crap to the masses daily. But the people who don't step back to think, and instead run around like Chicken Little simply because they are told the sky is falling.

It isn't hatred. Its pity. Good people I know being sucked into tis crap, as if their participation even mattered.
Which only makes me more angry, as I feel like I am being forced and controlled, which gives me severe heartburn.

Yeah their behavior is terrible since unlike the GOP who starve people to death and cause wars and deny humans health care the liberals are real bad in comparison because you don’t like they way they talk

ITS ABOUT PEOPLE!

HUMAN BEINGS!

FORGET PERSONALITY

was this supposed to be relevant to me or something I said? Or just a general off topic rant?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The trouble is we are dealing with a man in his twilight years, i think I have made this point before, but it is worth noting....the older you get the more you regress.

At the risk of being called ageist, I think there is a serious question to answer here.

Should there be an upper age limit on the position of POTUS?

Based on current form, I would say, yes there is.

I know to some Trump appears to be the truther, the down with the down, plain speaking and real, yet what if this is all a ruse?

Again, something I wrote awhile ago, back in the day Trump sounded more eloquent, more intelligent, nowadays he uses very plain speaking language, like he is in 3rd grade, he doesn't speak like the leader of the free world, nor act the part.

So it leads me to question, just how much of his behaviour is acting?

Again, I have noted before, it's like he has the Putin play book, create confusion, chaos, remain at the forefront of peoples minds and draw attention away by any means necessary from that what you don't wish the people to see.

We all know he has a "relationship" of sorts with Putin, I don't see why he wouldn't have received some proven to work advice too.

I believe Trump signed the amended executive order regards immigration today...if I'm not mistaken?
edit on 252017MondaypmMon, 06 Mar 2017 18:12:25 -06006America/Chicago62017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There wasn't a single thing in that video showing anything close to a temper tantrum. For all we know the small scene where Bannon raises his arms up was simply a gesture used in discussing the damned wiretapping by someone...not a gesture of anger against President Trump for sure.

There wasn't a single thing in that video showing where Trump stormed out of anywhere.

Bannon and Priebus did not stay behind in anger. Trump had dinner with Sessions Fri. night and met with Bannon on Sat. I seem to remember seeing Bannon boarding AF1 at the same time Trump did.

No dissension visible anywhere. Spicer said it was a productive weekend.

I swear, our media is out of control nuts.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
What a poor wittle snowflake.

N
That is what the term was meant to deride: people standing in public whining about how unfair things are.

Well he is, otherwise what's that twitter account for? I see more whinging on it than saying good morning folks.

According to Trump, he uses Twitter to communicate directly with The People, sans the media putting their own spin and editorial on it.

From that perspective, given what we see in the media....im not so sure I blame him.

But, but, his perspective re any tapping for instance is one of a conspiracy whinge against him...he said vaguely, "I just found out my wires have been tapped" and said pretty much nothing else, except to name names. The meme there is that the people needs to believe that without a smidging of evidence, without exactly knowing what he is saying. Now, to look at the reports of the FISA' s contents, anything we know of is ambiguous at best, other than a server in Trump Tower was a target. One person is given as saying that Trump's name was mentioned in the 'first' FISA, which is also vague, since it was not specifically given as Trump being the Target, and the same goes for the second FISA, which is also bound to have name/s in it. What we do know, since it has been historically reported, is that another person who also lives there was or may still be under an investigation.
So, this is not a President talking to the people, this is a President talking down to the people.

It's like saying to all, "Johnny stole my ice cream" ...Okay, now we know it's Johnny and who he is, but, I say what ice cream was that? reply, "Well I don't know but, I'm sure it was mine, okay! shutup" This what you get. Who wants to go with that crap from a person holding high office, it's indefensible.

edit on 6-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
and priebus was supposed to be at mar-a-lame-o for a big donor reception but daddy grounded him

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Who took the video ? On the Whitehouse lawn . In full view of everyone . And then leaked it .

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I seem to remember seeing Bannon boarding AF1 at the same time Trump did.

Well now's your chance to see ABC News look silly, if you can do a bit of digging, since this is what they reported,

"As Trump was in the air aboard Marine One headed for Air Force One on the tarmac at Joint Base Andrews, a phone call was made from the West Wing to the team on board the president's plane with a directive to remove Priebus and Bannon from the manifest, sources said. They would not be going to the Sunshine State."
Link to source,
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

It's super alpha, no doubt. Just ask the next five people you meet. Everyone is saying.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is an ATS thread? Trump supposedly got mad at people in his administration? Unless aliens or the Illuminati were behind it, who GAF?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This is an ATS thread? Trump supposedly got mad at people in his administration? Unless aliens or the Illuminati were behind it, who GAF?

The left is like the little kid who secretly has a crush on someone and express it in extremely negative ways.
They love Trump but won't admit it, they can't stop talking about him.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

topic....it's common knowledge on the beltway that Trump is off the rails and his family is very concerned.

Any chance you can elaborate on this please ?

What is the beltway and what are his family concerned about ?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

They Effed Up , and the Boss is Not Happy . Happens All the Time in the REAL WORLD ..........Yawn......

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

They Effed Up , and the Boss is Not Happy . Happens All the Time in the REAL WORLD ..........Yawn......

You a suffragette Of Leninist Steve Bannon should make such a, 'rejoinder' as, "Yawn" Siberia for you.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Don't Tread On Me.............

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah their behavior is terrible since unlike the GOP who starve people to death and cause wars and deny humans health care the liberals are real bad in comparison because you don’t like they way they talk ITS ABOUT PEOPLE! HUMAN BEINGS! FORGET PERSONALITY

So in 8 years Obama withdrew from the middle east, restored their systems of Govt and all ended well? I see, NOT

top topics

<< 1   >>

join