It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Like any stand up guy he doesn't name names but you get the gist of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: benTanna

Still did not answer the question. You are very dishonest.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I did too answer the question. It is one page back but he mentions about 7 groups of people. I even quoted me quoting him and said "This Augustus"

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: benTanna

That was from start to boring my friend.

You can't leave out context in chronological order.

Which is why the thread I linked is such a powerful tool in discussions about this topic. The member (who has since passed away) who wrote that did an inordinate ammount of research and layed out an amazing discussion about that speech. To ignore it, and continue to discuss this as you have is quite sad. It's not something that will take days to read, a few minutes.

Since Kennedy was a member of the KOC, it seems odd that he would be against secret societies as has been implied by you and many others before you. But if you listen/read the entire speech, not the chopped up version that says exactly what you want to hear, you find that indeed he was speaking to members of the press, and asking for them to use better judgement on the reporting of secrets in regards to national security. The facts aren't up for interpretation, they are firm and undeniable. If you choose to not do the proper research and just take the lazy way out of this, don't' be surprised when those who have call you out.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No, my very dishonest friend, you merely quoted separate aspects of the whole. What is the controlling agency over these operations if not Soviet Russia? Who 'conducts the Cold War' if not Soviet Russia?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

To be diplomatic.

For instance not a who is who of JFK enemies

Raymond Patriarca.
Frank Costello.
Sam Giancana.
John Roselli.

And everyone who Bobby dragged into court that you probably never heard of. Except Hoffa and maybe Marcello and Trafficante.

And the CIA, MLK, Hoover.
edit on 7-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I just typed what he said.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Raymond Patriarca.
Frank Costello.
Sam Giancana.
John Roselli.

And everyone who Bobby dragged into court that you probably never heard of. Except Hoffa and maybe Marcello and Trafficante.

And the CIA, MLK, Hoover.

I see. So in a speech entitled The President and the Press in which he references Soviet Russia numerous times the leader of the Free World was instead talking about the Mafia.

Have you lost your mind?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

If you are going to falsley accuse me of dishonesty when I demonstrably can, did and will again if necessary, answer your little question.

Comrade kvestion?

You are not my friend and I am not yours.
.You asked who and I answered in Kennedy's words and gave names of people he had dragged into court.

But I didn't answer comrades question.

I really did. My dishonest.
edit on 7-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You asked who and I answered in Kennedy's words and gave names of people he had dragged into court.

So your answer is Sam Giancana, et. al, were conducting the Cold War?

Excuse me while I laugh.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Actually in my last post, most of my post was supported by articles written by scholars. So he is definitely just one of 2 who believe that. He's one of many.

You do realize that right before these paragraphs, he calls for more secrecy?

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President—two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

Communist Russia

Yep...the commies.

Well, Bay of Pigs was 10-days before this. Also, 5-days before this speech, JFK gave a speech to a similar audience and this "President & the Press" speech is just a continuation.

a reply to: network dude
KoC is okay since it's attached to the Catholic Church.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He put his hand on his heart and nodded in recognition of who Trump was naming.

This is foolish.

Trump doesn't surround himself with the guy. He is the leader of the House, as such he has to sit in that chair behind him during state of the nation addresses to Congress, he has to be consulted with when dealing with Congress.

Go watch some Reagan era stuff, Reagan "surrounded himself" with the leader of the House, who wasn't even from his own Party but he had to deal with him to get his agenda through Congress.
I agree with you. CFR as been running things n the background and every defense director has been CFR since Eisenhower. I disagree with the OP about Tro for one thing because his plans go against the grain of the NWO agenda

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

That's interesting you make great points.

I have listened to the whole speech and yes I am aware of other things that were said but I also feel that I made the only point I wanted to make which was that Kennedy was an agent of change on a scale we may never see again.

Good change. And I was being rhetorical about 2 people thinking that. I don't actually disagree with you unless you deny he was talking about the CIA (which he hated as is well known he actually threatened to destroy them) and the mentioned segments of society.

I also admit I speculate on things. I find it healthy to casually speculate without committing in the absence of proof.

Did you not enjoy how I took it to a place no one could have guessed with Giancana, Costello, Hoffa and Patriarca?

I apologize if so much time has passed they are obscure to you, it's a topic I could literally write the encyclopedia on and I forget not everyone knows the history of the Outfit, 5 families and the NOLA/Tampa/Chicago CIA collaborators. New York was a world of its own that took tribute but didn't mettle. Chicago answered to nobody except Ricca and Accardo.

Roselli is rumored to have been an assassin at Dealey Plaza.

Anyway I am just trying to have stimulating conversation not get in heated debates. I don't really know what Augustus beef is, maybe because I think Zionism fits the description but I never said I positively knew, just believe, that Kennedy was aware Zionism was/is a huge danger to the world.

I don't need to be agreed with just respect me and my opinion. Acknowledge when I speak of fact and we should be just fine.

I did answer Augustus, twice, I forgive him but he still unjustly accused me of dishonesty. Which was a dishonest act itself on his part.
I am not sure what he thinks I said that is so worthy of heated debate but I certainly don't have to justify thinking Zionism is evil or thinking Kennedy probably thought so too.

