It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Why Heads Will Probably Roll Over Obama Wiretapping Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GlassToTheArson
a reply to: syrinx high priest

How exactly are the Russians the "bad guys?"

Now one ever seems to be able to give me a good answer on that one

What you said. Where is the evidence for any of this? All I have read is sources with no names, he said she said. Bunch of so called journalist talking out their arses about something they no nothing about. Must be nice to just throw poop at the wall and see if it sticks for a living. Smelly job but if that's your thing have at it. Washington DC..........what a joke.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The Russians are bad because they have newtered the Rothschild bankers schemes,they don't want chemtrails,gmo foods,vaccines that change Dna,high abortion rates and eugenics,organ harvesting,sexually confused children,child abuse and human sacrifice you know everything the US and EU stands for.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GlassToTheArson
a reply to: syrinx high priest

How exactly are the Russians the "bad guys?"

Now one ever seems to be able to give me a good answer on that one

Don't know. I've just watched a show about the Night Wolves gang and Russia. Made me reminiscent of the days when we used to ride in the backs of pick up trucks, bikes with no helmets....fun times.
I like the Russian people.
For some reason, America has to have enemies. Military industrial complex and all.
Sad, really.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Those bastards.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I still havnt seen Trump do what Obama did on the mic slip up in Russia. Can you even begin to imagine how that would be presented by the liberal with violence left.
Or how about if he got fown on his knees and bowed before the Saudi king and kiss his hands, like Obama did?
Or how about wire tapping obamas residence for the next 8 years, because Obama is a known enemy of America, and all non muslims throughout the world.

Put Obama on notice. Tap him, and when you find evidence, send a drone to mop up the real mess

Oh oh just like bush bowing to the king of saudi arabia, keep it on the down low do, it wont fit your agenda.

Just like bush and michelle Obama are best friends now and the bush family supporting hitlery.... Go figure.
All turd. obamas, bushes, and Clintons. garbage.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Dfairlite

If there was any wiretapping going on it was granted by a judge which means it's totally legal.

That said, I find this all very ironic considering Trump LOVES Big Brother spying on everyone yet cries when he thinks he's being spied on.

in this case, it doesn't matter a tiny bit what Trump thinks about it all, it's a constitutional violation of the 4th amendment.
Step back, take of the Parisian g-string, and look at this from a reality perspective. It's wrong and if proven, needs to be fixed and correctly. It's already gone too far. We know this stuff happens, but when the come out and admit it, and we do nothing? Damit, that's on us.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The Russians are bad because they have newtered the Rothschild bankers schemes,they don't want chemtrails,gmo foods,vaccines that change Dna,high abortion rates and eugenics,organ harvesting,sexually confused children,child abuse and human sacrifice you know everything the US and EU stands for.

Thank you. Many people will dismiss what u wrote as nonsense but you've actually addressed exactly what the root cause is.

Sadly so many morons that jump on board with all the "Russia is evil" talk have no clue why they've been programmed to do so.

Kudos

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

NYT buries Obama. What a headline.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NYT buries Obama. What a headline.

Trumps said the NYT is fake news son, come on you should know this by now.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You really are the epitome of all that's wrong with ATS these days.

It seems you often come into controversial threads for the purpose of attempting to trigger other members with your sarcastic, repetitious and loaded replies which do nothing to further the discussion of the topic at hand.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I still havnt seen Trump do what Obama did on the mic slip up in Russia. Can you even begin to imagine how that.......

You haven't seen the California tape then, not that he was President then of course as people love to say.
It is also a bit of a stretch to say Obama, 'slipped' since the mike used was obviously a superear eavesdropping mike, while he didn't say much of consequence anyway. You are really a very naughty little girl talking about something totally irrelevant anyway. As for Trump's lack of gaffs apart from the very nasty video..he does it all the time and it doesn't even bother him, just waffles out of it as if someone else said it. That's not normal even using generous parameters of 'normal'.. but it is just like what little girls and boys would do.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If there was any wiretapping going on it was granted by a judge which means it's totally legal.

That said, I find this all very ironic considering Trump LOVES Big Brother spying on everyone yet cries when he thinks he's being spied on.

If they convinced a judge then they had to have used made-up evidence.

Obama's Intel Chief Tapper is now on record staing there was absolutely no evidence of a link between Russia and the Trump campaign during the period this FISA warrant was requested and granted.

He Tapper also said there was nothing included in a DNI report of data from the National Security Agency, FBI and CIA about alleged improper contacts between Russia and Trump campaign officials.

"We did not include evidence in our report … that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign…" he said, but added such evidence "could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government."

www.newsmax.com...

And please cite any evidence for your ridiculous "Trump loves spying big brother" nonsense.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of disappointed (and bored) people on BOTH sides of the stupid political football game, once this all shakes out.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of disappointed (and bored) people on BOTH sides of the stupid political football game, once this all shakes out.

If it so boring and inconsequential to you, why take the time to seek out, read and comment on it?

Weird.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Are there crooked judges? Nobody ever raises that possibility.

link   
Yea I was thinking could they have pleaded the evidence is classified at the highest level or something to get by it?

link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
as an american, isn't it more important to find out if our president is a puppet for putin?

they are still the bad guys, right?

We obviously have no idea what happened and who did what, but just from a basic level can't we agree that the first thing that needs to get sorted out is who is really running the country?

There is no such thing as the 'bad guys'. This is not Star Wars or a cops and robbers movie. The US is as culpable for the problems in the world as Russia is, or indeed many other nations. If these allegations turn out to be true, you'll be finding out that 'bad guys' were a little closer to your doorstep than you believed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
as an american, isn't it more important to find out if our president is a puppet for putin?

they are still the bad guys, right?

We obviously have no idea what happened and who did what, but just from a basic level can't we agree that the first thing that needs to get sorted out is who is really running the country?

Ohh you mean like Obama and his background that seemed to never get investigated thoroughly?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

He said if the claims were proven it would probably go unreported. Also can you source any evidence hacks came from Russia? Cause yea they investigated it but nothing substantial found. Except for the phrase they know Russia hacked or influenced the election.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Yep, best if we all just ignore that poster.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join