It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I see ten flags on this thread. Not EVERYONE agrees with you. Another lie...

Wow! A whole TEN flags?!?!? I'm surprised it hasn't moved to the top of the ATS home page.

*Sigh* what a waste of time. keep trying with the OLD switch and bait routine.

And you can keep on with the old masturbate routine, fapping over violence and trying to pass it off as acceptable.

Chess is my favorite game.

Me too. You just got mated. Hard.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Antifa is NOT paid by Soro's, we are actually an enemy of his as well

So you admit you are part of ANTIFA?
Cool!
I'm just one of the 75k signature's who are asking the president to declare you all domestic terrorists.

Petition

BAHAHAHAH let me know when they start shooting up mosques, churches, and elementary schools.

Oh #, that was your main man Roof and other white nationalist conservatives.

"Everyone I don't like, or who doesn't think exactly like I do, is a terrorist."

You guys crying about terrorism so much, lawl, go check out the boy who cried wolf.

Everything from the media to this is considered terrorism by the alt-right. By the time you guys actually stop reporting on actual terrorism, no one will believe you because you clowns call EVERYTHING a terrorist.

Even things that aren't alive, like CNN.

Be afraid! Be verrrrrry afraid!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Intuition and natural instinct is above mans law. I suggest people to ignore you and instead follow their spiritual and natural instincts. Because it is 100% correct. The GUT never lies. And that is the guideline for engagement.

Intuition is above your advice.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh boy.

# the law, I do what I want, because I know what is right!

Are you 13?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Wow! A whole TEN flags?!?!? I'm surprised it hasn't moved to the top of the ATS home page.

Still, the point was .. not everyone...which still validates my point. (its 11 now btw)

And you can keep on with the old masturbate routine, fapping over violence and trying to pass it off as acceptable.

Your fetishes are not mine. Sargons law for you. I already said I didnt favor Violence but you keep pusshing the narrative so that others can believe it.

Me too. You just got mated. Hard.

Your Ego runs checks your body can't cash. But whatever floats your bubble.

Word of advice, it is rude when you paint someone something they are not. All you're doing is trying to character assasinate and discredit. Same tactics done OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

that is why I say those who use those tactics have an agenda.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh boy.

# the law, I do what I want, because I know what is right!

Are you 13?

Considering how I write, intellectually vs your childish ridicule and trolling. I would have to ask you the same question.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Still, the point was .. not everyone...which still validates my point. (its 11 now btw)

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish. When I said 'everyone can see it' I knew that there would be other nutbars that would agree. It helps to know who they are for FEMA sorting purposes.

Your fetishes are not mine.

They all say that at first.

I already said I didnt favor Violence but you keep pusshing the narrative so that others can believe it.

Yes you did, you just try to camouflage it by calling it 'God's law'.

Your Ego runs checks your body can't cash.

Any time you want to play with your pal Augie and get mated, let me know.

Word of advice, it is rude when you paint someone something they are not. All you're doing is trying to character assasinate and discredit.

To assassinate someone's character or destroy their credibility implies they had both to begin with.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Ironically you can't see how this very thread paints you as a HUGE hypocrite. All from your own words in the OP, too.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Which I posted time and time again. You are confusing force with Violence. You are lying.

Those who search back will find this same image posted.

I suggest people to Listen to mark Passio as well because he also knows what he is talking about.

the knowledge I am talking about is in fact REAL. This seminar will prove once and for all that what I say is true.

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 13:34:53 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 13:34:53 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Which I posted time and time again. You are confusing force with Violence. You are lying.

You can call me anything you want, I don't have thin skin. What you cannot argue with is the law, which is pretty clear that repeatedly whacking a jackass in the head, despite them being a jackass, is felony assault.

Mason to Queen 8, chick-mate.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I will let people decide that on their own when they watch the seminars I posted which is the truth. have a good day

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I will let people decide that on their own when they watch the seminars I posted which is the truth. have a good day

'Seminar'? Who are you, the Tony Robinson of woo?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

'Seminar'? Who are you, the Tony Robinson of woo?

I actually took seminars to learn what I learned. I suggest people to do the same instead of taking my or your word for it. After all, my purpose is to get people to THINK for themselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I actually took seminars to learn what I learned.

If any of them were on law and its practical application you should ask for a full refund plus compensatory damages.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I actually took seminars to learn what I learned.

If any of them were on law and its practical application you should ask for a full refund plus compensatory damages.

Character assasinating me. my , what on earth did I ever do to you to merit such treatment? Such a loving guy are you?
Once again I point to the seminars posted which contains REAL knowledge.

the knowledge to become SOVEREIGN.

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 13:46:37 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 13:46:37 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Character assasinating me. my , what on earth did I ever do to you to merit such treatment.

How was me telling you to get a refund assassinating your alleged character? I was looking out for your fiscal well being since it appears you got taken advantage of and if anyone is going to take advantage of someone it is going to be me.

Such a loving guy are you?

Truly, I am. I make Romeo Montague look like a jaded cynic.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Cool meme.

Stay away from questionable legal advice.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That's not a meme. it's part of the slideshow from the seminar. NOT a meme. Another lie. Why are you so afraid of people actually LOOKING at the information? You just doing everything in your power to steer them away from it. "nothing to see here folks"

WRONG there is PLENTY to see regardless on what YOU SAY!!!!

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 13:55:11 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 13:55:11 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That's not a meme. it's part of the slideshow from the seminar. NOT a meme.

Nope. Meme I says. And not a very good one at that.

You just doing everything in your power to steer them away from it. "nothing to see here folks"

Look, don't get pissy at me young lady when I try to earn my paycheck.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Mark Passio on Truth vs Perception - Natural Law Seminar - October 2013

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join