It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Democrats going after Carryn Owens when they used Khizr Khan as a Political Tool as well

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
thehill.com...

“To use that to put another notch on his belt — and what is he thinking about? ‘My ratings. Record applause. I’m going to get an Emmy for this! Most applause for a dead soldier on my watch!’” “This is the sickness of this man,” Moore concluded.

And yet Democrats used the death of Khizr Khan son to advance there own Political Agenda and boy what a record applause. And Yes Hillary did use his death to advance her ratings (I mean votes!) as well. I mean how many more commercials did the Gold Star Family appear in to advance Hillarys ratings?

The Hypocrisy is just a tad bit strong on this one folks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Fat useless turds lives don't matter why does this twelve burger eating bastards opinion matter
edit on 5-3-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Fat useless turds lives don't matter why does this twelve burger eating bastards opinion matter

You seem triggerable.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Michael Moore: Trump used Navy SEAL’s widow as ‘f-you’ to critics

Trump haters need to be told that.

Shout it loud and proud too people.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
Its too bad Hillary doesn't wear a burka. Im tired of looking at that god awful face

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Same opinionist even.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

democrats are attracted to death, they cannot survive without it..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: StevemagegodI think the Democrats and Republicans just need to get over it, their worst than some high school parents at their kids sports games.

Enough is enough, we have more problems in our country than all the BS that is going on in DC, lets get back to work and if Trump don't work out in the next 4 years we can always elect someone else, Can't the Democrats get that.

Good example is the Veterans group going after Stein (you know whats her face), that she is more worried about the rights of Illegal Immigrants than she is about our Veterans.

Stop all the BS and lets start fixing our country's problems and you all can agree with me or not, we need to fix, our roads, bridges, trade, health system, insurance problems, immigration, our over regulations that kill jobs, jobs, getting the Welfare system back to normal, veterans, prescription cost, elderly programs, disability programs, the list can go on and on but I think you all get the point.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Same opinionist even.

I mean I understand all Politicians are Hypocrites and being in Politics is a Blood Sport but this has just gotten ridiculous. Both Americans died fighting for are country and both deaths were acknowledged by the sitting Commander and Chiefs. And Yet the wife gets attacked by the Media but the Muslims dont get accused as being political tools for the Democrats.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

How many people does this guy employ,what does he donate to charity,what great community works has he sponsored- to me he's a faux celebrity like a Kardashian sorry an example of the Andy Warhol every fool gets 15 minutes of fame principal.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Same opinionist even.

I mean I understand all Politicians are Hypocrites and being in Politics is a Blood Sport but this has just gotten ridiculous. Both Americans died fighting for are country and both deaths were acknowledged by the sitting Commander and Chiefs. And Yet the wife gets attacked by the Media but the Muslims dont get accused as being political tools for the Democrats.

You said it first and best:

"You seem triggerable."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19KTankCommander
a reply to: StevemagegodI think the Democrats and Republicans just need to get over it, their worst than some high school parents at their kids sports games.

Enough is enough, we have more problems in our country than all the BS that is going on in DC, lets get back to work and if Trump don't work out in the next 4 years we can always elect someone else, Can't the Democrats get that.

Good example is the Veterans group going after Stein (you know whats her face), that she is more worried about the rights of Illegal Immigrants than she is about our Veterans.

Stop all the BS and lets start fixing our country's problems and you all can agree with me or not, we need to fix, our roads, bridges, trade, health system, insurance problems, immigration, our over regulations that kill jobs, jobs, getting the Welfare system back to normal, veterans, prescription cost, elderly programs, disability programs, the list can go on and on but I think you all get the point.

I can agree to that. However I think Trump is working out and the Democrats are losing there mind because a Reality TV Star is turning out to being a better Politician than the Career Politicians.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Same opinionist even.

You said it first and best:

"You seem triggerable."

More like starting a discussion. Which you are free to disagree with me without being a dick.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why did the republicans go after khan in the first place?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

It's a war on perceptions. It's fun to sit in the middle looking at both sides, seeing both correct and incorrect assumptions spun into opinionated fluff. It really doesn't matter what inaccuracies one brings to light from the center. Those to the left will call you a Nazi and those on the right will call you a Cuck..

In the end you are just left exhausted and somewhat hopeful that both "sides" kill each other off and leave the world a more realistic place.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Meet the real Khizr Khan

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Respond yourself, to your own accusatuions.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gription

Yes that was a boo boo but its ok to talk to yourself as long as you have the right answers its the Irish in me

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Meet the real Khizr Khan

So no answer just a link to more fake news, geez your on fire today, tire fire i should say.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

We're all partisan to a lesser or greater degree.

Except me.

I'm awesome and always right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join