It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: ‘I Think the Press Were Accomplices in the Undermining of Our Election’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seagull

I broke the heel on one of my ruby reds, have to go as Liza.

Ok. Just throw water, not a bottle of water. I want the pic.

If the opportunity ever arises, I'll do it just for you.

I should hope so!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
a reply to: reldra

You called me out....you asked me for proof that the MSM and DNC colluded and are "in bed" with each other, info which I provided, yet you have continue to argue your position which is clearly disproven by the following link. It doesn't matter who publishes the facts.....the facts are still the same.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The gateway pundit. blah blah blah

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Live in a state of denial...I hear that is the state that Nancy Pelosi represents.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Live in a state of denial...I hear that is the state that Nancy Pelosi represents.

Do not give up your day job. FYI

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

I already went over that.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Actually I want to say Pertussis, but don't want to offend anybody.

I am spitting my drink. You can be funny!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

a reply to: schuyler

I already went over that.

Thanks for the laugh.

I do try.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
It's more and more obvious that she is flippin' going, or is completely, senile.

Like a rabid dog, attempting to bite anyone who gets too close. Are the Dems actually going to turn on their media lap dogs??

This soap opera just continues to amaze.

Oh I see, she has lost it because she is criticizing the press.

But the right is free to call the press enemies of the state and 'the terrorist media' and the president can call them 'enemy of the people'. I see how this goes.

...the irony is she is criticizing the MSM, the loyal press....the press that is completely owned by the DNC.

The MSM is not owned by them. FOX is MSM, would you not agree? I don't see CNN always being nice to the DNC. I look at it every day. So if they own it, they are managing it poorly.

There are none so blind as those that just will not see

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

If you and I met for coffee you will not be able to drink your coffee without spilling, I am usually that much fun to talk too.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Actually I want to say Pertussis, but don't want to offend anybody.

I put the meme on your social wall.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

No I would say most people think she is nuts because her views rarely seem to touch reality anymore...

this attack on the press is just more circumstantial information confirming that thought.

eta: I find it amusing, maybe if they keep attacking the press some of them will go back to something resembling journalistic integrity.

HER views? I am more concerned about the President's rants than her views. She criticized the media. So? If she is not being realistic, Trump has completely lost his mind.

So , are you going to source that or just fade away as usual ?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Irishhaf

No I would say most people think she is nuts because her views rarely seem to touch reality anymore...

this attack on the press is just more circumstantial information confirming that thought.

eta: I find it amusing, maybe if they keep attacking the press some of them will go back to something resembling journalistic integrity.

HER views? I am more concerned about the President's rants than her views. She criticized the media. So? If she is not being realistic, Trump has completely lost his mind.

So , are you going to source that or just fade away as usual ?

Source that Trump has lost his mind? There are a bunch of articles about his mental state. Is that what you want?

What do you mean as usual? I don't stay with the same thread forever usually. Some I have stayed with for hours, sourcing and answering. I have mails complimenting me on that. So me 'fading away' is not a thing.
edit on 5-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Oddly, comparing our post counts, it would be you that fades away. NOT me.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You are not wrong. Even local elections that should have been easily winnable by Dems have not been. I know this in regard to my neighboring county.

For the moment, I think she is a good leader that still connects to younger and older Dems. But her time is limited.

Since you actually campaign, you must have good reason to not like your Dem senators.

I still think Trump is mentally unstable. As a fact, not as hyperbole.

So , Trump is mentally unstable yet an egotistical megalomaniac was not ? (Barack)
And as far as Pelosi goes. The eyes are the windows to the souls. Look at em .Scary isnt it
And if you had ever worked in a drug rehab clinic, you would recognize the look of those eyes.
edit on 3/5/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Do not give up your day job. FYI

Sorry for your inability to appreciate a pretty humorous reply...BTW I retired a few years ago but thanks for the concern.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You are not wrong. Even local elections that should have been easily winnable by Dems have not been. I know this in regard to my neighboring county.

For the moment, I think she is a good leader that still connects to younger and older Dems. But her time is limited.

Since you actually campaign, you must have good reason to not like your Dem senators.

I still think Trump is mentally unstable. As a fact, not as hyperbole.

So , Trump is mentally unstable yet an egotistical megalomaniac was not ? (Barack)
And as far as Pelosi goes. The eyes are the windows to the souls. Look at em .Scary isnt it
And if you had ever worked in a drug rehab clinic, you would recognize the look of those eyes.

How was Obama an egotistical megalomaniac? The most criticisms are that he was too cautious.

You are cracking me up.

The pelosi meme was a joke and sort of a friendship offer to Marg.

If you look on google images, you can find any politician or celebrity caught with 'crazy eyes'.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

or this

Me during my sleep study to put a funny face on for the nurse. Cracked her up.

But here is a still of me in an indie film. NO craziness.

can find a pic of anyone, almost, looking any way.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sorry but how can you still defend delusional people like Pelosi or the other dems? They are still bitching about the russians and now the MSM instead of focusing on real issues. They don't even attempt to work with Trump on anything. Here is a great new idea. Instead of the stupid day without women people could just protest for there party and tell them to grow up and start working together. If this continues nothing gets ever done. I would be pissed if my party would behave like the dems currently do. They are wasting nothing but time and money of the people they're actually representing. Their behavior indicates that they only care about there petty feud with Trump and not about the amercian people. All i see is selfishness on there part. I would be furious if this continues any longer.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Sorry but how can you still defend delusional people like Pelosi or the other dems? They are still bitching about the russians and now the MSM instead of focusing on real issues. They don't even attempt to work with Trump on anything. Here is a great new idea. Instead of the stupid day without women people could just protest for there party and tell them to grow up and start working together. If this continues nothing gets ever done. I would be pissed if my party would behave like the dems currently do. They are wasting nothing but time and money of the people they're actually representing. Their behavior indicates that they only care about there petty feud with Trump and not about the amercian people. All i see is selfishness on there part. I would be furious if this continues any longer.

So may interesting questions there.

The Republicans wouldn't work with Obama, said so from day 1 and Obama is SANE.
Day without women? or immigrants? Sounds like a peaceful way to protest.

You want a Day to March for Democrats? Ok, I suppose that can be done.

Trump is an idiot, it is not a petty feud. It is not selfishness. It is actual fear for foreign relations and the economy on my part.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The press were working overtime to undermine the election to the benefit of the Dimocrats.

Somehow I don't think that is what Pelosi is talking about though.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I like the picture you fixed of Pelosi, is that picture of you for real?

On sleep studies? looks very scary, that some interesting study.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join