It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Democrats going after Carryn Owens when they used Khizr Khan as a Political Tool as well

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Stevemagegod

We're all partisan to a lesser or greater degree.

Except me.

I'm awesome and always right.

You are awesome. Always right? mmmm.....

I had to say something nice to someone in this mess of a thread.

Any other response to most posts would have been bad even for mud pit.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, If you cant see the difference between "here look at this grieving widow that totally supports me after I ordered the raid that got her husband killed" and "This is the family of an American Hero that you Mr. Trump say we dont need in this country."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That's what threw me about this topic.

Were the democrats being jerks? Yeah.

But have republicans been jerks? Yeah.

No political party or ideology is pure and innocent.

Except for the Rainbow Unicorn Party.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Well, If you cant see the difference between "here look at this grieving widow that totally supports me after I ordered the raid that got her husband killed" and "This is the family of an American Hero that you Mr. Trump say we dont need in this country."

thehill.com...

The mission was planned during the Obama administration, and Trump approved the raid days after taking office.

You mean the poor planning by the Obama Mission.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

thehill.com...

The mission was planned during the Obama administration, and Trump approved the raid days after taking office.

Trump took all the glory and now because the story as turned sour you guys blame obama, perfect timing i would say.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: reldra

That's what threw me about this topic.

Were the democrats being jerks? Yeah.

But have republicans been jerks? Yeah.

No political party or ideology is pure and innocent.

Except for the Rainbow Unicorn Party.

I like rainbows and unicorns. Where's Majic? You just used her avatar.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

thehill.com...

Trump took all the glory and now because the story as turned sour you guys blame obama, perfect timing i would say.

Trump didn't take any Glory.

Trump has called the mission a success because of intelligence gathered in the raid.

Throughout the campaign Trump has been accused of not being being Presidential. McCain said the Mission was a Failure on Foreign Territory because a Person lost his Life. President Trump acted more Presidential than wanna be President McCain by standing up for the deceased.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

thehill.com...

Trump didn't take any Glory.

Trump has called the mission a success because of intelligence gathered in the raid.

Throughout the campaign Trump has been accused of not being being Presidential. McCain said the Mission was a Failure on Foreign Territory because a Person lost his Life. President Trump acted more Presidential than wanna be President McCain by standing up for the deceased.

He also called it a failure and blamed the military. Doesnt change the fact that he ordered it.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here. This was something they wanted to do,” Trump said. “They came to me, they explained what they wanted to do ― the generals ― who are very respected, my generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.”

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

thehill.com...

There was a reason Obama didn't go through with it. I'd bet it was because he knew there wasn't enough actionable intelligence.

It's on Trump because he didn't look at the information HIMSELF as Commander in Chief before making a decision but defaulted to military advisers and their ultimate decisions.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I mean I understand all Politicians are Hypocrites

Except your boy Trump?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Except your boy Trump?

You must not know how to read. Take a look at the word ALL. Then Google Search the definition for yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Except your boy Trump?

You must not know how to read. Take a look at the word ALL. Then Google Search the definition for yourself.

No, I can't read. And I don't know how to get on Google (actually my cat helps me log onto ATS, and he types as I speak).

I'd be hard pressed to find a single instance where you have ever criticized Trump or illuminated his hypocrisy, but you can prove me wrong if you wish.

ETA:

This is Liquesence's cat. Are you fur-real, Stevemageg whatev?
edit on 5-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
All they did was honor the widow, while at the DNC they put Khan up on stage to give a speech directly attacking the opposition... and they have the gall to say that Trump is the one politicizing this?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
khan was a trap, and trump fell for it.

you know what?

he still hasn't learned his lesson

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

thehill.com...

No, because trump was the one who gave the go ahead. So he is solely responsible. He could have said no, or if there was too little or bad Intel as you're implying, trumps the one who needed to get more. Unless Obama gave the go ahead, this is all on Trump.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Except your boy Trump?

No, I can't read. And I don't know how to get on Google (actually my cat helps me log onto ATS, and he types as I speak).

I'd be hard pressed to find a single instance where you have ever criticized Trump or illuminated his hypocrisy, but you can prove me wrong if you wish.

ETA:

This is Liquesence's cat. Are you fur-real, Stevemageg whatev?

I have criticized Trump for his Lying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven

thehill.com...

No, because trump was the one who gave the go ahead. So he is solely responsible. He could have said no, or if there was too little or bad Intel as you're implying, trumps the one who needed to get more. Unless Obama gave the go ahead, this is all on Trump.

Trump is responsible but like a proper President should he accepted the results of the Mission and he praised the soldier for his heroic sacrifice.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join