It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump keep spending so much time in Mar a Lago?!?...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

out of curiosity, if it should come out that Trump Towers was tapped, what will you say then? Will you admit YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS IGNORANT!!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity myself....What if it comes out he wasn't tapped? what then? wait to see what he says and say he was misinformed and did nothing wrong? or will you come out say you are the one who is ignorant?

If he admits he misspoke will it be ok? somebody else's fault?

What if it never comes out he was or wasn't? will that be like a 9/11 thing?

In full disclosure I am a Union tradesman and voted for the Democrat party candidate. I had hope and still do that Trump can do some good things for our country.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

The FBI said Trump Towers was NOT tapped....When are you people going to get it through your heads the man is unstable? There is no evidence offered by tRUMP even....Let me guess, its going to be one of these "I have a source, a Very, very, secret source, but I have a source". The man is DEFLECTING away from the Russia BS....THERE WAS NO WIRE TAP....TRUMP IS GIVING YOU FAKE NEWS....IF you support him, why do you not want to know where he is getting his info...You just listen and believe him.....10 government agencies could tell you one thing and Trump could tell you another, you would still believe him....IGNORANT!!!!!

source please

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The article cites unnamed "DOJ sources" about a conversation that "supposedly" happened. There has not been any official statement on the matter, stop spreading this fake news tripe.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The FBI said Trump Towers was NOT tapped....When are you people going to get it through your heads the man is unstable? There is no evidence offered by tRUMP even....Let me guess, its going to be one of these "I have a source, a Very, very, secret source, but I have a source". The man is DEFLECTING away from the Russia BS....THERE WAS NO WIRE TAP....TRUMP IS GIVING YOU FAKE NEWS....IF you support him, why do you not want to know where he is getting his info...You just listen and believe him.....10 government agencies could tell you one thing and Trump could tell you another, you would still believe him....IGNORANT!!!!!

No they did not. Stop peddling misinformation.

Ignorance is bliss....Yes the FBI DID...why don't you read.....www.latimes.com...

There are plenty of other sources....do you know how to use google???

Yes, ignorance must be bliss for you. Let me interrupt your bliss for a moment...

1) It is reported through an unnamed source that Comey asked the DOJ to deny that Obama ordered the tapping of Trump Tower.
2) There is no actual statement from the FBI.
3) Even the unnamed source report only talks about Obama's role, not whether Trump Tower was actually bugged.

Hope I have helped you become less ignorant and apologies for interrupting your bliss...

edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The article cites unnamed "DOJ sources" about a conversation that "supposedly" happened. There has not been any official statement on the matter, stop spreading this fake news tripe.

AND even that loose report only talks about the accusation against Obama. It does not say that Comey is refuting that there was wire tapping.

I think the poster who peddled the fake news has already admitted his ignorance on the subject though, so it's all good.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Flatfish

Your right, literally I could make a thread with all of the lies he told during his campaign and since he took office with video to back it all up, and the trumptarded would still stick up for him and call us trolls and yada yada yada. The man is irrational to say the least. This wire tapping thing, when it is all said and done, shouldn't it be grounds for impeachment??? The president accusing the ex President of something illegal, with absolutely no evidence? Is that not like Slanderous?

It probably is grounds for impeachment, as well as being slanderous and libelous.

But hey, that's just standard procedure under a Trump presidency.

Surely you don't expect the GOP to stand up to his lunacy any time soon, because I sure as hell don't.

They've pretty much shown that they'll blindly support anything he says or does. Right down to genital grabbing, dressing room invading and even mocking the handicapped.

It's a tribal thing.

America is in a bad place right now and if I were the rest of the world, I wouldn't be looking to us for any ethical leadership until we get past Trump.

As Americans, all we can do now is to Resist in hopes of an opportunity to Replace.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No they did not. Stop peddling misinformation.

Ignorance is bliss....Yes the FBI DID...why don't you read.....www.latimes.com...

There are plenty of other sources....do you know how to use google???

Yes, ignorance must be bliss for you. Let me interrupt your bliss for a moment...

1) It is reported through an unnamed source that Comey asked the DOJ to deny that Obama ordered the tapping of Trump Tower.
2) There is no actual statement from the FBI.
3) Even the unnamed source report only talks about Obama's role, not whether Trump Tower was actually bugged.

Hope I have helped you become less ignorant and apologies for interrupting your bliss...

Former intelligence chief, James Clapper denied it straight up yesterday on national television.

He said that had it happened, he would have known and then went on to say that it didn't happen.

It's just more stupid paranoid sh#t from Trump.

Someone like Breitbart or Levin starts this crazy story and then MSM reports on the crazy sh#t they're saying and then, the White says "multiple sources" are reporting the story, so it must be true.

Classic example of a Donald Trump narcissistic, paranoia based, circle jerk in action.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It seems to me he still carries on business while he is there, so it's really not like he's on vacation. He's working.

But I am starting to resent the huge and abnormal amount of money we are having to fork up for security in the three different locations the family is occupying. We would pay much less of our tax money if it was just the one, like other non-entitled, non-spectacularly special Presidents have done.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Bugged, and apparently he suspects most of the leftover Obama govt employees of leaks/sabotage.

Is that why Sean Spicer called his hand selected staff in to inspect their phones to see if they're the leakers?

