It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight Russian Operatives Now Dead Since Election - Who's Counting the Bodies?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Maybe research if any or all of these names are tied to RUSNANO, Rusatom, or Joule...my bet is that more than 3 can be tied to RUSNANO. I would also like to know how many have personally met or done business with Tony Podesta or his group.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yep...sounds like the Clintons are cleaning up loose ends again. Let's see...who is more likely to kill, Clinton or Trump....one has a LONG history of people around her dying when controversy pops up, the other fires a lot of people.

In the case of today's latest victim, former Russian MP Denis Voronenkov, it is Trump's best pal Vlad Putin who bears blame.

Ukraine’s president, Petro Poroshenko, summoned the head of the security services to brief him on the killing. He later released a statement calling the attack an “act of Russian state terrorism”.

the guardian

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Add the nearly dead

www.foxnews.com...

And

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Somehow It will all link back to Melania....the Natasha to Trump's Boris. Mara Lago would make a great place for brain washing

Must get moose and squirrel...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

At an air freight company I worked at when I was young six women in the company got pregnant within an 18 month period. I thought that was a dangerous place to work lol. I told new girls to watch where they sit.
edit on 3232017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Reminds me of the cell block tango.
I told him if he popped that gum one more time. And he did.
So I fired a warning shot.
Right ..into...his......

He ran into my knife..he ran into it twelve times!...

I didn't realize they were dead until I was washing the blood off of my hands.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Maybe research if any or all of these names are tied to RUSNANO, Rusatom, or Joule...my bet is that more than 3 can be tied to RUSNANO. I would also like to know how many have personally met or done business with Tony Podesta or his group.

I assume that you will do due diligence and do that research. Please start a new thread when you have the goods.

By the way, Russian propaganda tries to influence American politics by creating unfounded rumors which it then releases onto social media for dissemination. Once this propaganda is repeated enough, it takes on the appearance of "common knowledge." The "Clintons have left a trail of bodies" meme is a perfect example of this. There was a case, years ago, when an associate committed suicide. This led to accusations that were never proven. Since then, propagandists have been circulating rumors without ever providing evidence. This reached its climax during the election when lurid fictions were posted as fact to drive internet traffic to what appeared to be legitimate news sites:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(And bear in mind: the bar to get something put in the ATS [HOAX!] bin is incredibly high!)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
Add a 9th body to your list, Denis Voronenkov.

A former Russian lawmaker and key witness in a treason case against Ukraine's ousted leader Viktor Yanukovich was shot dead in broad daylight outside a hotel in central Kiev on Thursday, police said.
Former MP Denis Voronenkov was killed by an assailant who is now in hospital after being wounded by Voronenkov's bodyguard during the incident, police said.

reuters

"In broad daylight in the center of Kiev, former Russian lawmaker Denis Voronenkov was shot. He had provided investigators of the military prosecutor's office with highly important (witness) testimony for the case. This was a typical show execution of a witness by the Kremlin."

Was just going to add that - you beat me to it!

A former Russian lawmaker and key witness in a treason case against Ukraine's ousted leader Viktor Yanukovich was shot dead in broad daylight outside a hotel in central Kiev on Thursday, police said. Former MP Denis Voronenkov was killed by an assailant who is now in hospital after being wounded by Voronenkov's bodyguard during the incident, police said.

edit on 23-3-2017 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

What was a former MP doing in Kiev? Traitor perhaps?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Typical assassination show performed by the usual suspects to make a bloody show and try to blame the Kremlin. As if the russians need to shoot a guy who doesn't have any power anymore and who wasn't even that much popular anyway.
He had probably become a nuisance for wester operatives who didn't know what to make of him.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I assume that you will do due diligence and do that research. Please start a new thread when you have the goods.

By the way, Russian propaganda tries to influence American politics by creating unfounded rumors which it then releases onto social media for dissemination. Once this propaganda is repeated enough, it takes on the appearance of "common knowledge." The "Clintons have left a trail of bodies" meme is a perfect example of this. There was a case, years ago, when an associate committed suicide. This led to accusations that were never proven. Since then, propagandists have been circulating rumors without ever providing evidence. This reached its climax during the election when lurid fictions were posted as fact to drive internet traffic to what appeared to be legitimate news sites:

(And bear in mind: the bar to get something put in the ATS [HOAX!] bin is incredibly high!)

I linked the thread I authored on this subject that was never discredited...
Here
I can link dozens like mine compared to the 3 you could find that got tossed into the hoax bin...
I understand those doesn't fit your carefully constructed narrative that the Clinton's are good people. But evidence points to the contrary. There are 90 deaths with interesting ties to the Clinton family. I somehow doubt everyone was an accident or natural causes...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I have never said that the Clinton family are saints. On the other hand, you have a carefully constructed narrative that makes them monsters. People die all the time; it is not always murder. It is confirmation bias that turns the fact that some people who die are connected to the Clintons into a sinister pattern. This is why so many Trump supporters bought into the outright hoaxes.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Russian Interior Minister Shot Dead

Nikolai Volkov was head of Construction department. Moscow police say the motive was robbery.

Poor chap. RIP. Working for Putin is dangerous business.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well...who exactly do we think is killing all these guys and why?

Any theories, ideas or speculation.

Likely another unsolved mystery in the annals of serial murders.

Scientists, natural doctors in Florida, now Russian diplomats.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"Follow the trail of dead Russians"

Clinton Watts, of the center for Cyber and Homeland Security at George Washington University testified today March 30th:

But Clinton Watts, of the Center for Cyber and Homeland Security at George Washington University, provided a roadmap to better understanding the Kremlin's efforts. He urged senators and the U.S. government to follow the money to figure out how misinformation websites and social media outlets are being funded. While the Russians conducted their hacking in the Internet's shadows, their efforts to influence the election was hardly a secret, he said. "You can hack stuff and be covert, but you can't influence and be covert," he said. "You have to ultimately show your hand. And that's why we have been able to discover it online." The second way to trace Russian influence was more ominous:"Follow the trail of dead Russians," he said.

"There have been more dead Russians in the past three months that are tied to this investigation," he added. "They are dropping dead, even in Western countries."

LA TIMES
edit on 30-3-2017 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Expert: Putin's dream come true.

Expert: Putin's dream come true (full interview) Cybersecurity expert Clinton Watts tells CNN's Wolf Blitzer that Russian President Vladimir Putin is meddling in US politics in order to erode trust and sow division in the electorate and the chaos happening in the house is a "dream come true" for the Russian leader.

Cybersecurity expert Clint Watts testified today & said, "Follow the trail of dead Russians" Statement at 3:30

VIDEO
cnn.it...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Another dead Russian politician, today, Senator Vadim Tyukpanov.

Tyukpanov died earlier on Tuesday after losing his footing and falling down at a fitness center in St. Petersburg. He was already dead when an ambulance team arrived. More: tass.com...

Russia’s Investigative Committee has launched a pre-investigation...

It is becoming more dangerous each week to be a pol in Putin's Russia.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Statistically speaking, 9 dead "since the election" means nothing unless you can show that's abnormally high compared to past years. I'm too lazy to do that research (I've been number crunching all day and tired) so at this stage, it's all theoretical and unproven.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2017 by LogicalGraphitti because: Irelevant

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm waiting for a revelation that Trump is helping billionaires launder money in Russia.

That would explain all of these suspicious happenings pretty well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join