It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump keep spending so much time in Mar a Lago?!?...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Restricted
My God, the DRAMA. Don't you people wringing your hands and crying your buckets have lives? Do you think the sun rises and sets to the rhythms of your neuroses and stupid little fears?

For Godssake, GROW UP. Take your frapping Prozac and Xanax, GROW UP and S T F U.

Now I know what it's like to live your life eternally frightened. You are PATHETIC and a complete waste of air and resources.

Projection much?

Translation - [autistic screeching]

You're demographic interpretation its way off. Nice try though, PH.

I am categorically NOT a demographic interpretation and I resent the accusation!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Seems odd to me that he would prefer his own security detail, than the most over equipped, over trained, overly lethal close in protection teams ever put together.

The protective agents working the official Presidential detail are without a doubt better at their jobs than the private hirelings Mr Trump has at his disposal. You only have to look at the backward bunch of thumb suckers he hired to cabinet positions to realise his decision making is terrible, and one has to assume that extends to his protection detail as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
....probably because he knows it isn't bugged.

I mean, really, how many leaks would it have taken for him to realise that his WH dealings were unsecured and his Mar a Lago ones weren't.

Also, that's where he goes to the bathroom. Trump's too busy the rest of the week.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I

Seems odd to me that he would prefer his own security detail, than the most over equipped, over trained, overly lethal close in protection teams ever put together.

I am firmly convinced that he uses a privet security detail because he can force them to sign non-disclosure agreements; effectively keeping them quiet about any wrong doings they witness. He can not force the Secret Service to do the same. Forcing people to sign NDAs to shroud his life in secrecy has been a tactic of Trumps since forever.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The protective agents working the official Presidential detail are without a doubt better at their jobs than the private hirelings Mr Trump has at his disposal. You only have to look at the backward bunch of thumb suckers he hired to cabinet positions to realise his decision making is terrible, and one has to assume that extends to his protection detail as well.

Well, if anything, that is more suggestive of my assumption, that Trump doesn't trust the old firm and wants to distance himself from them and bring his own people, right??

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Well, that would be rather suggestive, would it not?

After all, the Secret Service have to sign NDAs of some sort in order to get sensitive postings. The government have to know they can be trusted to look after national security, by keeping their mouths shut about goings on in the rooms they guard, who comes, who goes. They can talk about it with their superiors, but not with their wife, not their kids, not a therapist, no one, except their superiors.

But they, as federal employees, have a responsibility to the country, of course, an allegiance to the flag and the constitution... I suppose those private operators do not.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Except the bugs/surveillance he allegedly was behind.

Donald Trump Reportedly Eavesdropped on Private Phone Conversations at Mar-a-Lago

It's the snowflake's safe space.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Except the bugs/surveillance he allegedly was behind.

Donald Trump Reportedly Eavesdropped on Private Phone Conversations at Mar-a-Lago

It's the snowflake's safe space.

Interesting, but not relevant to the topic.

As far as my opinion on your article, I noticed the liberal use of "reportedly", "may have" and "allegedly".

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Relevant insofar as the hypocrisy might be concerned. That's why I said "allegedly," because it's hilarious how things come around.

And the second part of my post *is* relevant to the topic and the question you asked in the OP.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I noticed the liberal use of "reportedly", "may have" and "allegedly".

As opposed to Trumps approach with direct accusations providing zero evidence and trying to task congress to prove his delusions.

Awsome

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Relevant insofar as the hypocrisy might be concerned. That's why I said "allegedly," because it's hilarious how things come around.

And the second part of my post *is* relevant to the topic and the question you asked in the OP.

Well, aside from the negative connotations of "safe space", that was kind of my point.

He wants to work somewhere he doesn't feel is compromised. With people who aren't compromised.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I noticed the liberal use of "reportedly", "may have" and "allegedly".

As opposed to Trumps approach with direct accusations providing zero evidence and trying to task congress to prove his delusions.

Awsome

You think Trump's approach is worse??

One makes wild accusations that will be proven right or wrong definitively, in the end, because yes, they are direct.

The other makes wild accusations that don't ever need to be proven, will never be taken back if proved incorrect and written in language tailored to emote and influence.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Camp David or Mar a Lago- hmmmm, my choice would be Mar a Lago, especially this tome of year!!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You think Trump's approach is worse??

Not only worse it is shameful, incompetent, cowardly, and despicable.

He is supposed to represent the United States of America and comes off like a cowardly child crying wolf.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
He needs a place that isn't fully compromised by the anti-American previous occupants.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: intrptr

Thats why all meetings between heads of state often occur at impartial third party locations. The White House is hardly impartial.

So you think the white house is bugged but only for use against foreign heads of state and such? I can see that.

But being bugged against Donald Trump? No way. At least not by Obama.

besides, all they have to do is unscrew the talky end of the phone to see if there is a bug in it... check the lampshades and flower pots....

The article I linked about the embassies in Washington and Moscow said the buildings eventually had to be torn down because of all the bugs.

Imagining that, they found bugs in concrete walls, "checking in flowerpots" is after construction, these were hidden during construction.

Also hard line bugs are undetectable unless you actually find them as opposed to transmitters that emit signals that can be discovered with radio frequency detectors.

If I was Trump I would suspect they were listening in on every conversation anywhere in the whitehouse. Obviously someone is listening and leaking everything he discusses. Can't blame him at all for staying away from it as much as possible.

Otherwise, why would he be leaving so much?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I would assume Obama's shadow minions even bugged the bedroom. They would probably just love to get Donald and Melania on video...don'cha think? Maybe that's another reason she's in NY right now. Hillary would never have had to worry about that one!! Yuck!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's nicer than public housing

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If I was Trump I would suspect they were listening in on every conversation anywhere in the whitehouse.

That's called paranoia.

If he can't reasonably do his job in and from the White House because he's paranoid "They're listening to everything," that's a mental health issue.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
He goes to Mar a Largo because the harder you work the grater the need for play. President Trump works very long hours and needs to unwind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join