Again, it's not ridiculous and is plausible so I can just disagree if you don't agree with me but I promise I won't harass you about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: Lagrimas
The "hidden hand" sign doesn't make someone a Mason.

a reply to: seasonal
Anti-Masons attempt to use this sentence as a means to justify their attack on fraternal groups that meet in private. Disregarding the fact that just prior to this sentence, Kennedy called for the "need for far greater official secrecy", Kennedy also states throughout the entire speech that it is centered on the roles between the President and the press. It's clear that Kennedy is speaking on the public's perception of secrecy and the public administration of the federal government. He is talking about the government being secretive and refusing to release information to the public. He was also being critical of the CIA and their failed attempts to supplant the Castro regime in Cuba.

Do you even understand who the Master of the Second Veil is and the Royal Arch Masons?

a reply to: WilliamtheResolute
He's a demogogue.

The answer is no, Napoleon was not a member of the York Rite of Freemasonry, nor Lennon or Kimmy.

Please note there is a difference between knowing and believing.

Like who?

The Queen isn't a Mason. She is considered a patron of Freemasonry, but her cousin is in charge of Freemasonry in England.

She heads the Venerable Order of St. John which is different from the Masonic Order of Malta.
The Illumination did infiltrate the Masons inner core way back in the Revolutionary war period, even G Washington knew it. Too bad some people use it to discredit Washington and the Founding Fathers. Outer core doesn't know what the inner core does and conspiracy theory is that Rothschilds and Rockefeller joined at deepest core.
Napoleon is said to have once been sponsored by the Founder of Freemasonry but went the wrong direction. Anyone can take the wrong path.
edit on 7-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: violet
Anyways I thought masons pull-up one pant leg in reference to Hermes?

That is not the reason.

It's a reference to living the thug life, isn't it? I knew it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

...I think Zionism fits the description but I never said I positively knew, just believe, that Kennedy was aware Zionism was/is a huge danger to the world.

Then why did Kennedy provide political and military assistance to Israel?

I did answer Augustus, twice, I forgive him but he still unjustly accused me of dishonesty.

Which you are, because your putting forth as the Mafia as to who Kennedy was referring to was misrepresenting who the speech was targeting.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
It's a reference to living the thug life, isn't it? I knew it.

We O.G., homes.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
The Illumination did infiltrate the Masons inner core way back in the Revolutionary war period, even G Washington knew it.

He was referring to Continental Masonry, specifically in Bavaria.

The Bavarian Illuminati never made it to the United States.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: KSigMason
The "hidden hand" sign doesn't make someone a Mason.

a reply to: seasonal
Anti-Masons attempt to use this sentence as a means to justify their attack on fraternal groups that meet in private. Disregarding the fact that just prior to this sentence, Kennedy called for the "need for far greater official secrecy", Kennedy also states throughout the entire speech that it is centered on the roles between the President and the press. It's clear that Kennedy is speaking on the public's perception of secrecy and the public administration of the federal government. He is talking about the government being secretive and refusing to release information to the public. He was also being critical of the CIA and their failed attempts to supplant the Castro regime in Cuba.

Do you even understand who the Master of the Second Veil is and the Royal Arch Masons?

a reply to: WilliamtheResolute
He's a demogogue.

The answer is no, Napoleon was not a member of the York Rite of Freemasonry, nor Lennon or Kimmy.

Please note there is a difference between knowing and believing.

Like who?

The Queen isn't a Mason. She is considered a patron of Freemasonry, but her cousin is in charge of Freemasonry in England.

She heads the Venerable Order of St. John which is different from the Masonic Order of Malta.
The Illumination did infiltrate the Masons inner core way back in the Revolutionary war period, even G Washington knew it. Too bad some people use it to discredit Washington and the Founding Fathers. Outer core doesn't know what the inner core does and conspiracy theory is that Rothschilds and Rockefeller joined at deepest core.
Napoleon is said to have once been sponsored by the Founder of Freemasonry but went the wrong direction. Anyone can take the wrong path.

The Bavarian Order of Illuminati only usurped a small handful of German Lodges, then collapsed when Charles Theodore, Elector of Bavaria, outlawed the group. The Illuminati died with the death of Adam Weishaupt.

George Washington said that the Bavarian Order of Illuminati did not infiltrate the United States of America nor the U.S. Freemasonic Lodges:

"I believe notwithstanding, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati."

George Washington Papers at the Library of Congress, 1741-1799: Series 2 Letterbooks
George Washington to George Washington Snyder, September 25, 1798

• Transcription

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Iluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter."

George Washington Papers at the Library of Congress, 1741-1799: Series 2 Letterbooks
George Washington to George Washington Snyder, October 24, 1798

• Transcription

edit on 3/7/17 by Sahabi because: Several typos.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

And by their prophecies you shall know them in their hearts:

All from the hidden hand thread.

Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations.

San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner.

There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see windspeeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times.

There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater.

Lulz.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join