It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Why Heads Will Probably Roll Over Obama Wiretapping Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yes. It's a fact. Now, how the sequence of events unfolded who knows. But we all know trump tower was wire tapped. Even Obama didn't deny that it was. Hillary sent out campaign emails claiming they were going to. There are articles from the NYT talking about wiretapped information on DJT being passed along to, then president, Obama. It's a fact that the Trump campaign was tapped. The extent and some of the details are murky, but it's not really a question of whether it even happened at this point.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It was fact enough that Trump Towers was wiretapped that the NYT, BBC, and the Guardian among others ran with the story saying it was confirmed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Liquesence

Here's Why Heads Will Probably Roll Over Obama Wiretapping Trump

So, it's now a fact that Trump wiretapped Trump?

THIS is the problem, when claims are automatically taken as "fact" with little to no supporting evidence.

Its far from a fact that Obama requested a wire tap on Trump, but the evidence is significant that there was some form of spying on Trump, instigated by the Obama administration. The FISA requests were all reported at the time.

And we've been through this.

If there was a FISA request it's because there was probably cause of wrongdoing, namely involving foreign intelligence, and that warrant for a tap (depending on what kind of tap, whether direct communication or server traffic) had to be signed off on by a JUDGE via the DOJ.

Doesn't mean Obama ordered it, but IF someone had probable cause the Trump campaign had ongoing contact with Russian intelligence or any kind, there is every right to ask the DOJ to submit a FISA request to the judge.

Not hard to understand at all.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Dfairlite

Or perhaps Heads will roll in the current Whitehouse. Seems this accusation is a distraction from the Russia investigation.

It is deflection. Slight of hand. Media Misdirection.

Absloutely.

Trump feels the heat of the pending investigation in regard to him and Sessions and his campaign team so he rants on twitter to distract. His base believes EVERYTHING he says on twitter and he knows it. Those tweets with NO proof got something like 86k likes. Though, half of his Twitter followers are probably bots, some percent of those people are real and just really stupid.

Seems to me that both sides of this issue are lacking evidence. On the myriad "investigations" that are purported to be taking place all we have is "anonymous sources" from here and there. The left yells that Trump has made charges without "proof" and yet their charges are also unsupported by any produced "evidence" beyond some Obama official saying, "Nah, didn't happen."
Having watched Trump over the past year and talking with people who have known and worked for/with him for over 30 years, I've come to the conclusion that his charges have something to back them up. Despite the fact that every one of the BigSix media companies have attempted to portray him as some sort of idiot, his history of coming out on top shows me that he is smarter than the average bear and more honest than the average politician. I know that the msm is still trying to recover their equilibrium after their crushing defeat in November but they do actually seem to have lost their minds. They were so devoted to the Dem party that they are in total denial that they were so out of touch with reality. They stopped being journalists and became propagandists because their handlers (BigSix media) saw the writing on the wall. The Big Six are beholden to the Banksters and the Banksters were the ones in line to profit the most from a Hillary win. THEY wanted that war that Hillary was pushing. War is very profitable for banksters.
Will heads roll? Yeah, somebody will probably get thrown under the bus but I'm seriously doubting that the right will find any solace in those nobodies spending time in prison for their Masters' misdeeds.

Are you completely ignoring that people have come out "on-the-record" and said there was no evidence found of collusion between Russian interests and Trump campaign? So why would the Donald being trying to "distract" or "deflect" attention from an investigation that came up with no evidence?

Kid: "Mom, there's a monster under my bed!"
Mom: "Let's look into that." (Gets flashlight, looks under bed and sees only dust bunnies.) "See, honey, there's only dust bunnies, no monsters."
Kid: "Noooo, not dust bunnies! They are monsters that have big teeth and are going to bite me when I go to sleep."
Mom: "Here's your Teddy, he has big teeth too and will protect you from the dust bunnies."

Maybe the Donald just needs to pass out Teddy bears to all the leftists, to protect them from the awesome Russian bears that are going to eat us all up if we go to sleep.

Honestly, even during the Reagan administration (which the media absolutely despised) the journalists still had a shred of ethics. Today? No so much.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yes. It's a fact.

Prove it.

And if you can, why can't any official prove it?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Because they are claiming there was no wiretap or FISA warrant.

Barack Obama's former director of national intelligence was crystal clear that the FBI had never been given a secret court order to carry out electronic surveillance at Trump Tower in New York.

