It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump keep spending so much time in Mar a Lago?!?...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He goes to Mar a Largo because the harder you work the grater the need for play. President Trump works very long hours and needs to unwind.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
to play golf

washington is full of mean people

to justify jacking up the rates for members there

to soak the american taxpayer and put the money in his pocket

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Seems odd to me that he would prefer his own security detail, than the most over equipped, over trained, overly lethal close in protection teams ever put together.

The protective agents working the official Presidential detail are without a doubt better at their jobs than the private hirelings Mr Trump has at his disposal. You only have to look at the backward bunch of thumb suckers he hired to cabinet positions to realise his decision making is terrible, and one has to assume that extends to his protection detail as well.

You do realize that most of the people in private security on that level are ex FED's, military, special operators ETC. To say that the current Secret Service officers are more trained or able to do the job then say a retired Secret Service is idiotic....you obviously have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to these types of private security organizations....

now why President Trump still chooses to use them is a whole other story....Not unless you claim to know the answer to that one as well....

I wait with baited breath....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: intrptr

If I was Trump I would suspect they were listening in on every conversation anywhere in the whitehouse.

That's called paranoia.

If he can't reasonably do his job in and from the White House because he's paranoid "They're listening to everything," that's a mental health issue.

That doesn't explain the leaks, does it...

You haven't done any fact checking into surveillance and counter surveillance in gubment circles?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Covered that already, but never mind.

You clearly do not want to have a discussion on the matter, otherwise you would not dismiss my input so casually.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
to play golf

yeah, because he's so desperate for he cash an extra 5% occupancy rate will bring him

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: network dude

out of curiosity, if it should come out that Trump Towers was tapped, what will you say then? Will you admit YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS IGNORANT!!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity myself....What if it comes out he wasn't tapped? what then? wait to see what he says and say he was misinformed and did nothing wrong? or will you come out say you are the one who is ignorant?

If he admits he misspoke will it be ok? somebody else's fault?

What if it never comes out he was or wasn't? will that be like a 9/11 thing?

In full disclosure I am a Union tradesman and voted for the Democrat party candidate. I had hope and still do that Trump can do some good things for our country.

Um, I am not the one stating any facts here, only mentioning that should Trump be full of #, he can't take it back. All I am asking for is before making empirical statements, we have the facts. So far Trump has said two things that he can't take back. Healthcare for everyone and this "wiretapping" comment. I'm still hoping for a good 4 years, but if he falls short of proving those two things to be true, he will have made himself look ignorant. My crime is wanting him to tell the truth. I am guilty of that.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
BOMBSHELL URGENT ALERT!!!

It looks like President Trump is not --repeat-- IS NOT going to Mar-a-lago this weekend. He is staying in Washington after summoning FBI Director James Comey to the White House for an important meeting on Friday.

Maybe this newly introduced Mar-A-Lago act has something to do with the President's change of plans???

""The legislation would require the publication of White House visitor logs, something that was done regularly by the Obama administration but has since ended since President Trump took office. It would also mandate the release of visitor logs at other locations where the president conducts business -- for example, Mar-a-Lago, Trump's Florida resort that he has recently called the Southern White House.

Introduced by Sens. Tom Udall of New Mexico, Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and Tom Carper of Delaware and Rep. Mike Quigley of Illinois, it comes after the president spent five weekends in Mar-a-Lago since his inauguration.""

Full Story: www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It looks like President Trump is not --repeat-- IS NOT going to Mar-a-lago this weekend. He is staying in Washington after summoning FBI Director James Comey to the White House for an important meeting on Friday.

Maybe this newly introduced Mar-A-Lago act has something to do with the President's change of plans???

""The legislation would require the publication of White House visitor logs, something that was done regularly by the Obama administration but has since ended since President Trump took office. It would also mandate the release of visitor logs at other locations where the president conducts business -- for example, Mar-a-Lago, Trump's Florida resort that he has recently called the Southern White House.

Introduced by Sens. Tom Udall of New Mexico, Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and Tom Carper of Delaware and Rep. Mike Quigley of Illinois, it comes after the president spent five weekends in Mar-a-Lago since his inauguration.""

Lol, I wonder where that piece of paper will end up if it ever reaches the President's desk!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust

Lol, I wonder where that piece of paper will end up if it ever reaches the President's desk!

The Republican Congress might now be so confused, that they'll actually send it to him for signature!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
to play golf

yeah, because he's so desperate for he cash an extra 5% occupancy rate will bring him

Yah because rich people always say 'you know what? I have enough money now' don't they.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We won't work on the Obamacare repeal because this is WAY more important. This legislation is a perfect example of how out of control and out of touch the House and Senate are.

There are 635 seats. There are 435 'groups' to join in the House and 100 in the Senate. How in the hell can anything get done.

Donald Trump does not need money. His hotels are booked solid and have been for years. He is not in conflict with the lease in DC so why should his hotels, which are private, give the government any information?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: carewemust

We won't work on the Obamacare repeal because this is WAY more important. This legislation is a perfect example of how out of control and out of touch the House and Senate are.

There are 635 seats. There are 435 'groups' to join in the House and 100 in the Senate. How in the hell can anything get done.

Donald Trump does not need money. His hotels are booked solid and have been for years. He is not in conflict with the lease in DC so why should his hotels, which are private, give the government any information?

How do you know he doesn't need money? Have you seen his tax returns? He could be in mountains of debt. However it's a moot point because the rich usually want to get richer- especially the insecure narcissistic ones.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

glad that is all you got out of my post.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Donald Trump does not need money. His hotels are booked solid and have been for years.

Actually, that's easily proven false. You can book a room right now online at many of his hotels.

About $800 for a room at his DC hotel if you check in tonight.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Because the Stench of the Swamp is getting Unbearable Lately.........

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Debt isn't in his tax returns. Debt is in his financial statements which he has released in the 2016 election which showed he has very little debt.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Did I say sold out for years? No. Booked solid meaning they are not under and are doing fine. His properties are not losing his kids money since he is not involved and GSA said his lease in DC is not illegal.

money.cnn.com...

It must be true CNN said so.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

Did I say sold out for years? No. Booked solid meaning they are not under and are doing fine. His properties are not losing his kids money since he is not involved and GSA said his lease in DC is not illegal.

money.cnn.com...

It must be true CNN said so.

I love that the cult will keep insisting CNN is fake news (because Dear Leader has instructed you to) yet I don't see any cultists saying the same about breitbart (an utter cesspool).

Again until we have full visibility on his finances, and not just the bits he chooses to release, nobody can say if he's in debt or not. It's clear to anyone capable of logical thought that he's hiding something though.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lots of people with TDS here... too funny!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join