It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lynch About To Go Down ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: RomeByFire

Again i am from England and not a trump supporter merely came here to ask questions and get shut down by krazyshot who thinks i should not ask questions .

Also from the UK. If you want to ask questions on this particular subject, why not start with what is clearly the obvious one - on what basis does Trump state with such certainty that Obama had his phones tapped? Where is the evidence (apart from on alt right websites that make a similarly evidence free claim) that this actually happened?

For Trump this means nothing, it's another 'last night in Sweden' claim, it's another 'bigger than Watergate' claim, it's another 'cast iron proof Obama wasn't born in Hawaii' claim.

Why do you feel the need for people to provide proof for a negative when Trump and co need to provide proof for the positive that backs up his latest claim?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
I could swear this used to be a board of conspiracy theorists!

There will be no direct links back to Obama even if this claim is true.

Does the term plausible deniability not mean anything to you lot?

Most of the people drooling over the idea that Trump has something here still also believe Obama is a Kenyan-born muslim. You think he could dodge that bullet for 8 years as President but mess up a wiretap?

then there is this from page 2.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember when I thought I knew every damn thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

where did i ask anyone for proof i merely asked a couple of questions again you assume i am right wing or a trump supporter please look back through the thread and be clear on what i have said before engaging with me

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Loretta is toast,
and here is why....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

where did i ask anyone for proof i merely asked a couple of questions again you assume i am right wing or a trump supporter please look back through the thread and be clear on what i have said before engaging with me

I didn't say you were either right wing or a Trump supporter, I don't know why you see the need to do a Donald and claim things you can't back up. You've stated throughout this thread questions about why Obama isn't denying this personally (a spokesperson did, why should Obama give it any more legitimacy?)

You also said

HE has not produced it does not mean he does not have it..

Which implies that people would have to prove a negative if you want to work on the assumption that Trump has evidence but chooses not to provide it.

Lose the attitude, doesn't become a grown up unless of course it's 3am and you are Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

edit on 6-3-2017 by uncommitted because: deleted

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And let's say you find out Trump's wire tapping claim is accurate. What will you do? Because while you sit there and disregard it as BS, you forget that Trump has more information than you'll ever have. He's a lot smarter than the haters give him credit for, and he's not going to say something like this without having some sort of information about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Wow, that kind of sums it up in one video. nice.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

I find it funny that no democrats are denying it. They're just saying Obama can't issue such orders. Just like how they didn't deny anything that wikileaks leaked out.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

And let's say you find out Trump's wire tapping claim is accurate. What will you do? Because while you sit there and disregard it as BS, you forget that Trump has more information than you'll ever have. He's a lot smarter than the haters give him credit for, and he's not going to say something like this without having some sort of information about it.

He will not accept it. You can see what will happen based on this thread. This is what many on the left will do.

They will say well Obama didn't personally order it, or Trumps personal cell phone wasn't tapped, or it wasn't a tap as much as it was email surveillance and other things.

No matter what the proof is, they will play a semantic game to justify there certainty that Obama did no wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The one thing about this that makes me wonder what if... has to be that i have not heard anything from obama on this. maybe i am behind and he has today. but i know if someone accused me of something like this i would have a response whether that be a denial/ confirmation and explanation as to why? but nothing seems well odd to say the least

Obama denies Trump's unsubstantiated accusation that he wiretapped phones in Trump Tower

A spokesman for former President Obama issued a strong denial to President Trump's unsubstantiated accusation that the former commander-in-chief wiretapped Trump Tower phones during the election campaign.

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement Saturday. "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

That article was posted on Saturday in the early afternoon, by the way.

The best part about your post is the title of your news story's headline "Obama Denies. . ." and then when you click the link, the very first words are "A spokesman for former President Obama. . ."

In other words, you didn't help in answering the statement that coldlikecustard said, which was that he hasn't heard anything from Obama.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I don't disagree he probably should have shown evidence or not said anything, but I doubt he'd say something so explosive without at least some half-decent reason to believe it was true. Honestly it's not that far fetched as you seem to believe, the dems would have been desperate to get any dirt on Trump before he was able to take office.