"Absolutely I can deny it,” James Clapper said with a steady gaze, adding for good measure: "Something like this? Absolutely I would know."

Yet it was all over the news 2 months ago by every outlet saying it was verified there was on.

The Guardian has reported that the FBI applied for a Foreign Intelligence Service Act (FISA) warrant last summer to monitor members of the Trump campaign, but was denied in its initial attempt. Last November, former British MP and openly anti-Trump journalist Louise Mensch reported that the FBI had succeeded in its second request for a FISA warrant, which was later confirmed by the BBC.
fortune.com...

But The Times knew several critical facts: the F.B.I. had a sophisticated investigation underway on Trump’s organization, possibly including FISA warrants. (Some news outlets now report that the F.B.I. did indeed have such warrants, an indication of probable cause.)

www.nytimes.com...

I want to make sure I understand ... this never happened right?

The roots of the FISA warrant were themselves odd. According to both Mensch and the BBC, they centered on a server in Trump Tower

fortune.com...
edit on 5-3-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

There are articles from the NYT talking about wiretapped information on DJT

Ohhh, so now they're NOT fake news?

So, only when you agree with the information is it not fake, and when you disagree it's fake.

Got it.

You guys are a doozy.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Lol Nothing I post as proof would ever satisfy you because you've already made up your mind. I've posted it, others have posted it, you refuse to accept it.
Not. My. Problem.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Lol Nothing I post as proof would ever satisfy you because you've already made up your mind. I've posted it, others have posted it, you refuse to accept it.
Not. My. Problem.

You don't have proof.

Hence, dissatisfaction at you "trying" to prove without proof.

Carry on.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This line is great, it highlights your hypocrisy. I never said they were fake news, but now you're using the banner of fake news to deflect and discredit them. LMAO. You really have no sense.

ETA: I can link to breitbart if you'd prefer real news instead of fake news. They ran the stories too.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

link   

So which is it. Are you now claiming the BBC, NYT, and the other liberal mouthpieces ARE fake news?

link   

What would constitute proof?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Good luck getting an answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"Who will rid me of this meddlesome billionaire?" It's not hard to connect the dots on who ordered the wire taps, whether his name was on any documents or not. It was the Dem party that was in peril at this point due to the Wikileaks revelations and the very-apparent weakness of their candidate.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They're saying Obama never ordered it.

But from your source:

possibly including FISA warrants

POSSIBLY. NYT did not confirm the existence.

and

Some news outlets now report that the F.B.I. did indeed have such warrants, an indication of probable cause.)
emphasis added

"Some news outlets" Which? If they did, there was probable cause, which I wrote about earlier. And the issue is whether it was ordered by Obama, or whether, due to probable cause information between the Trump campaign and foreign intelligence, the FBI and DOJ had reason to seek a warrant. Whether that warrant was acted upon is a different matter.

"Absolutely I can deny it,”

THAT is reference to whether Obama ordered it. I watched the questioning and saw the context of that answer.

From WaPo

Only one article, with British roots, reported that a FISA court order was granted in October to examine possible activity between two Russian banks and a computer server in the Trump Tower. This claim has not been confirmed by U.S. news organizations. Moreover, no article says that Obama requested the order or that it resulted in the tapping of Trump’s phone lines.

There is no proof Obama wiretapped or ordered the wiretapping of Trump as is claimed.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So which is it. Are you now claiming the BBC, NYT, and the other liberal mouthpieces ARE fake news?

No, those are not proof that Obama wiretapped Trump.

They suggest there was probable cause against Trump to obtain a FISA warrant, which doesn't look well for Trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

This line is great, it highlights your hypocrisy.

Thank you., I'm a hypocrite.

Now where is this proof?

If it were proof this would not be an issue and officials would not still be looking trying to find proof of something that is not there.

You claim to have proof of something no one higher up does.

Why?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Speculation.

You have no proof.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

FISA courts are ex parte. The probable cause needed is almost zero. There have been a total of 12 denials in FISA warrant history. They ALL get granted unless there's a serious error in the paperwork.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

There are articles from the NYT talking about wiretapped information on DJT

Ohhh, so now they're NOT fake news?

So, only when you agree with the information is it not fake, and when you disagree it's fake.

Got it.

You guys are a doozy.

That goes both ways slick...

The left is leaning heavily on the news reporting stories about trump and russia... yet not a single verifiable source has been found for that...

Now the news runs with stories about a FISA warrant for trump tower and the left goes... thats not proof so which is it bub?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join