It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Trump keep spending so much time in Mar a Lago?!?...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
....probably because he knows it isn't bugged.

I mean, really, how many leaks would it have taken for him to realise that his WH dealings were unsecured and his Mar a Lago ones weren't.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Probably doesn't trust all the creeps roaming the halls in Washington. Can't say I blame him.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Precisely.

I think he knows that he is surrounded by enemies, but he is giving them more than enough rope to hang themselves.

If it transpires that his WH communications or staff are compromised, it sure would make sense for him to conduct his business meetings on his "home turf" so to speak...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That was my first thought as well. I'm sure the White House isn't a safe place. He's surrounded by people who will do anything to ruin his administration.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

The FBI said Trump Towers was NOT tapped....When are you people going to get it through your heads the man is unstable? There is no evidence offered by tRUMP even....Let me guess, its going to be one of these "I have a source, a Very, very, secret source, but I have a source". The man is DEFLECTING away from the Russia BS....THERE WAS NO WIRE TAP....TRUMP IS GIVING YOU FAKE NEWS....IF you support him, why do you not want to know where he is getting his info...You just listen and believe him.....10 government agencies could tell you one thing and Trump could tell you another, you would still believe him....IGNORANT!!!!!

link   

The FBI said Trump Towers was NOT tapped....When are you people going to get it through your heads the man is unstable? There is no evidence offered by tRUMP even....Let me guess, its going to be one of these "I have a source, a Very, very, secret source, but I have a source". The man is DEFLECTING away from the Russia BS....THERE WAS NO WIRE TAP....TRUMP IS GIVING YOU FAKE NEWS....IF you support him, why do you not want to know where he is getting his info...You just listen and believe him.....10 government agencies could tell you one thing and Trump could tell you another, you would still believe him....IGNORANT!!!!!

link   

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Yeah right!!!

We all, (including the patrons who witnessed it in person) saw just how secure Mar a Lago is back when lil Kim fired off some rockets while Trump and the Japanese prime minister were dining. What a joke!!

The reason he's spending so much time and Tax Dollars, (in 6 wks, has spent more tax dollars traveling to Mar a Lago than Obama spent traveling for a year) at his Mar a Lago retreat, is because he can't take the pressure in D.C.. (Kinda odd that he doesn't go home to New York to spend some time with his wife and kid too.)

How does it go? "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." Well, he's doing just that.

That and reminding everyone of what a colossal liar he is.

Remember when he scolded Obama for playing golf and went on to say that we'd never catch him doing that because he'd be too busy fixing the country?

I'm betting that Trump ends up playing more golf in one year than any two-term POTUS in history has throughout their entire presidency.

I'm beginning to think he was right when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and not lose any support.

His supporters sure as hell aren't holding him to account for his continuous stream of lies and he's literally rubbing them in their faces. Go figure!

edit on 6-3-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

out of curiosity, if it should come out that Trump Towers was tapped, what will you say then? Will you admit YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS IGNORANT!!!!!!! We have no idea what he knows, only what those he accused have said. He can't take back his twitter rant, so either he proves it, or goes down in flames. There is no grey area here. And premature anything is bad, so take a breath and wait for the facts.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

out of curiosity, if it should come out that Trump Towers was tapped, what will you say then? Will you admit YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS IGNORANT!!!!!!! We have no idea what he knows, only what those he accused have said. He can't take back his twitter rant, so either he proves it, or goes down in flames. There is no grey area here. And premature anything is bad, so take a breath and wait for the facts.

Yes, I would! The fact is there is not one person in the government backing up his claims. It is very ignorant, to listen to a man rambling in the middle of the night making accusations against the ex President WITH NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO BACK UP HIS CLAIMS! This makes the United States look VERY BAD!!! It really is an embarrassment. We have already been told by MULTIPLE SOURCES it DID NOT HAPPEN...The only source you have it did IS DONALD! Do you not see a problem here. Is the sand that deep on your beach???

We DO have facts, The FBI has been questioned, and they responded....No wire tapping of ANY U.S. Citizen was ordered, that includes tRUMP.

edit on 6-3-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 6-3-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Trump turtles away at Mar a Lago. It is his safe place.

Hiding in his shell after his outbursts is normal.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Hardly!!!

When have any of Trump's lies and/or delusions gone down in flames? His supporters won't admit that he lied when the proof is right in front of them.

Remember when he lied about his inauguration crowd and tried to convince us that aerial photography was just a theory?

Not a peep, (much less flames) out of his supporters.

Remember when he boasted about having the biggest electoral victory since Reagan?

Even when confronted to his face at a press conference and proven to be lying, again not a peep.

The man is a pathological liar, I could go on and on.

Trump supporters have abandoned any and all of their moral and ethical values in order to maintain their support for this idiot and it's shameful, to say the least.

If Trump said the tooth fairy was real, I fully expect that his supporters would insist that it was true. Despite being offered proof of the opposite. No flames, no peeps, just blind ignorant obedience.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

As of right now the FBI hasn't said anything, they have not issued an official statement. Your references are from media outlets quoting Clapper, who has already been caught lying to congress about spying, and "DOJ sources" that they don't name.

As for the OP, Trumps old school management style (No email, face-to-face meetings and Mar-a-lago) is thwarting the deep states massive surveillance apparatus.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Oh man!!! I was hoping to get an update about his 6th weekend going to visit his family at his property.

Or maybe get to hear about his toilet paper audit results, i really wanted to know if he uses 3 ply versus 1 and how much its costing tax payers.

However what makes you think they couldnt bave bugged his residences?

edit on 59331America/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 07:59:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Is that the same FBI that muddled the clinton foundation investigation so badly that she's still not in prison?
The same FBI that were caught on leaked video tape removing the black box from a government plane crash that killed Ron Brown, who threatened to take down Mr. clinton all those years ago?
The same FBI that tossed the evidence that solved the mystery of a massacre with six people, who were killed to cover up the truth about two others, all because the deaths were linked to clinton?

That FBI?
Yeah, they're totally worth trusting to not lie about a tapped phone.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

No they did not. Stop peddling misinformation.

edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Your right, literally I could make a thread with all of the lies he told during his campaign and since he took office with video to back it all up, and the trumptarded would still stick up for him and call us trolls and yada yada yada. The man is irrational to say the least. This wire tapping thing, when it is all said and done, shouldn't it be grounds for impeachment??? The president accusing the ex President of something illegal, with absolutely no evidence? Is that not like Slanderous?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No they did not. Stop peddling misinformation.

Ignorance is bliss....Yes the FBI DID...why don't you read.....www.latimes.com...

There are plenty of other sources....do you know how to use google???

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Bugged, and apparently he suspects most of the leftover Obama govt employees of leaks/sabotage.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Man you and your CAPS LOCK.

Jesus man, can you articulate a sentence without screaming and diatribe?

far out....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join