It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Why Heads Will Probably Roll Over Obama Wiretapping Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You really are the epitome of all that's wrong with ATS these days.

It seems you often come into controversial threads for the purpose of attempting to trigger other members with your sarcastic, repetitious and loaded replies which do nothing to further the discussion of the topic at hand.

Or maybe ats as turned into a alt right website where fake news are used as a propaganda tool by trump fans.

But yea thanks for taking the time to tell me how you feel. Im pretty sure someone somewhere gives a #.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Obviously you do. You're defending yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Obviously you do. You're defending yourself.

Really, am i lol, im just doing my civil duty of calling out bs, and man its fun to do.

So lets recap, trump had another fit on is twitter, claiming obama had the evil alphabet agencies tap is phone.

Trump fans came in claiming that yes those evil liberals at it again.

Your still following right, now where here, still waiting for more info on the subject, oh i forgot the bit where trump fans started foaming at the mouth believing all the bs he spews.

So who defending who here.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Keep the words to a minimum, we only have so many breaths allocated in this life.

"Twitter Is Fake News"

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Yea, problem is that 1) theres no tangible evidence of a wiretap and 2) theres no tangible evidence a warrant was issued.

Thanks to both Trump and CNN, the US is the laughing stock of the world.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Or perhaps Heads will roll in the current Whitehouse. Seems this accusation is a distraction from the Russia investigation.

It is deflection. Slight of hand. Media Misdirection.

Absloutely.

Trump feels the heat of the pending investigation in regard to him and Sessions and his campaign team so he rants on twitter to distract. His base believes EVERYTHING he says on twitter and he knows it. Those tweets with NO proof got something like 86k likes. Though, half of his Twitter followers are probably bots, some percent of those people are real and just really stupid.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yes it is a double edged sword for the Dems. If the gov did wiretap a private citizen searching for Russian influence, the evidence would have come to light; but given that it hasn't we can expect there was no evidence at all, and they have committed offences against American civilians with nothing to show for it. If true, it was an utter failure, and only emphasizes the incompetence and lack of transparency of the previous administration.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Lefties do make the best fan fiction. I mean, only on the left can you have Obama's guy, clapper, come out and say that there is absolutely zero evidence of Trump colluding with russia, and on the same day the leftists believe the investigation is getting so close to taking down Trump that he is trying to distract people! It's really amazing.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Scandals and issues generated to deflect attention from previous scandals and issues.

...Just like through the entire Trump campaign for president...

We have an admitted pussy grabber, a draft dodger and tax evader for a president now.

...because too many of us have an attention span equivalent to a goldfish, or to be corrected, goldfish have longer attention spans than a lot of the monkeys who live here in the U.S.A..

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Actually, there kind of is. Apparently there is information in some of these leaks that may have been obtained through a wire tap.

Now, I'll definitely admit that the evidence right now is questionable. But the means and motive are all there.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

We've had all male presidents so far, all of which were likely pussy grabbers. Nothing new there. How did trump avoid vietnam? He got an exemption, just like 15 million other people. He didn't flee to canada or not show up when drafted. The government offered exceptions and he qualified. What an evil person. As for tax evasion, have you seen his return? If so, submit it to wikileaks.

We have president who is better qualified than any candidate in the last 30 years because people can see through the media spin now.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's only legal if they did not lie to get the warrant.

It's not legal to leak that information.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'll believe it when I see it. I hope there is tangible evidence, but have no reason to believe they can produce any.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yes it is a double edged sword for the Dems. If the gov did wiretap a private citizen searching for Russian influence, the evidence would have come to light; but given that it hasn't we can expect there was no evidence at all, and they have committed offences against American civilians with nothing to show for it. If true, it was an utter failure, and only emphasizes the incompetence and lack of transparency of the previous administration.

The following explanation of how governments spy on their own citizens involves a program known as FiveEyes:

"As part of efforts in the ongoing War on Terror since 2001, the FVEY further expanded their surveillance capabilities, with much emphasis placed on monitoring the World Wide Web. The former NSA contractor Edward Snowden described the Five Eyes as a "supra-national intelligence organization that doesn't answer to the known laws of its own countries". Documents leaked by Snowden in 2013 revealed that the FVEY have been spying on one another's citizens and sharing the collected information with each other in order to circumvent restrictive domestic regulations on surveillance of citizens."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Aka Draining The Swamp:

The next few days/weeks will be really interesting. Obama seems to have placed himself in the middle of all of this with his executive order that increased the share-ability of intelligence (EO 12333). If this plays out as the trail seems to be leading to, this is bigger than watergate by a huge margin. IMO, this would warrant the shutdown of a lot of intelligence gathering and a full revamp of the intelligence system.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

It seems you often come into controversial threads for the purpose of attempting to trigger other members with your sarcastic, repetitious and loaded replies which do nothing to further the discussion of the topic at hand.

Or maybe ats as turned into a alt right website where fake news are used as a propaganda tool by trump fans.

But yea thanks for taking the time to tell me how you feel. Im pretty sure someone somewhere gives a #.

If ATS is a alt right then its better then the alt left enemy of the people.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

So, it's now a fact that Obama wiretapped Trump?

THIS is the problem, when claims are automatically taken as "fact" with little to no supporting evidence.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Liquesence because: oops

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

If ATS is a alt right then its better then the alt left enemy of the people.

Oh boy.

Divisiveness and broad-brushing, much?

Let me donate some paint, because I bet you're running low.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

So, it's now a fact that Trump wiretapped Trump?

THIS is the problem, when claims are automatically taken as "fact" with little to no supporting evidence.

Its far from a fact that Obama requested a wire tap on Trump, but the evidence is significant that there was some form of spying on Trump, instigated by the Obama administration. The FISA requests were all reported at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join