It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: ‘I Think the Press Were Accomplices in the Undermining of Our Election’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: reldra

No I would say most people think she is nuts because her views rarely seem to touch reality anymore...

this attack on the press is just more circumstantial information confirming that thought.

eta: I find it amusing, maybe if they keep attacking the press some of them will go back to something resembling journalistic integrity.

HER views? I am more concerned about the President's rants than her views. She criticized the media. So? If she is not being realistic, Trump has completely lost his mind.

I love this winner's posts. Always good for a laugh, out of touch with reality at every single turn.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Anyone else catch her attempt to deflect when a democratic congressman made a crude sexist joke...

Kind of surprised to see CNN actually taking the democrats to task over a bad joke.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The Many Faces of Nancy Pelosi . Don't Look to Long , it Will Freak you the Puck Out !

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
In a way She is completely right because the press told Me whom to vote for. I have watched the press act as the gate keepers whom make sure only establishment politicians get in for the last 3 elections. I didn't pay attention before that because I wasn't awake to the fact that We are ruled by an oligarchy. Now when the press started attacking Trump the minute He decided to run I knew He was not part of the establishment so I voted for Him twice.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ROFLMAO... it had to be Pelosi making such a claim... But hey, maybe she isn't so wrong. After all, we all do know the MSM helped the "real Russians in the White House", as in "the Obama White House".

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: neo96

The Many Faces of Nancy Pelosi . Don't Look to Long , it Will Freak you the Puck Out !

She looks so much better on that picture than with her real face. Man, you made her look too beautiful. I mean, look at those hypnotizing eyes... Nope....i can't...can't look anymore...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
They should have had Pelosi run instead of Clinton. I think she would have been more qualified and had a better chance to win.

Trump was obviously the lesser of two evils when choosing between Hillary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Stole the election? Or maybe...nobody liked Clinton? LOL I didn't.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join