It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump keep spending so much time in Mar a Lago?!?...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

I love that the cult will keep insisting CNN is fake news

You're not actually suggesting that CNN isn't a Propagandist, Anti-Trump, Fake News entity are you? Wake up and smell the Coffee fella.. LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Why does Trump keep spending so much time in Mar a Lago?!?.

Probably because he enjoys the triggering and weekly maralago threads here at (ATS) Another Trump Story.

edit on 27331America/ChicagoSun, 26 Mar 2017 11:27:05 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Probably because he enjoys the triggering and weekly maralago threads here at (ATS) Another Trump Story.

And that wouldn't be a problem for you? A potus - a grown man - who enjoys 'triggering' (read: annoying) the people he's meant to lead?

This is why you people have such an awful reputation. Taking glee in playground games instead of being concerned about the reality of the situation.

I love that I'm being told to 'wake up and smell the coffee' by a Trump supporter.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

And that wouldn't be a problem for you? A potus - a grown man - who enjoys 'triggering' (read: annoying) the people he's meant to lead?

This is why you people have such an awful reputation. Taking glee in playground games instead of being concerned about the reality of the situation.

I love that I'm being told to 'wake up and smell the coffee' by a Trump supporter.

It is absolute glee to see liberals desperately throwing more and more mud and seeing none of stick.. as the frustration grows for you guys it just gets funnier. Do carry on.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It is absolute glee to see liberals desperately throwing more and more mud and seeing none of stick.. as the frustration grows for you guys it just gets funnier. Do carry on.

Are you ever offline?

I've said this about a thousand times on here but the cult still doesn't get it: anti trump does not mean liberal. I am not a liberal. I am anti hillary. I am anti trump.

So please bear that in mind for your next desperate troll attempt mate.

And I refer to my previous comment: 'taking glee' in the current disaster of a potus just shows how dramatically immature the cult is. There's no need to sling any mud when he constantly writhes around in it voluntarily.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

I've said this about a thousand times on here but the cult still doesn't get it: anti trump does not mean liberal. I am not a liberal. I am anti hillary. I am anti trump.

Exactly. As it has been pointed-out many times, even true conservatives in general have issues with Trump.

There's no need to sling any mud when he constantly writhes around in it voluntarily.

True. Much of his troubles are a monster of his own creation.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Exactly. As it has been pointed-out many times, even true conservatives in general have issues with Trump.

There's no need to sling any mud when he constantly writhes around in it voluntarily.

Yeah I should emphasise that I'm not having a go at trump supporters. The alternative was hillary. I can see why people put their faith in the status quo being shaken up.

When I refer to the cult I am specifically referring to the consistently defensive trump-apologists. The ones who can't concede a single negative observation of him. The ones who make these desperately childish threads day after day saying things like 'hahaha triggered libtards lol!!!!' like kids on Xbox live insulting each others moms. It's honestly embarrassing to watch from grown adults.

There is no shame in scrutinising your leadership. It's logical and sensible.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yeah I should emphasise that I'm not having a go at trump supporters. The alternative was hillary. I can see why people put their faith in the status quo being shaken up.

When I refer to the cult I am specifically referring to the consistently defensive trump-apologists. The ones who can't concede a single negative observation of him. The ones who make these desperately childish threads day after day saying things like 'hahaha triggered libtards lol!!!!' like kids on Xbox live insulting each others moms. It's honestly embarrassing to watch from grown adults.

There is no shame in scrutinising your leadership. It's logical and sensible.

I think you give them too much credit in comparing them to kids on xbox.

These people are supposed to be intelligent, mature adults. Yet their excuses would give xbox trolls a good laugh.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Are you ever offline?

So please bear that in mind for your next desperate troll attempt mate.

And I refer to my previous comment: 'taking glee' in the current disaster of a potus just shows how dramatically immature the cult is. There's no need to sling any mud when he constantly writhes around in it voluntarily.

Well, I thought long and hard about it, but have to admit I am still gleeful at the desperately failing attempts to smear Trump with propaganda. I do hope he spends more time at Mar a Lago just to see the whining.