Are they Obama leftovers?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
After all that time looking for some dirt on Trump, not finding any, releasing whatever they could of any consequence at all and inflating the issue to make it seem more relevant than it was.....

Then STILL losing the election to him....

Do you think they just gave up? I think it's clear to anyone with eyes, THAT is not the case.

So, operating from this position, of the Dems and Obama knowing full well they were going to lose prior to actually leaving office and also with the knowledge that Obama DOES seem to have produced this information dissemination EO, is it really such a crazy thought that he would have had the WH itself bugged?

I'm not talking about Trump Tower, but the WH.

We know there have been plenty of leaks and Trump is suspicious of the WH staff at least. But after 2 months, I think he must be in a pretty good position to say where the leaks are coming from.

So yeah, it didn't sit right with me that after complaining about O's holidays and overspending etc. he would then be doing the same, but if he felt compromised at the WH it makes a lot more sense.

By the way, I'm not a Trump supporter for those partisan types in here deriding me for my musings, I'm not even American.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
....probably because he knows it isn't bugged.

I mean, really, how many leaks would it have taken for him to realize that his WH dealings were unsecured and his Mar a Lago ones weren't.

Probably correct. Ongoing since the dawn of electronic bugging devices, a war of attrition between "intelligence gathering agencies" has produced the most sophisticated eavesdropping capability.

And I mean on going since forever...

There was an exchange of snarly rhetoric with Moscow and a tindery mood in Washington. Shultz, preparing for crucial arms-control talks with Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze this week, said the United States was "damned upset" by the sexual entrapment of its embassy guards. The Senate passed a nonbinding resolution urging that the Shultz-Shevardnadze meeting be moved outside the Soviet Union, and State Department officials announced that the secretary would rely on a special communications van to avoid the presumed infestation of bugs inside the embassy. Soviet officials responded harshly and produced what they said was evidence of recent U.S. attempts to snoop on Soviet diplomatic posts in the United States. Whether that evidence was genuine or not, U.S. sources generally confirmed that attempts have been made to bug the new Soviet Embassy in Washington and other Soviet diplomatic outposts. "The name of the game is to screw the other guy as much as you can until he tells you to stop," one source said. This time, he added, "they did a better job than we did."

link

Thats why all meetings between heads of state often occur at impartial third party locations.

The White House is hardly impartial.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The FBI said Trump Towers was NOT tapped....When are you people going to get it through your heads the man is unstable? There is no evidence offered by tRUMP even....Let me guess, its going to be one of these "I have a source, a Very, very, secret source, but I have a source".

Does it occur to you at all that this is the template for every single anti trump story out there?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Just want to correct one thing. So far all we have is an article from NYT saying that "a senior American official" said the FBI did not tap the Trump Tower. Nothing so far coming from Comey directly. If the FBI did not do it, could another bunch have done the dirty deed?
edit on 6-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My God, the DRAMA. Don't you people wringing your hands and crying your buckets have lives? Do you think the sun rises and sets to the rhythms of your neuroses and stupid little fears?

For Godssake, GROW UP. Take your frapping Prozac and Xanax, GROW UP and S T F U.

Now I know what it's like to live your life eternally frightened. You are PATHETIC and a complete waste of air and resources.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats why all meetings between heads of state often occur at impartial third party locations. The White House is hardly impartial.

So you think the white house is bugged but only for use against foreign heads of state and such? I can see that.

But being bugged against Donald Trump? No way. At least not by Obama.

besides, all they have to do is unscrew the talky end of the phone to see if there is a bug in it... check the lampshades and flower pots....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Why so much time there?

Well, it could be that he prefers locations where the staff will endanger the mission of those whose job it is to carry the nuclear football, as they have before at Mar-a-Largo. Perhaps he prefers a location where his safe space is guaranteed by his own security staff, where no one on his government staff, can access him without an appointment, where no one from the government he is supposed to be running has any ability to interfere with his down time.

Perhaps because he is in the wrong line of work?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
My God, the DRAMA. Don't you people wringing your hands and crying your buckets have lives? Do you think the sun rises and sets to the rhythms of your neuroses and stupid little fears?

For Godssake, GROW UP. Take your frapping Prozac and Xanax, GROW UP and S T F U.

Now I know what it's like to live your life eternally frightened. You are PATHETIC and a complete waste of air and resources.

Projection much?

Translation - [autistic screeching]
edit on 6-3-2017 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

We DO have facts, The FBI has been questioned, and they responded....No wire tapping of ANY U.S. Citizen was ordered, that includes tRUMP.

This proves that the FBI lies.
US citizens were wire tapped during the Obama Administration.
See Wikileaks.
See news reports of James Rosen.
See the FISA warrants that were granted to the NSA for at large intelligence gathering of any US citizens through their phones via NSA and the phone service providers.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Well, it could be that he prefers locations where the staff will endanger the mission of those whose job it is to carry the nuclear football, as they have before at Mar-a-Largo.

Well, that is just silly. Doesn't the football follow the president pretty much everywhere? It has been photographed many times being carried by former carriers? Not sure what the big deal with that is.

Perhaps he prefers a location where his safe space is guaranteed by his own security staff

Does that seem odd to you? He's the President of the US. Seems like a smart move to be honest.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Restricted

Projection much?

Translation - [autistic screeching]

You're demographic interpretation its way off. Nice try though, PH.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join