It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your version of Gods law is not my version. We have two different beliefs. try again.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
We simply have two beliefs. Your job is to accept it and be tolerant as a liberal peace loving guy you are.

Sorry Princess, I am a Libertarian. Try again.

And flat blasting someone in a home invasion scenario is far, far different than braining a guy with a stick during a protest.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: President, Jacygirl fan club.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Your version of Gods law is not my version. We have two different beliefs. try again.

Jesus said to burn your other cheek when I spoke to him last night.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

cause the protestors did not have bats , sticks and pepper spray of their own right?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If you're bringing sticks, bats, pepper spray to a peaceful protest, then I'd hate to see what you'd bring to a violent riot.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If you're bringing sticks, bats, pepper spray to a peaceful protest, then I'd hate to see what you'd bring to a violent riot.

I rest my case

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

cause the protestors did not have bats , sticks and pepper spray of their own right?

Aww, look at you! You're so cute.

They are all violent jerkoffs and could have used some time in the pokey to chill their asses out.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

does this mean we can we agree then that both sides suck? and call it a day? Since after all you did imply that people fighting over politics is not the way to go.
edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:47:29 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 11:47:29 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

You do realize that people call themselves alt right out of sarcasm right? Same as "deplorable", and "alt knight". Isn;t it a form of bigotry to be intolerant to anyone? Or am I mistaking your social Justice glossary?

Victims tend to adopt the name in order to one day unleash the fury.

For example, when i was fat and got bullied and people called me fatso, I adopted "fatso" to myself to fill up the rage within in order to overpower my opponent. Why? because if you call me names, any names, as a bully would, my only action is to defend myself.

Point being if I warn you not to get 10 feet from me, and you ignore my warning, you deserve what comes to you because...ahem...my safe space.

And the left tends to invade other people's safe spaces. In other words you reap what you sow. I call that fairness. Dont like it? then stop getting in peoples faces or else you'll get punched.

Is that so hard to do? Respect if you wish to be respected. golden rule. the way it should be.

You need to find someone else to rant about the lefties and SJW's too, because I'm not a leftie and I really don't care to read your incessant complaints within society.

But hey, way to show how infantile and petty all of you blind anti-SJW fanatics are. You're the ones always complaining about other people being easily offended but I swear to god you're the biggest, most easily triggered pack of cry babies i've ever #ing seen.

You have fooled no one in your OP. You're all for "your side," using violence - you're actively glorifying and defending it throughout this thread.

You r's and D's have more in common than you think.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I rest my case

Does this also apply to you're hero the ALT-KNIGHT?

Or is his bringing of "sticks," simply self-defense?

Double standards lawl.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

does this mean we can we agree then that both sides suck? and call it a day? Since after all you did imply that people fighting over politics is not the way to go.

I can. Can you? It would certainly appear you are trying to glorify the one jerkoff beating the other jerkoff in the head with a stick.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So, you support this Masked-Paid-Trump-Supporter?

Some people actually make it easier for us, so thanks to the hypocrites.

By the way folks, Antifa is NOT paid by Soro's or Obama, or Putin, Or Hillary, Or Bannon. I've said this before, I've tried to hold rational conversations with people about this, seriously, get out of your ignorance for once, We don't have to be paid our goals and causes want to eliminate Soro's why would we take money from him, and why would he pay people that are against him?
edit on 6-3-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You have fooled no one in your OP. You're all for "your side," using violence - you're actively glorifying and defending it throughout this thread.

I am not trying to fool anyone. Im telling the truth. But people with their own agendas are trying to discredit me. It's as simple as that.

You wanna know the funny thing? Do you even know how many people I influence a day? And how much I reached? To me it doesnt matter what you think. I have my own media, and my own growing "army" of truthers ready to unleash truth upon the world.

So no matter how much political correctness, character assasination attempts, or ridicule, I have the last laugh cause I single handledly changed the world through the truth.

Im just saying, the days of corruption are numbered. So it really doesnt matter if you read the OP or not. A powerful wave of truth is about to hit everyone. In fact, it has already been unleashed.

Enjoy your fantasy while it lasts. But least I am doing something to change the world, through the truth.

As for the OP? again, I spoke the truth. If people want to accept it that's fine. But there are others on the way. And they out number alex Jones followers 10-1.

Thats a promise. I'm resurrecting true Christianity.

But what have YOU done to change the world?
edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 12:06:56 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 12:06:56 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

you got a few "Truths" wrong, though.

You called us Liberals, we are Not Liberals, you implied we are paid by Soro's, We are Not paid by Soro's

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Blacklivesmatter and ANTIFA are both paid by George Soros.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Thats a promise. I'm resurrecting true Christianity. But what have YOU done to change the world?

aaaaaand I'm out.

Continue to whine about character assassination, lol. Go drink some cement and grow thicker skin, bud.

The next time you want to go and promote your parties violent tendencies, perhaps exercise this in a safe space thus no one will hurt your whittle feelings?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What the hell is a anarchist-communist? Those two things are polar opposites.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
What the hell is a anarchist-communist? Those two things are polar opposites.

It's like a Born Again-Non Crazy person.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Does George Soros pay everyone who the reich wing disagree with?

Some people need a good arse whooping if you ask me.

Left or right matters not...

If you're a jerk job expect a beat down.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
...the reich wing...

Alright, that was friggin clever.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join