It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uploading Pics between 9 and 10 ish EST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was able to upload pictures until about an hour ago. I was working on my story that depends on pictures. I noticed it was the second time in row about the same time at night that I go to upload, ats interface shows it is uploading but nothing shows up in my gallery.

I deleted about 15 pictures. I cleared cache. I changed browsers. Still, no dice. The pics are not large.

Is this a traffic problem?
edit on 5-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's the Russians!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

It's the Russians!

Cute. Yet, useless.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hi reldra ..you mentioned "story"? If they were for one.. couldn't you compose off-site, add pics to it and either cut and paste it in here.. .or make a pdf file?

Other idea may just be a high volume-internet tracking viewing posting time worldwide and they got hung up.. .good luck!
MS

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Let me add a flag to this to attract a mod. It's hard these days to get one when you need one.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I have a battle with pic uploads all the time.

Sometimes, there is no problem, other times all I get is this message on a blank screen:
"no active ATS user session".

I also have a repeat problem with the search function.

Been going on for so long I just battle though it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Let me add a flag to this to attract a mod. It's hard these days to get one when you need one.

TY

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have a battle with pic uploads all the time.

Sometimes, there is no problem, other times all I get is this message on a blank screen:
"no active ATS user session".

I also have a repeat problem with the search function.

Been going on for so long I just battle though it.

I get no message, it just doesn't work. I just tried again, so tonight it is going longer.
ATS is specifically whitelisted on APB.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Really not sure to do that wholesale on here, to upload text with pictures to a post??

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The message is so small and oddly placed, that it took a while before I noticed it.

The search function, just plays dead. I don't even get a box to enter my inquiry in.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Hmm... I have tried to search, others have posted this before, but it usually clears up quickly. This time it's been hours. Maybe a flag will help, like Big did.

edit on 5-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My uploads seem to be working fine.
Sometimes clearing the browser cache fix the uploads. Also have you tried a different browser?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Uploads are working normally, if you're on mobile try a different browser or try a non mobile device.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I do that occasionally myself on a newsletter. Just compose in a word processor, paste some pics on it, save it...and paste it completely into a post youre going to make.

That doesnt represent a solution though for you if youre intending to upload photos to use over again to your ATS Upload/Photos.

You mentioned a "Story" of which if the photos were intended to be a part of it without a code TO the images....then you can do it in .doc or .rtf or even create a PDF. None of these address just uploading pic to your ATS.

'Just trying to put the info out there...MS

top topics

join