It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: ‘I Think the Press Were Accomplices in the Undermining of Our Election’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh ok, so I can't dress as Liza Minnelli when I do it?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Old Liza or young Liza? 80s Liza was the coolest.
edit on 5-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It certainly is. ...and you're allowed your opinion. So long as your fellow spear carriers think you're on their side. Dare to disagree, and you'll find yourself exactly where I am--on the outside looking in for the most part.

She's fine as Minority leader?? I suppose, if you want the Dems to remain a minority in the House. She's doing the party no favors, if anything, she's an impediment. The Dems, and I'm speaking as one, are in desperate need of a change in direction, and that begins not just at the grassroots, where I'm working (not achieving much, mind you...but tryin'), but at the top, as well.

I actively campaigned, and will continue to do so, against both my states Democratic senators (Murray and Cantwell). It's time and past for new blood that is much more centrist and less reactionary. There's a reason I'm persona non grata with my local democratic "leadership"...'cause I don't like where they're taking my party. Apparently my thinking on political matters doesn't jibe with theirs--actually, no apparently about it, it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Definitely the old Liza.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The problems with Petosi I mean Pelosi is that now they have to look for a fall guy when their Charade of linking Trump to Putin and Russia doesn't work.

That woman needs to retired and retrieve to a hole dip in the ground.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's now gotten so bad, they are eating each other.

This is the icing on the Trump victory cake.

They should have Pelosi on more, she is attacking the Press but when Trump does it ooohhh it's bad.

LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You are not wrong. Even local elections that should have been easily winnable by Dems have not been. I know this in regard to my neighboring county.

For the moment, I think she is a good leader that still connects to younger and older Dems. But her time is limited.

Since you actually campaign, you must have good reason to not like your Dem senators.

I still think Trump is mentally unstable. As a fact, not as hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ummm...

Don't you mean her mother??

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Definitely the old Liza.

Lol, the young Liza was pretty. The 80s Liza was less pretty but fun. The old Liza was just crazy. LOL, I see why you like that. Go ahead. Go with God.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Trump doesn't just criticize the media. He calls them 'enemies of the state', especially when they say something bad about him and he gets his hands on a phone.

Can you prove him wrong?
What would an "enemy of the state" do/look like to you?

edit on 5-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The problems with Petosi I mean Pelosi is that now they have to look for a fall guy when their Charade of linking Trump to Putin and Russia doesn't work.

Though that made no sense in English, it still made me giggle. Thank you.

I am going to make a meme out of 'That woman needs to retired and retrieve to a hole dip in the ground.'
edit on 5-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Trump doesn't just criticize the media. He calls them 'enemies of the state', especially when they say something bad about him and he gets his hands on a phone.

Can you prove him wrong?
What would an "enemy of the state" do/look like to you?

He is wrong. The press is NOT an enemy of the state. If you feel that way., time for you to move.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I broke the heel on one of my ruby reds, have to go as Liza.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ok. Just throw water, not a bottle of water. I want the pic.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You called me out....you asked me for proof that the MSM and DNC colluded and are "in bed" with each other, info which I provided, yet you have continue to argue your position which is clearly disproven by the following link. It doesn't matter who publishes the facts.....the facts are still the same.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

For one thing, they seem to only represent their west side of the mountain constituency.

I can't remember the last time they spent anytime at all over on the east side outside of Spokane...though I may have missed something other than a whistle-stop campaign appearance.

I don't like that...never have.

Though they're not quite as bad as they used to be, they are much too willing to go along to get along. That may change as they move into leadership positions in the Senate, though I've doubts--as you've obviously figured out
--as to that ever happening.

Mostly, however, I'm just not enamored of lifetime representatives. One term. Two terms. I might even go along with three, if they're doing a really smashing job, terms--but lifetime once elected? No, that I have an issue with. Because eventually, they quit representing me, and start representing themselves or who ever has the most cash.

Yeah, I know that happens from the start for many, if not most, but it's less likely to be a normal occurrence if the senior leadership haven't been there for 30 years or more. They should be scared for their jobs, not complacent. Being scared for their jobs might actually result in them coming home more often, rather than living in DC.

Earlier I mentioned Sam Rayburn, former Speaker of the House, from Texas. He wielded an ungodly amount of influence, far in excess of what he should have had...just because of his seniority in the House. It shouldn't be that way. All are equal, but some, apparently, are more equal than others.
edit on 3/5/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

He is wrong. The press is NOT an enemy of the state. If you feel that way., time for you to move.

"Pelosi called the press “accomplices.”

Accomplices to what?

"Undermining an election" which would make them an enemy of the state.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Actually I want to say Pertussis, but don't want to offend anybody.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ok. Just throw water, not a bottle of water. I want the pic.

If the opportunity ever arises, I'll do it just for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

For you:

LOL

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join