You are right about there being no problem scrutinising a President. When you start, let us know.
edit on 26/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's true and I think this full retard masturbating behavior from Trump supporters where they basically frolic in their own filth and fake news, willfully denying all manner of reality is not going to work out for them. I talk about them in such a way because I believe they have forfeited any respect owed to them. You can't respect full gleefully willful retardation. They are bashing their own brains in and its going to have lasting impact.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: introvert

It's true and I think this full retard masturbating behavior from Trump supporters where they basically frolic in their own filth and fake news, willfully denying all manner of reality is not going to work out for them. I talk about them in such a way because I believe they have forfeited any respect owed to them. You can't respect full gleefully willful retardation. They are bashing their own brains in and its going to have lasting impact.

No but you can gleefully laugh at willfull retardation... which is where the fun is when laughing at liberal propagandists.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't laugh at the willful retardation of Trump supporters as much as I just think it's thr dumbest thing I've ever seen and as such I find it impossible to have any respect for. Congrats on being part of that group tho!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
....probably because he knows it isn't bugged.

I mean, really, how many leaks would it have taken for him to realise that his WH dealings were unsecured and his Mar a Lago ones weren't.

What makes you think the leaks aren't coming out of the wait staff at Mar a Lago? Besides, wasn't this supposed to be the most transparent presidency ever?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I don't laugh at the willful retardation of Trump supporters as much as I just think it's thr dumbest thing I've ever seen and as such I find it impossible to have any respect for. Congrats on being part of that group tho!

Knowing I have zero respect from you is a great honour...one could say if fills me with ..glee... believe me

edit on 26/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Knowing I have zero respect from you is a great honour...one could say if fills me with ..glee... believe me

I mean, you're literally on here night and day trolling for attention. It's utterly tragic. I'm glad you enjoy it; it's adorable. But yeah, the wheels are coming off this disaster of a potus so we can sit and wait for the inevitable and hope we don't end up with Pence.

Would it be fair to assume you're UKIP?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I mean, you're literally on here night and day trolling for attention. It's utterly tragic. I'm glad you enjoy it; it's adorable. But yeah, the wheels are coming off this disaster of a potus so we can sit and wait for the inevitable and hope we don't end up with Pence.

Wheels coming off, lol. Good work... more propaganda.. or should we call that scrutinising the President?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

He's full blown Identitarian, aren't you UK?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Lol yeah dude... wheels coming off... this potus is a total embarassment.

That's why I call this masturbation that Trump supporters are engaged in. Because it's entirely for themselves of themselves, eyes closed to the reality around them... To the outside oberver, it's just a disgusting jerk fest, and we all wonder where's your shame.... but for Trump supporters, their eyes are shut tight rigorously ignoring reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Lol yeah dude... wheels coming off... this potus is a total embarassment.

That's why I call this masturbation that Trump supporters are engaged in. Because it's entirely for themselves of themselves, eyes closed to the reality around them... To the outside oberver, it's just a disgusting jerk fest, and we all wonder where's your shame.... but for Trump supporters, their eyes are shut tight rigorously ignoring reality.

Is this more of that legitimate Presidential scrutiny I keep hearing about ?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why Trump is spending time as his property in South Florida, Marolago? The answer is simple, to skirt the law and to be in the gray area.

You see there is a law on the books, that simply states: Everything a president says, who all he meets, who all he talks to, what is said is a matter to be recorded and kept track of. When he goes down to Florida, he is trying avoid having to keep those records and can simply state that it did not happen. He can't go to New York, as it is too visible, and the Secret Service has his place under survellience all of the time, along with the police. He can't have say a rep from Turkey to show up there and then have policy favoring Turkey to be then put on the books, cause they know it is within his business interest.

However, in Florida, it is a much different story, and they do not have the security apparatus in place yet to monitor him and what all is going on, yet.

A bill was introduced in the Senate, the Mar-a-Lago act, which would change that and he would not be able to have such secretive dealings if it gets into law.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join