It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Russia Dossier Gains Credibility as Senators Prepare to Meet with its Author

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Not to mention the other neat little tangential factoid that not only did Trump win, but all across the Nation democrats lost catastrophically this last election cycle

I'm predicting they will get crushed in the midterms and the Republicans will hold over 60 seats.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All "sources" are garbage I suspect.

I am called a troll using REAL Sources by the likes of you. If it IS a reputable source Trumptards call it fake news, you cant have both. ANYTHING anti tRUMP is FAKE, OR you are a TROLL...LMAO...Not my fault we have an idiot for a president.

Where is your president source on the WIRE TAP?????
edit on 6-3-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Another useless thread.

This whole Russian grooming agent angle is pretty sad, but hey as long as the fools who lost continue to latch onto anything they deem as a way to obstruct our president, the more the credibility vanishes.

None of it is fact, none of it is true. You know all I hear the OP say? "It appears true", but it isn't is it? You can throw numerou sources at me, which I read in page one and not one is definitive proof. Infact none exist because this was simply a piece at deflection from a laid lyer, who is, by the way, in hiding. Lol, you people comtinue to crack me up.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: xuenchen
All "sources" are garbage I suspect.

I am called a troll using REAL Sources by the likes of you. If it IS a reputable source Trumptards call it fake news, you cant have both. ANYTHING anti tRUMP is FAKE, OR you are a TROLL...LMAO...Not my fault we have an idiot for a president.

Where is your president source on the WIRE TAP?????

This very post stinks of troll. You're an idiot.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So senators will be meeting with some random 4chan user?

What a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Sounds like all the overwhelming evidence that you main man is a russian stooge is finally getting to you eh?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

The dirty conniving hag Hillary is the one behind all the allegations that the Democrats are using now to pursue and damage the Trump administration the old rat is hiding because she knows that she could no be able to hide in her ugly face that her foundation money concocted all the crap that is circulating on Trump and his ties to Russia.

And to think that we had a corrupted 8 years of a president that didn't give a crap about America and his people, that went into wiretapping anybody to help Hillary with her campaign.

Oh, this crap is coming to the light and is not going to be pretty.

Im done with been nice now

The more I read on what the Democrats are doing the more I see the corrupting they have and is going to surface regardless of how much the are pushing for a Russia Trump link

Democrats are done for.

edit on 6-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I love how you take as gospel all the accusations against Trump for his Russian connections based on "sources" and an unverified unseen document yet you call Trumps accusation against Obama as "baseless".

The word Hypocrite comes to mind here
Because there are at least "sources". What evidence does trump have? Not even "sources"? Well then I guess some is better than none. And they areally beginning to be verified now. So I'll just take a second point in my column.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump might have been an egotistical, loudmouth before he was elected president and is still one now but I don't think he would be stupid enough to come out with accusations like that without some type of proof that it is true.

You're 100% correct...Trump would never lie, exaggerate or quote "alternative facts."

/sarcasm.

to the OP: I am currently reading the entire "summary" of the dossier. The claims could be fabricated, or they could be real. I do hope that there is an independent investigation into the claims, and that the meeting with Mr. Steele occurs. However, if the dossier is found to be true, in part or in toto, I expect a great many heads to roll.

As for initial funding of the investigation which led to the dossier, it could have been the DNC, or the GOP, heck it could have been anyone wanted to dredge up Trump's past. If the dossier has any truth to it, the funding becomes a moot issue.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

It doesn't matter if the author is highly regarded by anyone. The fact is, it originated with MI-6. That alone should raise major suspicion. Posting a thread suggesting that he has credibility bc an intelligence agency says so is dangerous.
I'm sure they simply called the meeting to clarify suspicions and that is that. I'm certainly not a fan of Trump and frankly, I've been blasting his lame excuse for foreign policy and exec orders since the day he was inaugurated but your opinion is based on assumptions and not fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join