I don't doubt it at all. Trump lies all the time. It's like the only play he has in the playbook. This is clearly an attempt to distract from his Russia issues.

That is a generalization, I'm sure many of his supporters know not to believe anything without hard proof. Lets just recap some of the things the MSM has recently claimed and the left believed without second guessing: all their polls showed Trump would lose, apparently Trump pissed on a bed the Obama's slept in, also Trump was groomed by Russia despite the fact he's a well know American business tycoon who has been in the public eye for a long time.

Generalization? The conversations this morning defending this accusation (which is essentially accusing Obama and holding him guilty until proven innocent) prove otherwise. So far I've argued with just about all the usual suspects, and I'm sure the ones that haven't said anything will put their 2 cents in eventually as well.

So you're admitting some surveillance took place?

I'm admitting to nothing as that is grounds for people to put words in my mouth.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I just don't need to fight this argument as it is irrelevant to the investigation at large. Though you keep trying to hang your hat on it like it is important.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Does he? Where is this information? Why hasn't he provided to anyone? Even the Justice Department is perplexed on this one. Hell. How about telling which department of the government specifically wiretapped the Trump Tower. The FBI denies they did it.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The one thing about this that makes me wonder what if... has to be that i have not heard anything from obama on this. maybe i am behind and he has today. but i know if someone accused me of something like this i would have a response whether that be a denial/ confirmation and explanation as to why? but nothing seems well odd to say the least

Obama denies Trump's unsubstantiated accusation that he wiretapped phones in Trump Tower

A spokesman for former President Obama issued a strong denial to President Trump's unsubstantiated accusation that the former commander-in-chief wiretapped Trump Tower phones during the election campaign.

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said in a statement Saturday. "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

That article was posted on Saturday in the early afternoon, by the way.

The best part about your post is the title of your news story's headline "Obama Denies. . ." and then when you click the link, the very first words are "A spokesman for former President Obama. . ."

In other words, you didn't help in answering the statement that coldlikecustard said, which was that he hasn't heard anything from Obama.

So you hail from a reality where people can't have official spokespeople speak for them?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Trump has more info than we'll ever have?
Then maybe he should share evidence instead of Midnight tweeting.. Sad.
It's almost like you believe Trump hasn't said things that have been proven untrue.

If it comes out he's right on this, then sure, prosecute away to the highest punishment possible, hell hang them all in the street Mussolini style.

But what if.. What if.. It's not true. Will you apologise? Will you look at Trump differently? Nope.
You'll all continue to watch every tweet, post your Fox news and Brietbart articles and forget about it.

I don't class myself as Left or Right, I think both sides are out to make the world a better place for themselves and harder for the rest of us, that's the way it's always been. Keep being divided and conquered.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He will not accept it. You can see what will happen based on this thread. This is what many on the left will do.

They will say well Obama didn't personally order it, or Trumps personal cell phone wasn't tapped, or it wasn't a tap as much as it was email surveillance and other things.

No matter what the proof is, they will play a semantic game to justify there certainty that Obama did no wrong.

I'm sorry that I adhere to the mindset of innocent until proven guilty and don't just randomly doubt someone's innocence because some blowhard leveled an accusation against someone. I'm also sorry that you are looking for any excuse to believe this is true so you can hold Obama guilty as you have already prejudged his guilt anyways.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Lol. No it wasn't.

So wait a sec. You think the Obama administration went through the trouble of multiple FISA requests and issued an executive order specifically catering to this exact scenario all for the purposes of NOT putting Trump under surveillance?

Lol. You're in denial man.

Of course he's in denial... The people that hate Trump have been waiting viciously to actually catch him in a # up and every time they think they're close, they're let down yet again. How would you feel?

edit on 6-3-2017 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I just don't need to fight this argument as it is irrelevant to the investigation at large. Though you keep trying to hang your hat on it like it is important.

Translation:

"I refuse to look at facts that don't fit my narrative.

And if I present facts that end up working against me, I will also disregard that as irrelevant."

Glad to know where you are coming from at least.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sure. Whatever you say. I have the law on my side and you merely have semantics.

Just curious, how is that investigation into massive voter fraud going on? Oh yeah. It's DOA. Just like this investigation will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join