It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
No, that's the TRUTH. And anyone who wishes to find it WILL find it. I suggest people to do their OWN investigating

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Lol. If truth is objective like your second meme says then it contradicts your first meme which is an opinion. Heh. It's like you don't know the difference between opinion and fact.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Let people decide for themselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Truth isn't up to personal interpretation. It either is or isn't. People decide for themselves about opinions though.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Nope, its the truth. Truth is UNCHANGEABLE.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Nope, its the truth. Truth is UNCHANGEABLE.

Ok. Then prove your "order-follower" theory using objective data. Don't post a link to that speech either. Just show me the data that proves it true.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Soros needs to feel a vengeful stick.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You're calling it a theory when it's SELF proving through MORALITY. You can't grasp this concept because you aren't a moral human being. Your actions in this thread speaks louder than words.

REAL EYES REALIZE THE REAL LIES.

Morals alone proves it is so.

The difference between the truth and the lie is that the truth is moral, the lie is not.
edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 14:10:47 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 14:10:47 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

What part was un-objective? The part where I say I am concerned about your personal financial well being or that I am a lothario?

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: President, Jacygirl fan club.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You're calling it a theory when it's SELF proving through MORALITY. You can't grasp this concept because you aren't a moral human being. Your actions in this thread speaks louder than words.

"self proving through morality" isn't a thing.

REAL EYES REALIZE THE REAL LIES.

Morals alone proves it is so.

The difference between the truth and the lie is that the truth is moral, the lie is not.

Morality is relative so morality cannot prove anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What part was un-objective? The part where I say I am concerned about your personal financial well being or that I am a lothario?

I'm an Aries.

I thought this was a "Bash the violent leftists fascist" thread.

?

I'm confused now.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What am I watching here? A couple of violent assholes pummeling each other over politics?

Over ideas that were planted by an outside force.

Actions which have zero impact on those they are fighting, and over the event, which will be forgotten before the sun rises.

Pawns in a game were they lose, regardless which prince or principality wins.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm confused now.

Just now?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Over ideas that were planted by an outside force.

Actions which have zero impact on those they are fighting, and over the event, which will be forgotten before the sun rises.

Pawns in a game were they lose, regardless which prince or principality wins.

I think that sums it up pretty succinctly.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm confused now.

Just now?

More confuseredlyiest.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

By admitting that they want to destroy the system they are telling you flat out, they have no intention for peace. But what can you expect from Nazi collaborator George Soros. Which by the way, it came to my attention this picture of him as a kid in his Brownshirt uniform. I guess old habits die hard.

Whoever that photograph is of, he is not wearing the uniform of The Sturmabteilung ( Brownshirts ) or SA

The collar patches in that photograph are from the uniform of The Schutzstaffel. Or to you and i The SS

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hmmm...okay, I have decided that you are a follower caught up in another's truth. It is not your fault, it is natural for many who seek truth for themselves to go overboard in their belief of discovery, grasping on a revelation given from another. It is always so much easier! Antifa and BLM ( numerous others globally too!) are simply reacting to their newfound truths, exactly how you are...as explained in this thread.

My advice is to step back and realize that your seminar speakers truth is his truth and his alone. Keep seeking to find your own truth and not someone else's version. No two people will ever have the exact same truth. Keep searching...respect others truths but I hope you keep finding your own truth. One test to know is to ask yourself am I motivated because of another's truth that inspired or am I motivated to act on my own truth based on experience?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thread aside and going off topic (since this thread died anyways). You know, I do happen to wish for a peaceful world where we are all united without fear. A world where true love reigns supreme. Love is morality. Morality represents caring, empathy, the putting one self in others shoes. Knowing if i hurt the other I hurt myself, To acknowledge the whole, not just the self(selfish)

The main problem I see in this world is simply one thing. NARCISSISM. That is the one and only plague of existence. the "me me me" instead of WE WE WEEEEEEEEEEE.

Notice blacklivesmatter when ALL lives matter. selfishness is indeed the enemy of mankind. It is SELFISHNESS that needs to be eradicated because it is only destruction. It is only DEATH.

You know, the truth is? I am an anarchist, but of the REAL kind. The original Anarchy. THAT is JESUS. But its not just about him, its about his teachings. Applying LOVE, which is the ten commandments.

THAT is true love. Caring, not wanting to see others get hurt. To take a bullet because at the end of the day? that other human being regardless of his beliefs, he is your brother.

that is why honor thy neighbor would create true peace if everyone applied this simple common sense called Natural law. The law of morality. LOVE.

Selfishness only leads to Lust. Its simple common sense that many should already know this. That is why many aren't happy in their relationships. Because people lack morality. none respects one another, that is why we are at war.

I am neither left nor right, i am center.

But go against me, I can also be the devil. Cause I sure am no saint. There are no saints in the world. and that is the ultimate truth. But until people learn to look into the mirror and realize THEY themselves are the problem, nothing will change, and in the end, we all destroy one another. Nothing for you nor for me.

Why? because narcissism is selfishness which equals to a virus. It consumes, but never gives back. It wants to be right when it is obviously WRONG. Such a virus needs to be burned for the greater GOOD.

How do you like them apples?

Peace
edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 15:23:40 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 15:23:40 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No, no, no.

You want to decide what is "the truth," for other people.

No, that's the TRUTH. And anyone who wishes to find it WILL find it. I suggest people to do their OWN investigating

Which one is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join