It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: benTanna
Nothing about any of this ever made sense.

It 'does not make sense' if you are not interested in the facts of his foreign policy. It is a fact that Kennedy was an avowed anti-Communist and very much pro-Israel. This is not open for dispute.

If you feel otherwise please provide some refuting foreign policy evidence.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: benTanna

Cleaning house is a bit more profound, at least in my eyes, than gun dealing. Which is hardly abnormal.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Clean house is weapons specific how exactly?

I know that sounds a little smart alecky but, come on.

It appears your postulating an anti-Zionist stance got him killed. I am showing you he was pro-Israel right up until his death and YEARS after this speech was given. Either Kennedy was pro-Israel and anti-Communist, as is recognized through his demonstrated foreign policy, or he was just a giant frigging liar.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Cleaning house is a bit more profound, at least in my eyes, than gun dealing. Which is hardly abnormal.

Stop minimizing. He was much more pro-Israel than providing them with arms, he supported them on a philosophical level.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm interested in the speech and I think it is odd you are one of probably 2 people on earth who pretends he was talking about something other than evil secret organizations.

I realize it sounds like conspiracy fodder but the man's word speak for themselves.

I don't actually care about foreign policy. It doesn't make you right or smarter than me, in fact I think you are closer to an indoctrinated system than I ever will be and Im not obligated to deny the obvious.

I suppose that ends this communication.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I'm interested in the speech and I think it is odd you are one of probably 2 people on earth who pretends he was talking about something other than evil secret organizations.

Guess your lazy ass did not bother to read the link to the thread Networkdude provided. You can see Kennedy's actual sentiments on what compelled him to give the speech.

I realize it sounds like conspiracy fodder but the man's word speak for themselves.

Then answer the question, who 'conducts the Cold War with ruthless efficiency'?

I don't actually care about foreign policy.

Obviously. Facts do not fit into conspiracy land where we can play with fantasy and leave reality at the door.

It doesn't make you right or smarter than me...

Actually, it does, by quite a bit. I educated myself, you operate in a make beleive world where you ignore facts.

edit on 7-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
No hidden agenda. He was holding his hand over his heart out of respect and HiddenHand was full of BS

Anyways I thought masons pull-up one pant leg in reference to Hermes?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Anyways I thought masons pull-up one pant leg in reference to Hermes?

That is not the reason.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Here we go.

"" The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society: and we as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. ...

We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweigh the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it.

And there is very grave danger that an announced need for security will be seized upin those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits official censorship and concealment.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
FOR WE ARE OPPOSED AROUND THE WORLD BY A MONOLITHIC AND RUTHLESS CONSPIRACY THAT RELIES ON COVERT MEANS FOR EXPANDING ITS SPHERE OF INUENCE.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Here we go.

Context is everything:

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Who is 'it' and why is 'it' compared to a democracy? Not 'they', 'it'.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
On infiltration instead of invasion, subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice....

...Combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations...."

edit on 7-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: benTanna

Just like Soviet Russia.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

And a whole lot of American people

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

And a whole lot of American people

Except Kennedy was not referring to American citizens, he was referring to Soviet Russia as the Bay of Pigs was only 10 days before this speech.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

That was from start to boring my friend.

You can't leave out context in chronological order.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

That was from start to boring my friend.

You can't leave out context in chronological order.

Which is why when he gets to the part I quoted it clarifies his preceding comments. Unless of course you think that section is wholly irrelevant to what came before and Kennedy is somehow speaking in code to you.

You still, disingenuously, have not answered my question. Who is the 'it' that he is referring to?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I didn't type some minimal amount of words towards the end as I properly indicated.

It was no loss of or to or anything about context. It was in context and order, anyone can Google the two sentences or maybe four I don't remember, that I didn't type if need be.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

On infiltration instead of invasion, subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice....

...Combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations...."

This Augustus.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join