It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Antifa are just anti-American, anti-Constitutional cowards.

They are the fascist leftists that openly hate free speech.

they are the new Brownshirts.

They are cowardly little bullies that would probably crap themselves if they were ever faced with things like responsibilities or jobs.

They are basically anarchists, we saw their practice run with the 99%ers....Now they are in full swing.

As a comedy side note... Out of the 1 billion guns in America about 9,999,999,999 of them are owned by those on the right.... don't bring a stick to a gun fight as my daddy always told me...hehe

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Antifa are just anti-American, anti-Constitutional cowards.

They are the fascist leftists that openly hate free speech.

they are the new Brownshirts.

They are cowardly little bullies that would probably crap themselves if they were ever faced with things like responsibilities or jobs.

They are basically anarchists, we saw their practice run with the 99%ers....Now they are in full swing.

As a comedy side note... Out of the 1 billion guns in America about 9,999,999,999 of them are owned by those on the right.... don't bring a stick to a gun fight as my daddy always told me...hehe

Why even give these people a platform.

That is what they are pushing for a martyr, an excuse.

They have no power if they are ignored. Want to "really" hurt them? Ignore them.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What am I watching here? A couple of violent assholes pummeling each other over politics?

There seems to be an abundance a$$h*|^s these days.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
There seems to be an abundance a$$h*|^s these days.

They've always been here, the difference is they have many more platforms to get their assholishness broadcast to the rest of us. Now I can watch two people from opposite sides of the political spectrum whack the crap out of each other from the comfort of my Masonic hostage dungeon.

edit on 8-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Now I can watch a two people from opposite sides of the political spectrum whack the crap out of each other from the comfort of my Masonic hostage dungeon.

It's the little things...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
It's the little things...

They do make the difference.

Now pay your subscription and I'll turn the feed back on.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Respect the Shield!!!

Now adopt more shields and let's assume a testudo formation.
edit on 8-3-17 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

so happy to fight for their rights legally yet wear masks and hide their faces and commit crimes whilst protesting
against the removal of their rights etc

they are no better than neo nazis who wear masks and stand up for their rights

if you identify strongly then why hide your face , you arent committing a crime by protesting legally
those who hide are there to commit crimes simple fact

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I see an 'SS' on his lapel?
Weren't they all rounded up and put in prison?
Was Soros seriously a nazi? Shouldn't he be trailed for war crimes etc?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Soros was born in 1930, he was 10 years old in 1940, he is a "demon" yes, but he never sided with the nazis..

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow, many of you lot seem to be very black and white. Putting opinions or beliefs across and then saying 'FACT!' or any variant of that is never going to make someone who holds a different opinion see your side. Perhaps you should start to consider things as a whole instead of just retreating into pre-conditioned opinion structures and seeking validation from others who feel the same. Mainly on this thread you seem to be of the 'right' but I have seen plenty of the same involving people of the 'left' on other threads and in real life.

Reality is more like shades of grey. For example, people justifying violence by another name that they supposedly abhor in people of different opinions. Your willingness to put on a hoody and go and jump around near each other in groups, occasionally lashing out when you feel backed up and safe enough, should be treasured as something that you share in common. Come together over your shared strength of will - both sides hold beliefs that they are right and whatever evidence crops up to challenge that is ignored. Another area of shared humanity between 'left' and 'right'. Arguments about who hates Soros more! You are more alike than you think. Dividing the idiots to make them easier to rule has never been so easy it seems.

Do supposedly right-wing morons or supposedly left-wing morons give less of a # about the powers that be who control the financial systems sitting in their palaces and laughing at you all? Hmm, tough to say who's more wilfully ignorant.

_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Thought's ATS?

Yeah, you could have got the picture of George Soros the Nazi right for starters... Oskar Groening

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
not only did stick man fight old people , he is a known white racist. i guess thats inline with a lot of ats though nowadays.
edit on 03am103America/Chicago3110k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join