It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Why Heads Will Probably Roll Over Obama Wiretapping Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's just a bunch of disgruntled, deflecting angry social rambling by Trump unless he can provide that proof thing. We already know he can't handle criticism, and lashes out via social media whenever confronted. Usually in a nasty one.. sometimes a disgusting way.

I can only assume he has legitimate proof to make such a bold claim. Hope we see it next week! I can't wait to see what he drums up. Should be really amusing.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Loretta Lynch will either turn stoolie or end up in a federal pen the rest of her life ...

Run Loretta run ... you got used ...........

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
When you connect the dots, you begin to see the grand plans that President Trump's brain comes up with, when the rest of the country is sleeping.

When I heard about the depth of potential wrong-doings by the Obama administration today, I recalled that in late February, the Trump/Sessions team took measures to insure that more PRISONS will be built.

Story: www.thedailybeast.com...

They will be filled with Obama's people, Children traffickers, DNC Pizza perverts, Hillary, Bill, Weiner, CNN/NYT Traitors, etc.
edit on 3/5/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

People like you really are the problem with ATS. It's clear when you refer to Trump supporters that you're doing so in nothing but a mocking manner. You seem to assume any and all Trump supporters are of low intelligence.

You seem to me to be nothing more than a troll and not a very good one at that

originally posted by: IcyPatriot
Loretta Lynch will either turn stoolie or end up in a federal pen the rest of her life ...

Run Loretta run ... you got used ...........

All I want for Christmas...
edit on 5-3-2017 by GlassToTheArson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
as an american, isn't it more important to find out if our president is a puppet for putin?

they are still the bad guys, right?

We obviously have no idea what happened and who did what, but just from a basic level can't we agree that the first thing that needs to get sorted out is who is really running the country?

The Clintons received tens of millions of dollars directly and indirectly from the Russians. Hillary was Putin's puppet.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GlassToTheArson

How exactly are the Russians the "bad guys?" No one ever seems to be able to give me a good answer on that one

Perhaps because they can't be 'arsoned' to teach you history. People normally receive a salary for doing that.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
as an american, isn't it more important to find out if our president is a puppet for putin?

they are still the bad guys, right?

We obviously have no idea what happened and who did what, but just from a basic level can't we agree that the first thing that needs to get sorted out is who is really running the country?

You must be kind of slow. The last time I checked it wasn't the Russians whom taxed us more and more as the years go on. It wasn't the Russians whom enslaved us under a debt based currency. It wasn't the Russians whom imprisoned millions of Americans for smoking a little plant. I could go on and on but We all get the message that our enemies are a lot closer than YOU think.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

And you know this how?,last I remembered wire tapping was illegal unless there was a court order,and during an election,looks even more suspicious of Obama and Democrats

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The investigation will roll over and will be pursued.

This is because under the Obama former administration a lot of corruption is starting to show up and the viciousness that their left over leadership has shown to overthrow the sitting president.

This unprecedented and will be put in front of all Americans so they can see for themselves

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
UPDATE: US Law on FISA court orders demands that each application be personally reviewed by the attorney general. Lynch is going to take the blame for this, especially since she's making video's that encourage violence from her basement.

The relevant sections of US Code 50; subsections 1802 and 1804.
1802:

The president, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance

1804:

(a)Each application shall require the approval of the Attorney General based upon his finding that it satisfies the criteria and requirements of such application as set forth in this subchapter.

It shall include --(a)(6)(A) -certification or certifications by the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, an executive branch official or officials designated by the President from among those executive officers employed in the area of national security or defense and appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, or the Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, if designated by the President as a certifying official— (A) that the certifying official deems the information sought to be foreign intelligence information;

(d)(1)(A) Upon written request of the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State, the Director of National Intelligence, or the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Attorney General shall personally review under subsection (a) an application under that subsection for a target described in section 1801(b)(2) of this title.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Lol. Trump invented fake news and you are lapping it up.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Nah, the NYT The Guardian Heat Street and The BBC all agree that it happened.

Further, Obama didn't really deny that Trump was wiretapped. He just tried to distance himself from it, because they're going to hang lynch out to dry.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Nah, the NYT The Guardian Heat Street and The BBC all agree that it happened.

None of those articles admit that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. Stop lying. Even your Heat Street article isn't about a FISA wiretapping order, and you really shouldn't be using that as evidence for Trump's claims anyways. If it really proved you right, then the wiretap charge would be legitimate.

Further, Obama didn't really deny that Trump was wiretapped. He just tried to distance himself from it, because they're going to hang lynch out to dry.

Lol. Nice spin, guy.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Wow, talk about lying. Right out of the heat street article, first paragraph:

Contrary to earlier reporting in the New York Times, which cited FBI sources as saying that the agency did not believe that the private server in Donald Trump’s Trump Tower which was connected to a Russian bank had any nefarious purpose, the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server. The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank.

And now that I've proven you're a shill and a bald faced liar, I'm done having a discussion with you.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I don't know if you realize this, but servers have nothing to do with wiretapping. Way to quit and declare victory after proving yourself wrong though.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Oh, so like Obama, you were being disingenuous playing the semantics game. Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

More like you are seeing things that aren't there. Explain to me how looking at a server means that Trump Tower's phone lines were wiretapped. Please be as technical as possible. Don't worry I'm in IT. I'll understand you.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
When you have a legitimate, non-semantics based argument, let me know.

Semantics can be important, but when we don't have the warrant to look at it's a useless exercise where neither person can be verified right.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I am fascinated by conspiracy theory; especially the intersection between raw intelligence and cognitive dissonance.

Moreover, a close read of my comment indicates that the result of this "full investigation" (which none of us will ever see, btw) will be "boring." As in, "there is no evidence that the previous administration acted improperly," and -- "there is no evidence / not enough evidence of the current administration's 'ties' to Putin or Russia." In other words, sound and fury, which in the end will signify nothing and only serve to further degrade the discourse between the two extremist camps of radical political theory in the U.S. today.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Semantics? Servers and telephones are a difference of "semantics" now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You aren't even trying now. Just making # up as you go in a hope you can land on a real argument aren't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join