It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Why Heads Will Probably Roll Over Obama Wiretapping Trump

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
seems apparently the CIA stole Russian malware to hack into servers, it's on the front page of drudge but the source is Russian insider, so... Maybe the DNC was not hacked by the Russians but "Russian" software....

The IC all over the world is a very murky place.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Former Obama Secret Service agent promises to share more of what he knows about the Obama Regime this week because "it's time"...

Twitter: Dan Bongino

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What's he thinking..? [fill in the blank]

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"The Light! The Light! It's driving me MAD!"

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
One word.

IF

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

What's he got ?

Oh and why the delay?

He's either got it or he hasn't.

Is he looking to build up his viewership? Like a build up to a lead story or something?

See when ordinary citizens decide to play dramatics like this I kind of think they're full of it.
If he has the goods he needs to reveal it now. Or STFU.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Obama's look says..."Don't phuk wid me! You phuk wid me, you phuk with the best!"

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

That house that trump had purchased two years earlier for only forty million. The fertelizer king never moved in, never even visited the property but still paid sixty million more than trump did just two years earlier. The same fertelizer king who purchased the most expensive apartment in Manhattan for his daughter who was attending school but only used it part time. The Russian was looking to hide as much money from his ex wife as possible and this man's assets number in the tens of billions. Trump was happy enough to help him hide a cool hundred mil.
No relationship....

PS it's interesting to note also, the house is scheduled to be torn down...
edit on 392017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
CNN has removed the article from its website that described how "livid" and "indignant" President Obama is, over President Trump's accusation. Also removed is the suggestion that President Obama could sue Donald Trump for character defamation.

When CNN abandons Obama, there's something it has wind of, but won't disclose.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

No he either was helping the man hide assets in a divorce case. No biggy I guess. Or he was being paid a fortune for a property that wasn't worth the purchase price as some kind of donation.
The house has been empty. No improvements, never visited, never lived in 100 million dollar property.
And now scheduled to be torn down.
Shady at the very least.
And that profited trump sixty million dollars.
So why did the Russian throw this money away? Into trumps bank account? He's not recouping that money in any future sale of an empty lot. He gave it to trump in the midst of him buying up other expensive properties here and around the world. Properties he can resell because they are worth what he paid . All except this one in Florida.
edit on 392017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN has removed the article from its website that described how "livid" and "indignant" President Obama is, over President Trump's accusation. Also removed is the suggestion that President Obama could sue Donald Trump for character defamation.

When CNN abandons Obama, there's something it has wind of, but won't disclose.

Interesting analysis. Wouldn't have noticed that. Thank you.

Removed it eh? As they have, I think, the article about the WikiLeaks Vault 7, and they've avoided using that term, because people then Google and they're off...

I was looking for a clue today to see if CNN has gone crazy.

Jake Tapper is saying that Trump now lives on Wiretap Island.

They are getting close to losing and getting punk'd big time, particularly when the Russia investigation wraps up showing no collusion with the Trump campaign.

I think Lynch, and Obama and Clinton, and a whole host of other people, the Podestas, are growing very concerned, as is CNN, as the whole narrative, framing and context is about to shift, and is already.

The Agitprop isn't working any more.

Is anyone marching or protesting right now?

What if circumstances start to improve markedly?

The jury might not be in on Trump but it sure is on the Deep State and MSM collusion to try to bring Trump down.

The gig is up.

edit on 9-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Obama's look says..."Don't phuk wid me! You phuk wid me, you phuk with the best!"

...phuk with the beast.

Where is that beast?!

Bound and double bound with an unbreakable chain (thrown around itself by its own hand), shrieking like the Alien in the movie "Alien", as it plunges headlong into the abyss for 1000 years. Blub blub blu

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I thought when President Trump announced his new and improved travel ban, the airports would light up again with paid protestors. Even the "Don't take my ObamaCare!" protestors have gone away.. Either Soros/Obama has recalled them all, or the threat of REAL (vs fake) arrests have them all spooked.

Either way, this is like the quiet moments right before the Tornado rips through the swamp.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I thought when President Trump announced his new and improved travel ban, the airports would light up again with paid protestors. Even the "Don't take my ObamaCare!" protestors have gone away.. Either Soros/Obama has recalled them all, or the threat of REAL (vs fake) arrests have them all spooked.

Either way, this is like the quiet moments right before the Tornado rips through the swamp.

Again great analysis. You're sensitive to these shifts just like I am, but you seem to be ahead of my own evaluation. I think they've seen the folly of where they were taking things with this far left shrillness and panic, and now they're looking at the jobs numbers and going - oh oh! Quiet.

Something's up, yes, the calm before the storm, precisely.

And out of the whirlwind - two words - YOU'RE FIRED (and you could be under investigation so you'd better keep your nose clean).

By fighting against Trump, they betrayed all their positions and motivations and the map of their whole territory.

I don't think that Saul Alinsky realized that because his manifesto for radicals is fundamentally inauthentic and nihilistic, that it's certain to fail, particularly when you dedicate your book and your formula, to Satan.

FAIL!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Well it hasn't come into effect yet?

Hawaii has already challenged it tho.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

" The wording on the actual FISA warrants "

The wording on the actual FISA warrants Will take at Least 12 Months to be Interpreted if James Comey's F.B.I. is Involved.......just sayin'

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Dfairlite

If there was any wiretapping going on it was granted by a judge which means it's totally legal.

That said, I find this all very ironic considering Trump LOVES Big Brother spying on everyone yet cries when he thinks he's being spied on.

Unless...of course...there was wiretapping done illegally or at least un-Constitutionally. You know...like Obama's executive orders, his lies to the citizens (keep your doctor) and all the corruption at the DNC. Yeah...I'll go with that as likely.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or they're waiting for the 16th.
When it takes effect.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well we're a good way further down the line since these accusations, and Donnie has been very quiet about it since his initial knee-jerk breakfast rant.

If the shoe had been on the other foot, this would be labelled 'fake news' by the Right, due to literally zero evidence to support it whatsoever. And you can guarantee if there was any evidence, Trump would be tweeting about this several times a day, as he always obsesses over his topic of the week.

Perhaps he should stop getting his information from infowars and breitbart.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join