It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Hillary lost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

TimeStop 0:57 - 1:104

Obama: The viewers aren't concerned with this kind of back and forth. What they are concerned about is who is actually going to help them get healthcare.

Hillary had been pushing for Healthcare reform, since 1994. It was her defining attribute in politics. It was her agenda. But as we can see in this clip from the "2007 Hillary Obama debate"; he opens by stealing her healthcare energy and buries her in mud.

She spends the entire time answer his charges, and correcting his misleading statements. She never explicitly mentions healthcare. Maybe she assumed her supporters already knew her record on the subject. Maybe she had so much mud to slog through she ran out of time. But this was the moment for her to brand herself as the healthcare candidate to the viewers, and she missed it.

Instead it is called "Obama Care" to this day.

When Hillary was on the Board of Walmart, the company had some of the best healthcare for its employees in the country. Some of the best pay. And was a great company to work for. This is what she should have answered. This was the story of the 90's.

So...
What happened?
Why in 2007 had she lost all perspective when confronted by some simple mud throwing by a less experienced male?

Agents of Sen. Hillary Clinton are spreading the word in Democratic circles that she has scandalous information about her principal opponent for the party’s presidential nomination, Sen. Barack Obama, but has decided not to use it. The nature of the alleged scandal was not disclosed.

human events . com / Hillary vs. Obama

Because she knew something about Obama so bad that all she could see when she looked at him was darkness, and she forgot her own light.

Just two cents from an outside observer.

edit on 6-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: transcript

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Perhaps this protest marched on the wrong house in Washington D.C.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Don't be surprised if the Obama Wiretapping, is laid at Hillary's feet.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Clinton is the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.

There is no "light" in her. I've never met her, but I imagine she gives off an aura of loathing and disgust. That's why she lost.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Clinton is the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.

There is no "light" in her. I've never met her, but I imagine she gives off an aura of loathing and disgust. That's why she lost.

Perfect chance for me to address the "nasty woman" comment by Candidate Trump during the debates.

On the previous Debate Candidate Trump had been stuck by a sneezing coughing fit, and watery eyes.

In my opinion Hillary was wearing a weaponized perfume. She literally used chemical warfare during a presidential debate. Probably while having menthol protection for her own nose.

If so, it is a nasty trick.
Particularly since it is invisible to any Television viewing audience.

So at the next debate he called her a "nasty woman".

edit on 6-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: color

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

She lost because not even the Dems liked her. She only beat Bernie because of slick manipulation of the primaries.

I know a lot of Dems that couldn't stand Trump, but couldn't bring themselves to vote for her either.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
She lost because she's a cardboard cut-out. Too deeply entrenched in the establishment. Too artificial and plastic. Her arrogance over emails, and belief that she would win because no-one would vote for the other guy, just compounded her problem.

The fact she was a woman was her only saving grace. Pity she was not younger and more dynamic.

Pity the winner was Trump, but we'll see if he is the car-crash people think he will be. Either way, at the end of Trump’s tenure if people just vote for a Clinton clone to replace him, than the establishment will have won.

I say all of this as a non-American looking in.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

She lost because not even the Dems liked her. She only beat Bernie because of slick manipulation of the primaries.

I know a lot of Dems that couldn't stand Trump, but couldn't bring themselves to vote for her either.

Don't underestimate the power of a large group of people consciously working against their own beliefs and self interests.

For all who love America, it is time to think of supporting Hillary, not because we necessarily want her for herself but because we want Bill in the role of First Husband. And if Bill can deal with Hillary, he can surely deal with any global crisis.

telegraph . uk / I want Hillary Clinton to be president
- Boris Johnson
- back when he was just an MP

edit on 6-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: date spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

edit on 6-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
She lost because she's a cardboard cut-out. Too deeply [color=Ping]entrenched in the establishment. Too artificial and plastic. Her arrogance over emails, and belief that she would win because no-one would vote for the other guy, just compounded her problem.

Maybe those were selling points
to some of her supporters.

edit on 6-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: color

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I never said people wouldn't vote for her.

I explained why she lost.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I never said people wouldn't vote for her.

I explained why she lost.

But has she lost all of her own supporters?

And are they still out there circling the waters sniffing for the scent of blood.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I understood the anti-Trump protests after the election as deflection from what a BAD candidate Hillary was, including stealing the nomination. As far as distracting the people who should be the most offended, the "liberal voter"....great success (in his best Borat voice)

top topics

join