It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: ‘I Think the Press Were Accomplices in the Undermining of Our Election’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seagull
It's more and more obvious that she is flippin' going, or is completely, senile.

Like a rabid dog, attempting to bite anyone who gets too close. Are the Dems actually going to turn on their media lap dogs??

This soap opera just continues to amaze.

Oh I see, she has lost it because she is criticizing the press.

But the right is free to call the press enemies of the state and 'the terrorist media' and the president can call them 'enemy of the people'.

I see how this goes.

Thats because the left has no right to blame the press. The press lied for them, the press ignored stories about hillary and posted fake stories about trump. The press taking the blame makes no sense because the left lost and it wasnt cnn or wastington post or newyork times or msnbc who did it. The people who beat them was wikileaks, RT, reddit, ats, 4chan pol and bloggers and youtubers!

The left is trying to make you ignore the mountian of evidence that they are corrupt and lost because hillary, the dnc, donna brazil, lynch,obama,holder got caught being corrupt!

The dnc got caught cheating bernie sanders,

Hillary got caught transporting highly classified information to her presonal server.

Donna brazil got caught giving hillary answers to debate questions before the debate.

Lynch got caught meeting with the husband of the woman her department was supposed to be investigating on a plane.

Obama is going to get caught wiretapping trump before the election they have the FISA evidence and he used the IRS to attack his opponents.

Holder got caught running guns to mexican drug cartels.

Lol podesta got caught being a creepy arse with links to witches and satanic stuff.

Honestly they are blaming everyone except who is really responisble which is themselves.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

It's more and more obvious that she is flippin' going, or is completely, senile.

Like a rabid dog, attempting to bite anyone who gets too close. Are the Dems actually going to turn on their media lap dogs??

But the right is free to call the press enemies of the state and 'the terrorist media' and the president can call them 'enemy of the people'. I see how this goes.

...the irony is she is criticizing the MSM, the loyal press....the press that is completely owned by the DNC.

The MSM is not owned by them. FOX is MSM, would you not agree? I don't see CNN always being nice to the DNC. I look at it every day. So if they own it, they are managing it poorly.

Thanks for the observation....WikiLeaks already answered this question.

So wikileaks agrees the DNC does not own most of the MSM. OK. good. Makes sense.

I realize you will view this from your left leaning bubble, forgive the website attribution but it was the first of many examples of the collusion between the Press and the DNC:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's right. There was too much about single emails here and in the press. Mainly HERE. It was a complete obsession and it caused, the site as a whole, to take it's eye off the ball.

And Obama has been accused of being too cautious many times. Better than being bat syhte like Trump.

link   

But the right is free to call the press enemies of the state and 'the terrorist media' and the president can call them 'enemy of the people'.

I see how this goes.

No, you don't really see how it goes at all. Did you even READ what the issue is? She has lost it because she accuses the press of turning the election AGAINST the Democrats when, if you were paying attention, it has been amply proven above that the press was solidly in the Democrat camp. Can you point to any newspaper or other MSM news outlet that endorsed Trump? Can you point to ANY news article or broadcast that cast a positive spin on Trump? Any at all? No, you can't because they were all solidly backing Hillary and dissing Trump. For Pelosi to then claim that the press caused the election defeat of the Dems is ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Wow..........I don't care whose side you are on, that lady isn't doing to well. I think there really needs to be term limits.
It always make me laugh how they keep saying the Russians influenced the election while they take money from super pacs and God knows who else.
Please don't give me this crap the money is given freely without any strings attached. You're not that stupid.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is either clinically insane, high on "medication", totally stupid or a combination of two or more of the above.

She's also pretty ugly but that last one was just a cheap shot.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people find other people's opinions more important than their own. Let's be honest, I couldn't care less what she thinks, I'm sure she could say the same of all Americans. She is important, you are not?

(Note to self: I sure am glad I ditched the TV a decade ago!)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I see how this goes.

Do you ever get the feeling some people are totally sick and tired of your hammy drama ?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

She's right. There was too much about single emails here and in the press. Mainly HERE. It was a complete obsession and it caused, the site as a whole, to take it's eye off the ball.

And Obama has been accused of being too cautious many times. Better than being bat syhte like Trump.

The emails... dont bring that up, the democrats and every single human being on the planet that defended hillary mishandling of classified information was wrong!

