It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Stickman vs Antifa Meme-New American Icon is Born

I think we are seeing the birth of a new American Icon that may become historic for future's to come. I mentioned in past threads that it was only a matter of time before people became defensive. Why is this happening? People are saying enough is enough. What the left does not get is that the more they are violent the more the right feels threatened and when that happens it is gonna be all out war. People do not like it when others who threaten them get near them. And once the left invades the right's safe space, its GG.

I am not in favor of violence, in fact I abhor it. But I am in favor of self defense.

There is a difference between Violence (offense) vs Force (Defense)

It follows the rules of engagement, and the left breaks all those rules which means they are fair game. You see, under natural moral law, if someone attacks , the other is within his rights to defend himself.

The left complains about safe spaces, yet they invade other people safe spaces.

the left = Violence
the right = Force

Once an icon is born the opposing side is usually on the losing side of history.

But either way crazy times we live in. But it looks like things are escalating to a point of no return. The only way to avoid Civil war is by both sides taking a chill pill for the next 4-8 years. But I don't see that happening because as one of the protesters admitted; they:

Liberal Admits they Want to Tear down the System for Anarchy

they don't really want anyone elected, they just want to tear down the system.

By admitting that they want to destroy the system they are telling you flat out, they have no intention for peace. But what can you expect from Nazi collaborator George Soros. Which by the way, it came to my attention this picture of him as a kid in his Brownshirt uniform. I guess old habits die hard.

But It seems to me, through their own admittance, that it is not peace that they want. So, if there can be no peace, then what else is left?

Thought's ATS?

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 10:31:25 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 10:31:25 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
TIL, Soros is a brownshirt.

Anyone taking money from him can be considered a Nazi sympathizer?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

You are who you obey commands from. If you take commands from a nazi, you are a nazi because they are Nazi orders. I bet you, if Trump was being paid by Putin in the same way Soros is paying BLM and antifa, the left would never let it go. So neither should the right let this go.

We all know it is George Soros running the show.

Order followers are WORSE than the order giver, because they are the ones carrying out the action.

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 10:40:47 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 10:40:47 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I mentioned in past threads that it was only a matter of time before people became defensive. Why is this happening? People are saying enough is enough.

My only thought is that I don't enjoy anyone stepping on my rights.
You want to know why people are becoming defensive? We're being run ragged working to keep up with the cost of living, and at the same time dragged through a constant oppressive battering from all sides by our fellow humans.

I don't care where it's coming from- the left, the right, up top or down bottom.
Keep treading on me, and sooner or later I'll be forced to defend myself.

Lately it seems like it's coming from all sides-

the poor (bottom) are stealing from me, both though physically walking off with my things and through getting the government to take my money and give it to them.

the top (government) are spying on me while stealing from me to give to the bottom, and then forcing ridiculous restrictions on my freedom through nonsensical laws. Ontop of that, the crushing weight of the shadow government and world banks is almost too much to withstand.

the left (left party) are telling me I'm literally hitler because I'm a middle aged white guy who has a job, and will stop at nothing to see me ruined, battered and bleeding out in the street.

and the right (right party) want to tell me that abortions are wrong and NSA spying is good- and don't have any problem forcing their beliefs into my life via laws, enforced by brutes paid for by the tax money I'm forced to pay.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
TIL, Soros is a brownshirt.

Anyone taking money from him can be considered a Nazi sympathizer?

I would say it is at least immoral to take money from someone like that.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I much prefer "ALT-KNIGHT"

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

What am I watching here? A couple of violent assholes pummeling each other over politics?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What am I watching here? A couple of violent assholes pummeling each other over politics?

Well technically one is violence the other is using force defense. But pretty much yea... over ...politics...

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Sadly its the world we live in. Want off this crazy rock?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
LOL to make the claim that it's "only the left," who are violent is beyond ignorant.

Don't play coy, OP - what you really meant to say is "I don't condone violence unless it's my party doing it then it's justified under self defense."

How you say you're against the violence yet supporting and posting memes of the "ALT-KNIGHT," is absolutely hilarious.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Well technically one is violence the other is using force defense. But pretty much yea... over ...politics...

Well, technically, since you don't live in the United States or understand our laws, repeatedly whacking someone in the head with a stick is not 'self-defense', it is felony assault.

Want off this crazy rock?

No. For the most part I like it here. Probably because I do not act like the jerk offs in the video or allow politics to dominate my life.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Antifa are just anti-American, anti-Constitutional cowards.

They are the fascist leftists that openly hate free speech.

they are the new Brownshirts.

They are cowardly little bullies that would probably crap themselves if they were ever faced with things like responsibilities or jobs.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Antifa is a million times worse than what ever they are protesting.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I am not in favor of violence, in fact I abhor it.

Bulls#.

But I am in favor of self defense.

Seems to me that you're in favor of violence but you need to rationalize it as "self-defense." You, the antifa jackasses, these other assholes you're now trying to glorify — you're all a part of the same circlejerk as far as I can tell.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You do realize that people call themselves alt right out of sarcasm right? Same as "deplorable", and "alt knight". Isn;t it a form of bigotry to be intolerant to anyone? Or am I mistaking your social Justice glossary?

Victims tend to adopt the name in order to one day unleash the fury.

For example, when i was fat and got bullied and people called me fatso, I adopted "fatso" to myself to fill up the rage within in order to overpower my opponent. Why? because if you call me names, any names, as a bully would, my only action is to defend myself.

Point being if I warn you not to get 10 feet from me, and you ignore my warning, you deserve what comes to you because...ahem...my safe space.

And the left tends to invade other people's safe spaces. In other words you reap what you sow. I call that fairness. Dont like it? then stop getting in peoples faces or else you'll get punched.

Is that so hard to do? Respect if you wish to be respected. golden rule. the way it should be.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

repeatedly whacking someone in the head with a stick is not 'self-defense', it is felony assault.

But...but...he only hit him once

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Speaking of Nazis...

White supremacists chant 'hail Trump' while performing Hitler salutes at alt-right conference

But lemme guess, these people don't represent all of the right, right?

But the examples you've given represent all of the left, right?

Can't have your cake and eat it too matey!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
But...but...he only hit him once

That video was edited like dog # but I counted at least two.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well, technically, since you don't live in the United States or understand our laws, repeatedly whacking someone in the head with a stick is not 'self-defense', it is felony assault.

I do live in the U.S. And I do understand the the U.S constitution. I actually teach it to people.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

ah, so if I went to Hillary's event and chanted hail Hillary does that make her a nazi too? cause that's what you're implying. People dont control what other people do.
edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:04:59 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 11:04:59 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It was two different people! Double assault!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join