It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Unselfishness can be just as destructive as selfishness. We don't think about it often because it isn't a problem, but if you were always unselfish to an extreme degree then you could easily give away needed materials to live your life (like food, clothing or shelter) and thus pose a detriment to you. At some point, just to survive, humans need SOME measure of selfishness. It isn't all bad.

This is just another example of morality not being so clearly defined.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I thought I was pretty obvious, Ok, have fun signing petitions

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Alt Knight. So catchy.

One step closer we are.

A lot of Trump people will start dressing in a similar manner as him.
Mock hoplite formations, mock battle cries, mock flag bearers

Trump people with justified reason are going to start being armored.

The event was a mosh pit/battle line. There should have been police, They are where?

The Alt Knight was defending others, not himself, I doubt he wins in CA. commie hole won't stop police antifa.

edit on 6-3-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Alt Knight. So catchy.

One step closer we are.

A lot of Trump people will start dressing in a similar manner as him.
Mock hoplite formations, mock battle cries, mock flag bearers

Trump people with justified reason are going to start being armored.

The event was a mosh pit/battle line. There should have been police, They are where?

The Alt Knight was defending others, not himself, I doubt he wins in CA. commie hole won't stop police antifa.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

When one Violent-Thug-Paid-Trump-Supporter tossed a Women down by her hair, the police moved aside the "Violent-Thug-Paid-Trump-Supporters" and pointed their Weapons at us

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

To be fair anyone who is not a Marxists and establishment is considered an alt right by the left.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I had to Google what antifa means. Was NOT disappointed

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

I think we are seeing the birth of a new American Icon that may become historic for future's to come. I mentioned in past threads that it was only a matter of time before people became defensive. Why is this happening? People are saying enough is enough. What the left does not get is that the more they are violent the more the right feels threatened and when that happens it is gonna be all out war. People do not like it when others who threaten them get near them. And once the left invades the right's safe space, its GG.

I am not in favor of violence, in fact I abhor it. But I am in favor of self defense.

There is a difference between Violence (offense) vs Force (Defense)

It follows the rules of engagement, and the left breaks all those rules which means they are fair game. You see, under natural moral law, if someone attacks , the other is within his rights to defend himself.

The left complains about safe spaces, yet they invade other people safe spaces.

the left = Violence
the right = Force

Once an icon is born the opposing side is usually on the losing side of history.

But either way crazy times we live in. But it looks like things are escalating to a point of no return. The only way to avoid Civil war is by both sides taking a chill pill for the next 4-8 years. But I don't see that happening because as one of the protesters admitted; they:

Liberal Admits they Want to Tear down the System for Anarchy

they don't really want anyone elected, they just want to tear down the system.

By admitting that they want to destroy the system they are telling you flat out, they have no intention for peace. But what can you expect from Nazi collaborator George Soros. Which by the way, it came to my attention this picture of him as a kid in his Brownshirt uniform. I guess old habits die hard.

But It seems to me, through their own admittance, that it is not peace that they want. So, if there can be no peace, then what else is left?

Thought's ATS?

This is how you use a stick.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Remember when Reagan said that fascism will resurface in the name of liberalism?

edit on 3/6/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Not actually true

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Liberals and Neoliberals are as corporatist as Republicans and Neocons, no denying that. but if you are trying to reference that to us you are mistaken, we are not Liberals

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Except that is a completely pejorative and wrong description

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Unselfishness can be just as destructive as selfishness.

Narcissist Selfishness is a sickness of the mind. It is a disorder. It either needs a mental institution or to be locked away. Hitler was a selfish narcissist. Do the math, evil IS SELFISH.

That will never change no matter how much political correctness you use.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

When one Violent-Thug-Paid-Trump-Supporter tossed a Women down by her hair, the police moved aside the "Violent-Thug-Paid-Trump-Supporters" and pointed their Weapons at us

you were there?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Technically, the video you posted is violent and violates the rules of engagement. You don't pick up a stick and go to a person to wack them. You only wack when they come to you if you feel threatened and if they have something on them.

Like sticks, pepper-spray or bats. Like the liberals bring with them.

The politically correct are trying to say "Let them hit you don't hit back"

They are telling you not to defend yourself. That is the whole argument of this thread.

No, if someone is about to hit you, you CAN use force. This thread is centered on the use of FORCE. Not violence, but there were few here trying to turn this to Violence instead of force. When there is a difference.

I will also remind people that Federal Law does not override the United States constitution, the right to defend yourself. Some posted Federal Laws which means nothing compared to the Sacred U.S constitution and Natural Law.

Bottom line, get armed and get ready to defend your homes.
Liberal Admits they Want to Tear down the System

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 07 Mar 2017 05:13:23 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 07 Mar 2017 05:13:23 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Unselfishness can be just as destructive as selfishness.

Narcissist Selfishness is a sickness of the mind. It is a disorder. It either needs a mental institution or to be locked away. Hitler was a selfish narcissist. Do the math, evil IS SELFISH.

Siting an extreme case of selfishness doesn't negate my point that unrestrained unselfishness can be just as destructive as unrestrained selfishness. You just don't see it as often.

That will never change no matter how much political correctness you use.

So why aren't you donating all your possessions to charity and living off the land yet? You clearly still have your pc so you are selfishly taking advantage of 1st world comforts.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Maybe you would be a little more credible if you stopped calling everyone a Liberal that is clearly not if you bothered to actually research something.

And all the times the 'Paid-Pro-Trump-Thigs' were the aggressors you defend ou right to defend ourselves?

Unless you were there, you only see clips on the Internet

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

NSA? CIA? FBI?

I plead the fifth

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
they've added to the fuuckery... just what the internet needs more of.

edit on 7-3-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I stand corrected. You're right.

"…the SS organization had been constituted according to the principles of the Jesuit Order."

Source: "The Secret History of the Jesuits," by Edmond Paris, p. 164

Walter Schellenberg, former chief of Nazi counter-espionage made this statement: "The S.S. organization had been constituted by Himmler [Heinrich Himmler, leading member of the Nazi party] according to the principles of the Jesuit Order. Their regulations and the Spiritual Exercises prescribed by Ignatius of Loyola were the model Himmler tried to copy exactly. Himmler's title as supreme chief of the S.S. was to be the equivalent of the Jesuits' 'General' and the whole structure was a close imitation of the Catholic Church's hierarchical order." "The Secret History of the Jesuits," by Edmond Paris, p. 16410 FACTS You Must Know About The Jesuits!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join