It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Thats a promise. I'm resurrecting true Christianity. But what have YOU done to change the world?

aaaaaand I'm out.

Continue to whine about character assassination, lol. Go drink some cement and grow thicker skin, bud.

The next time you want to go and promote your parties violent tendencies, perhaps exercise this in a safe space thus no one will hurt your whittle feelings?

My party's violent tendency? Im not even a trump supporter. But I do favor THE TRUTH. You haven't read my threads exposing Trump as a Jesuit have you? Another FALSE assumption from your part. Assumption = not true = a lie.

So why should we believe someone who tells lies? You aleady spoke a falsehood here stating it was "my party".

But if you mean Left vs right.

Black lives matter steal trump supporter car because HATE

Unlawful Anarchist Liberal Admits they Want to Tear down the System for Anarchy

yea, keep telling yourself lies that the left aren't violent

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So like icy-fire or hard-applesauce?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Precisely. Or good-violence. Like in the OP.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Under your beliefs its violence. Under mine (NATURAL LAW) it is defense. Natural law is above the laws of men.
You do a man a great disservice by trying to get him to ignore intuition and natural instinct in favor of a law.

People go with instinct and intuition because that GUT feeling in your belly is 100% correct. The law has ZERO intuition and it cannot predict human behavior, but this is covered by natural instinct and intuition.

Do not allow people to tell you to ignore your GUT.

If you follow augustus advice you disconnect from your own intuition. Choose wisely

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 12:31:34 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 12:31:34 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Under your beliefs its violence.

No, buttercup, under the law it is felony assault.

Under mine (NATURAL LAW) it is defense.

Here's the thing. The isn't a group of statutes listed as United States criminal code and another called Wackadoodle Internet Belief.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Intuition and natural instinct is above mans law. I suggest people to ignore you and instead follow their spiritual and natural instincts. Because it is 100% correct. The GUT never lies. And that is the guideline for engagement.

Intuition is above your advice.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Intuition and natural instinct is above mans law.

Did you learn that when you got your law degree or when you passed some criminal justice courses?

I suggest people to ignore you and instead follow their spiritual and natural instincts.

Great idea! I say everyone should follow your awesome 'Christian' morals and run around like a bunch of rampaging baboons.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Let go of your left-right paradigm.
Differ in opinion/truth/life peacefully.
This created division is the real source of violence.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Christianity is here to stay whether you like it or not. You can ridicule, put us down through bullying tactics , but it wont stop our message.

It seems name calling is the best some people have. But I know when a person name calls anyone, to me they are a bad person, with zero morals and lack of respect towards their neighbors. And anyone who is sane would do well to ignore anyone who resorts to bullying and childish tactics such as name calling.

But of course some will say "you're whining". No, im just calling you out.

You reap what you sow.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You reap what you sow.

Says the 'Christian' who likes violence.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

No, they are not actually

en.wikipedia.org...

is a theory of anarchism which advocates the abolition of the state, capitalism, wage labour, and private property (while retaining respect for personal property),[9] and in favor of common ownership of the means of production,[10][11][page needed] direct democracy, and a horizontal network of voluntary associations and workers' councils with production and consumption based on the guiding principle: "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need".[12][13]

it's not to be confused with Marxist or Leninist

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hence the ignorance, you believe a youtube video because you want it to be True.

Antifa is NOT paid by Soro's, we are actually an enemy of his as well

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Nope.

Communism:

a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs

Anarchy:

absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.

Like I said, polar opposites.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You reap what you sow.

Says the 'Christian' who likes violence.

Says the freemason who's organization is distrusted by 70% of the population because of the one world agenda. I will NEVER trust a freemason. So I guess we both are on part on distrusting one another's ideologies. That can't be helped, it is what it is.

Putting words in my mouth is a lie. So i dont trust people who lie especially those trying to paint me one way falsely when I am something else. So I will believe what I believe because it's the truth. because i dont like Violence. I do LOVE force.

There is a difference.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TheBulk

Yet there it is.

It's actually something the right should be very concerned about.

But if it makes you feel better to pretend it's not real, then go ahead.

Yeah there it is, few fringe idiots who seem really staged. I don't see you guys getting tapes from the various anti-white movements that are the main stream in your party. These guys represent nobody.
edit on 6-3-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

So you admit you are part of ANTIFA?
Cool!
I'm just one of the 75k signature's who are asking the president to declare you all domestic terrorists.

Petition

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Says the freemason who's organization is distrusted by 70% of the population because of the one world agenda.

You need to get with that one world agenda, princess. Satan doesn't like violent people, he wants people who are nice to other people. Hail Lucifer!

I will NEVER trust a freemason.

Me neither!!!! They're all cockapoopie.

Putting words in my mouth is a lie.

I would not put anything in your mouth, trust me. Plus, everyone can see your violent, religious agenda just by reading your posts. You are a naughty, naughty girl.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

So you admit you are part of ANTIFA?
Cool!
I'm just one of the 75k signature's who are asking the president to declare you all domestic terrorists.

Petition

As am I!

#VotesNotViolence

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Plus, everyone can see your violent, religious agenda just by reading your posts.

I see ten flags on this thread. Not EVERYONE agrees with you. Another lie... *Sigh* what a waste of time. keep trying with the OLD switch and bait routine. (It's getting old...and fast.). You walked yourself into that one budd. I dont need to be offensive, when my opponent gradually hangs himself.

Chess is my favorite game. It's about thinking, not brute

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 13:05:57 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 13:05:57 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I never said the left weren't violent, it just so happens you're bemoaning that while supporting the right being violent.

Your party goes on and on all the time about how I'm a liberal.

I'm just taking one from the playbook.

"Everyone I don't agree with is a right wing extremist."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join