It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Why Heads Will Probably Roll Over Obama Wiretapping Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Did you read the OP? I explicitly stated that it may not be obama that goes to jail if this pans out. In fact, I'd be shocked if he did. As for Hillary, hopefully her days are numbered.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Thanks.

If you've been following the Russia connections in depth since the campaign prior to the elections, and been watching how whenever Russia comes up Trump creates a big distraction, you too would see the pattern.

(And yes. I caught your sarcasm.)
edit on 5-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: Accuracy

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
as an american, isn't it more important to find out if our president is a puppet for putin?

they are still the bad guys, right?

We obviously have no idea what happened and who did what, but just from a basic level can't we agree that the first thing that needs to get sorted out is who is really running the country?

If Trump had deep connections to Putin (which he didn't), we would have known about it long before he even announced his candidacy for president. Obama hated Trump because of the birth certificate thing.

He was spied on because Obama wanted to know what DT's people knew. He wanted to get ahead of it and it's all coming back to bite him in the butt now. He is a snake. Holder was a snake. Lynch was a snake. Hillary was a snake. They still are.

It isn't over yet. If a Russian operative colluded with anybody, it was the Dems. Kislyak visited the White House 22 times. Obama met with him, Putin, and another official in Sept. 2015. The last visit logged to the White House by Kislyak was Sept. 2016. Obama is up to his eyeballs in illegal wiretapping.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

How would Hillary be able to get a wiretap on Trump? Really?

Trump's surrogates are backing off now, saying "IF he'd been tapped..."

Fun times.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Hillary is still not in jail and you guys want us to believe that obama is going to jail, durp durp durp, whats in the water over there.

So no fema camps

No guns taken away

No sharia law in murika

No emperor obama for life

No war on xmas

No white men holocaust

Yea we believe you guys this time.

....it was narrowly averted.

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Did you read the OP? I explicitly stated that it may not be obama that goes to jail if this pans out. In fact, I'd be shocked if he did. As for Hillary, hopefully her days are numbered.

Still all made up fake outrage by right weiners, its hard i know but dont worry son, trump loves you, really he told me so.

edit on 5-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
link   

You keep repeating yourself in just about every thread, can you please try to use a tiny bit of intelligence in your posts?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You keep repeating yourself in just about every thread, can you please try to use a tiny bit of intelligence in your posts?

Says the guy who post hitler memes lol, so did you get your dylan roof signed poster yet.

Oh but dont worry trump loves you, he told me.

Troll harder kid, my 10 year old hits harder.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Trump has ties to Russia (oligarch who mysteriously just happens to be at the same small airport as Trump during a rally stop - multiple times, flying in Internationally to be seen parked next to Trump's private jet. He's known as "The fertilizer king" in Russia and he once bought a house from Trump for $100 mil to hide his assets during his divorce. This is a developing aspect of the story...so yes, it looks like he does have ties.)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Show me this hitler meme or any meme that I had posted?

If you have a small child then I feel bad for them, you must be one hell of a role model.

You want to keep playing?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If there was any wiretapping going on it was granted by a judge which means it's totally legal.

Bull and crap.

FISA court members trust the government is only bringing them surveillance about pending terror attacks or “grave hostile” war-like attacks, as the FISA statute limits itself to.

What the EFF does banking information have to do with 'war like attacks'?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think one of the real issues is that Trump didn't keep this quiet for political leverage.

I'll bet money that Obama "suggested" it to Loretta Lynch and she followed through.

But when Trump found out, he didn't keep it quiet, he went straight to the public.

That's probably hurting the Obama coup brigade really badly right now.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

That's not what Duke was talking about with hillary. Read his post. It will make sense.

I, too, am interested to see how it all plays out.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Says the guy who post hitler memes lol, so did you get your dylan roof signed poster yet.

Nothing personal but I agree with thesaneone about your posts. Apparently you are able to access the MSM on your mom's basement computer and you believe every word as gospel. If I told you that the EU was in melt down and that Trump is waging a war against the deep state to save America you would probably default to the MSM fairy tale...it's more "real."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Show me this hitler meme or any meme that I had posted?

If you have a small child then I feel bad for them, you must be one hell of a role model.

You want to keep playing?

Oh noes the anonymous trump fan got triggered again by poor old me, what will i do lol.

Seriously kid work harder on your insults, there lame at best.

So again did you get your dylan roof poster yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Nothing. Which is why the author speculates that they lied to get the warrant.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

So it's devolved into: A billionaire real estate mogul once sold a house to, and may be friends with rich Russian guy? I don't think this helps your case.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

Nothing personal but I agree with thesaneone about your posts. Apparently you are able to access the MSM on your mom's basement computer and you believe every word as gospel. If I told you that the EU was in melt down and that Trump is waging a war against the deep state to save America you would probably default to the MSM fairy tale...it's more "real."

You got triggered 2 lol, poor thing.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You are only embarrassing yourself.

Your child must be proud.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Still all made up fake outrage by right weiners, its hard i know but dont worry son, trump loves you, really he told me so.

A gift for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join