It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump keep spending so much time in Mar a Lago?!?...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Why Trump is spending time as his property in South Florida, Marolago? The answer is simple, to skirt the law and to be in the gray area.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Im no trump supporter nor a republican, nor did i vote for him. As a libertarian i actually thought bernie was the best choice in this crap shoot.

However, the left has reached hypocritical levels of bs with racism,sexism,and now the potus. The lefts has cried wolf so many times that nobody is hearing them even the few times they have a valid concern.

Plus the left cant complain about trump anyways, they cheated to get the only person that has more scandals and lies than trump himself all the while under criminal investigation.

The lefts is a huge contributor to the fact that TRUMP got elected, so own it and hold your party accountable so we break the lesser evil cylce that the two party loves so much.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Go ahead and focus on the left while Trump's health care bill fails, his admin falls piece by piece to secret associations with Russia and the investigation into his team's collusion with Russia continues.

People can't blame the left for voting for Trump. The warning signs on Trump were easily seen. It was a failure in judgment by those who voted for him. His failure is their own.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Im no trump supporter nor a republican, nor did i vote for him. As a libertarian i actually thought bernie was the best choice in this crap shoot.

However, the left has reached hypocritical levels of bs with racism,sexism,and now the potus. The lefts has cried wolf so many times that nobody is hearing them even the few times they have a valid concern.

Plus the left cant complain about trump anyways, they cheated to get the only person that has more scandals and lies than trump himself all the while under criminal investigation.

The lefts is a huge contributor to the fact that TRUMP got elected, so own it and hold your party accountable so we break the lesser evil cylce that the two party loves so much.

Yet another person failing to read my posts but trying to address them anyway.

I am not a liberal.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: interupt42

Yet another person failing to read my posts but trying to address them anyway.

I am not a liberal.

Yet another person unable to comprehend . Where did I say you were specifically a liberal? I addressed it , you just didn't like the answer. The left has reached epic levels of the cry wolf syndrome and their is absolutely nothing that trump will do that doesn't trigger the left.

The left worst enemy is not trump but rather the left themselves but they refused to see that, and no I don't ignore Trumps bs either.
I blame both the left and the republicans equally for the lesser evil cycle we have been on for the last 5 decades at minimum because neither party hold themselves accountable.

edit on 37331America/ChicagoTue, 28 Mar 2017 11:37:33 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

People can't blame the left for voting for Trump

Sure they can. The left purposely picked and cheated to get the least liked candidate elected to represent them. Bernie Sanders should have been the winner for the DNC , but they chose to cheat and manipulate the election to get Hillary elected.

At what time did it appear to be a good idea to run a candidate that was under criminal investigation who can outmatch trump on every scandal and lie?

The DNC did the impossible and made trump look like a viable candidate the minute they chose the scandalous and lying clintons to run . They couldn't have picked a worse candidate to put up against Trump.

So yes , the Left and the DNC are partly to blame for electing Trump for ignoring common sense , not holding their party accountable and picking a candidate that was under criminal investigation and that needed to cheat in order to win with the DNC and the MSM.

edit on 38331America/ChicagoTue, 28 Mar 2017 12:38:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Cause he's the worst president in history.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Cause he's the worst president in history.

Hows that? I don't like trump but its not like any of the previous POTUS republican and Democrat set the world on fire.

Also he hasn't been impeached yet , but Bill Clinton was .

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join