It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I do live in the U.S. And I do understand the the U.S constitution. I actually teach it to people.

Doubtful, since anyone who understood the law here would know beating people over the head with a stick is not self-defense.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
It was two different people! Double assault!

I'm sure that made the Original Post poster even more aroused.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is self defense if you move towards me despite me warning you. And from what I see from the video in the OP, antifa was moving FORWARD to him. He struck as a defensive measure.

Edit: there are reasons why court orders exist that prevent people from coming 100 feet from your house.
edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:09:22 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 11:09:22 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It is self defense if you move towards me despite me warning you.

Really? Now I know you are full of crap.

A person claiming self-defense must prove at trial that the self-defense was justified. Generally a person may use reasonable force when it appears reasonably necessary to prevent an impending injury. A person using force in self-defense should use only so much force as is required to repel the attack. Nondeadly force can be used to repel either a nondeadly attack or a deadly attack. Deadly Force may be used to fend off an attacker who is using deadly force but may not be used to repel an attacker who is not using deadly force.

In some cases, before using force that is likely to cause death or serious bodily harm to the aggressor, a person who is under attack should attempt to retreat or escape, but only if an exit is reasonably possible. Courts have held, however, that a person is not required to flee from his own home, the fenced ground surrounding the home, his place of business, or his automobile. Please read me before you decide to whack someone on the coconut

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Chadwickus

ah, so if I went to Hillary's event and chanted hail Hillary does that make her a nazi too? cause that's what you're implying. People dont control what other people do.

There's no need to imply anything, some Trump supporters are nazis. Fact. The video is proof of this. Lesser people like yourself would use that video to label all on the right as nazis....because that's EXACTLY what YOU are doing with your OP.

I'm using your twisted logic against you, suck it up snowflake.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Speaking of Nazis...

White supremacists chant 'hail Trump' while performing Hitler salutes at alt-right conference

But lemme guess, these people don't represent all of the right, right?

But the examples you've given represent all of the left, right?

Can't have your cake and eat it too matey!

The only time I see this stuff in the alt right world is when left wingers post it or the media uses it as a weapon against their critics. I dont see anyone around me supporting or promoting anything like this.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

No its simply rules of engagement. And common sense. Ignoring the U>S law, let's apply the rules of engagement. When you feel your life threatened. If you are threatening me, you are coercing me, therefor it is within my right to take up defensive measures to warn you to step away from me.

if you do not step away from me and proceed to move forward, it is within my right to excersize force in order to ensure that you do not hurt me.

Same deal comes when a cop confronts someone who threatens him.

Cop warns him step away step away! He proceeds on coming to the cop, cop fires a shot as defense.

Same deal should apply for civilians.
edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:13:55 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 11:13:55 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yet there it is.

It's actually something the right should be very concerned about.

But if it makes you feel better to pretend it's not real, then go ahead.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

No its simply rules of engagement.

Ah, no. The law is pretty clear. You cannot go and whack people repeatedly on the head and claim 'self-defense'.

And common sense.

Which you seldom employ.

Ignoring the U>S law, let's apply the rules of engagement.

What kind of moronic asshat statement is that? How about, no, Scott. When people 'ignore U.S> law' tends to get you in violent confrontations like the assholes in your video.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sorry, when it comes to life being threatened the law has loop holes. Unfortunately the law does not apply when life is threatened. Just ask the old man who shot his own son because it was either him or his son. His son was being violent. This is the exception in some cases because when LIFE is threatened, the laws of men do not apply. it is either KILL or be killed.

end of story.

Go check out court cases.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Which you seldom employ.

I would say the same to you and your bias. Potato potato sargons law. look in a mirror for your own agenda.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Sorry, when it comes to life being threatened the law has loop holes. Unfortunately the law does not apply when life is threatened.

Yes, it does, my over generalizing friend. I linked you to a legal definition of self-defense, which you obviously did not read or understand, and the two jerkoffs in the video cannot claim self-defense.

And it really says something about your character, or lack there of in this case, that you get such an internet chubby over two people beating each other up over politics.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Rules of engagement is a military term, nothing to do with civilians.

You might think you're at war, but you're not.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

A friend of mine just finished up jury duty of a case where the defendant claimed he was defending himself. He was initially, but then the following 5 kicks to the guy on the ground changed that...unsurprisingly.

link   

edit on 6/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

link   

Law of God over mans Law

"NOW this is the law of the jungle, "survival of the strongest," "survival of the fittest," "kill or be killed," "dog eat dog" and "eat or be eaten.

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:31:10 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 11:31:10 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I would say the same to you and your bias. Potato potato sargons law. look in a mirror for your own agenda.

What is 'my bias'? I don't like partisan bull# which you are a heavy purveyor of? You could open a manure store with all the crap you shovel.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
A friend of mine just finished up jury duty of a case where the defendant claimed he was defending himself. He was initially, but then the following 5 kicks to the guy on the ground changed that...unsurprisingly.

They should have hired the Original Poster as their defense attorney.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

We simply have two beliefs. Your job is to accept it and be tolerant as a liberal peace loving guy you are.

And I tell everyone here, if you warn the person not to get close to you. It is within your right to defend yourself if that person ignores your warning, because the person does not have intention of backing off.

Follow comon sense and your INSTINCT to survive. Do not become a dodo bird.

at the end of the day its kill or be killed. So take defensive measures and always be prepared for anything. It is the wise thing to do.

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:35:17 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 11:35:17 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Law of God over mans Law

Oh, in that case, Augie's gonna stone a b**** for being sassy, because, you know, God's Law.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join