That is a simply FACT... If I had multiple classified emails on an unsecured server I would be in jail.. period ... no he did not intend to break the law BS.. jail.

The ONLY reason she is not in jail is her name and political connections... that should infuriate you as well.

But we all know that Trump could personally fund the cure for prostate cancer, and set up a fund to guarantee access to the world for free and you would probably complain that he hates women for curing an illness that targets men.

Pelosi along with every other career politician are the problem in DC... but hey keep pushing your team yay... having two bad choices has worked out so well for the people in well my life time.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Democrat cheerleader robots, man. What ya gonna do?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So he's crazy, but she's not???

What are your qualifications to judge this again??

Calling them crazy is, of course, hyperbole. Calling her an idiot for turning on an ally? Not so much... Personally, I think she needs to retire. For some odd reason she seems to think she has the same clout as a Sam Rayburn (D-Texas), or even Tip O'Neil (D-Mass)--she's not even Speaker now, nor it's to be hoped will ever be again. She's rapidly reducing herself, by these actions, to a caricature of House leadership. Some of the younger, rather more in touch, democrats might consider removing her from the leadership position she currently holds--as she's doing her party no favors.

You may disagree as you choose

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

But the right is free to call the press enemies of the state and 'the terrorist media' and the president can call them 'enemy of the people'. I see how this goes.

...the irony is she is criticizing the MSM, the loyal press....the press that is completely owned by the DNC.

The MSM is not owned by them. FOX is MSM, would you not agree? I don't see CNN always being nice to the DNC. I look at it every day. So if they own it, they are managing it poorly.

The CNN boondoggle today was designed to make people automatically think CNN is trustworthy and wholesome.

They can't help it anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Term limits are a hell of a good idea. But they are a no go, from the get go.

Washington state voted in Term limits for politicians some years ago, and voted in George Nethercutt, from my district, supplanting the then Speaker of the House Tom Foley. Neither were even close. Good news, right??

Nethercutt's first, or virtually so, actions upon being elected was to help file suit to overturn Term Limits via court room shenanigans... I'm happy to report that his term (one) was limited. He was tossed out on his ears next go 'round.

I venture to guess that anything resembling Term Limits, unless a Constitutional amendment (and good luck with that!!) is ratified, will be no go any where.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I already went over that.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

HER views? I am more concerned about the President's rants than her views. She criticized the media. So? If she is not being realistic ...

If she is not being realistic?

We have proof the DNC colluded with MSM outlets, basically
writing stories for them, correcting stories etc.

And when Trump criticizes the media, bad.
Nancy does it, good.

This is disingenuous at best.

*smh

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

So he's crazy, but she's not???

What are your qualifications to judge this again??

Calling them crazy is, of course, hyperbole. Calling her an idiot for turning on an ally? Not so much... Personally, I think she needs to retire. For some odd reason she seems to think she has the same clout as a Sam Rayburn (D-Texas), or even Tip O'Neil (D-Mass)--she's not even Speaker now, nor it's to be hoped will ever be again. She's rapidly reducing herself, by these actions, to a caricature of House leadership. Some of the younger, rather more in touch, democrats might consider removing her from the leadership position she currently holds--as she's doing her party no favors.

You may disagree as you choose

She's fine for minority leader. She does have a great deal of influence.

I don't think calling Trump crazy is hyperbole, but of course that is my opinion.

link   
a reply to: seagull

This makes me very sad.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The CNN boondoggle today was designed to make people automatically think CNN is trustworthy and wholesome.

They can't help it anymore.

It was? Your proof?

Woops... I asked you for proof. Pardon. I must have mistaken you for someone else.

edit on 5-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I want to splash water on her to see if she melts.

Does that make me a bad person?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

HER views? I am more concerned about the President's rants than her views. She criticized the media. So? If she is not being realistic ...

If she is not being realistic?

We have proof the DNC colluded with MSM outlets, basically
writing stories for them, correcting stories etc.

And when Trump criticizes the media, bad.
Nancy does it, good.

This is disingenuous at best.

*smh

Trump doesn't just criticize the media. He calls them 'enemies of the state', especially when they say something bad about him and he gets his hands on a phone.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I want to splash water on her to see if she melts.

Does that make me a bad person?

Your private fetishes are OK. Don't let anyone tell you they are not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join