It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University Course 101: How to Overthrow the United States by methods of Illegal Immigration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustbowlDebutante

originally posted by: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

If true then how did this person obtain a social security card? Steal it? How about lying on their University application. So now she’s a University Vice President and raising hell? Really? I live in Georgia and the american contractors complain that the illegal aliens go into downtown Atlanta and for $2000 obtain a knockoff Social Security card and undercut their wages while they as United States born citizens, many former military are the ones playing by the book and suffer. It’s time for the elitist Ivy League to either clean up their act and follow United States Code and Law or close it down.

Well, they're getting ripped off at $2K for a SS card. When I first started my job in the petroleum industry, about 15 years ago, I had a guy pass off a fake social security card. It looked like the real deal and I couldn't tell it wasn't real - I mean, it looked EXACTLY like my card. And this was before I knew about E-Verify, much less started using it. Eventually, after sending in tax reports for the 1099's we issued, the IRS sent me a back-up withholding notice on this employee. When I went to contact him to try to straighten it all out, his cousin (who also works for us) told me he knew the jig was up here, so he had already skipped to another state west of here. I asked the cousin about the social security card and he said "Oh, he got that in Dallas for $50."

So, you can get a fake id in Dallas for $50....much cheaper than two grand. And obviously, after that, I discovered and started using E-Verify, although no one else has tried to slip fake docs by me since then.

Really pissed me off when I realized I had been had.

Yep fake soc card and driver's license all for less that 100usd in Houston. It very common practice even for 17 or younger kids who want to go to "Must be 21 Years of age or older" clubs.

<< 1   >>

join