It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just tweeted a reminder of something

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm sure CharlesT was using hyperbole to make a point. Get it?

NO, I was serious and split forces and hit the RNC at the same moment.

edit on 2017-03-05T11:09:58-06:0011amSun, 05 Mar 2017 11:09:58 -0600SundayAmerica/Chicago5831 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually the Obama response was very carefully worded. Doesn't say he knew nothing about it or that he didn't approve it. He lied to us before. Burden of proof is on him IMO

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.
DNC denied FBI's requests for access

Things are now catching up to the corrupt Dem party. They are imploding and writhing like the snakes they are.

As your article said, they found a third party that was mutually agreeable to both sides to examine the hacked server and to deliver the information.

So apparently the FBI did get what they asked for from a second, mutually agreed upon source.

That's like the FBI wanting to see ones bank records and a third party being used to show them what you want them to see.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

CrowdStrike, the private security firm in question, has published extensive forensic analysis backing up its assessment that the threat groups that infiltrated the DNC were associated with Russian intelligence

Yep.

CrowdStrike.

The DNC paid big money to have those "reports" published the way they wanted for the "advantage" of the DNC Campaign.

I think Trump "used" CrowdStrike too but for different reasons.

Reasons like making sure CrowdStrike was "open" to a paid for analysis, thus allowing Trump to hold "Aces".

The DNC was nervous about the FBI snooping into possible bribery.

All falling down now. Going boom.

edit on Mar-05-2017 by xuenchen because: crumblingaway

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks, xuen....you saved me from having to research it.

This is a big deal, imo, and the picture is beginning to reveal itself, dot by dot.

link   

originally posted by: Templeton
a reply to: queenofswords

They cant keep the russian narrative up forever when theres nothing there. Time to move on and shine a light on all the junk the DNC has been so obviously misdirecting from.

yeah right....because now the DNC has so much power?.....give me a break. the republicans control the entire government and the problem is the democratic national committee...uh huh.

one other thing...how do you know that "there is nothing there"? are you directly involved in those investigations?

link   
a reply to: Byrd

CrowdStrike.

Like moose and squirrel.

They had their price.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Republicans do not control the Democrat National Committee or the deep cover agendas.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CrowdStrike.

Like moose and squirrel.

They had their price.

Remember my posts recently about the CIA and the contract they gave to Amazon Web Services to set up their Cloud services? That connection to Jeff Bezos, owner of WaPo and Amazon, is worrisome to me. AWS handles Cloud services for the CIA and 17 other intelligence services.

Now I see that CrowdStrike and AWS have a connection. I'm not a tech geek, so I'm not sure if this is a "thing" or not.

Look here:www.crowdstrike.com...

edit on 5-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

gee if only you had any proof for your assertions...but, proof is not needed for the trumpsters, only innuendo....and then the faithful shout "I BELIEVE"!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There is almost no way Obama wasn't aware of the wire tapping because the DOJ would have been involved. The same DOJ that had a secret meeting on the tarmac with Clinton.

As we now know, the FBI didn't need DNC permission to access that server. If the FBI was already aware that Russians had compromised a DNC server they had everything they needed to go to the same FISA court they used to tap Trump for a warrant.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

CrowdStrike.

Like moose and squirrel.

They had their price.

AWS handles Cloud services for the CIA and 17 other intelligence services.

Highly doubt this. I know of large companies that lease aws technology and use it on-premise, but there is absolutely no way the alphabet agencies would store any sensitive in formated in a multi-tenant hosted cloud.
edit on 5-3-2017 by drewlander because: as=aws

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.

Things are now catching up to the corrupt Dem party. They are imploding and writhing like the snakes they are.

As your article said, they found a third party that was mutually agreeable to both sides to examine the hacked server and to deliver the information.

So apparently the FBI did get what they asked for from a second, mutually agreed upon source.

Crowdstrike isn't a thrid party lol the founder donated to hillary clinton! The founder is an ex-russian who hates putin. The fact the dems didn't let the fbi access the servers is telling and crowdstike has ties to google who is very pro hillary.

Lets face the facts here a political party got hacked. Instead of allowing the fbi to conduct the research on who hacked them they went with a company who has ties to google, hillary and they hate putin. The fbi at the time was conducting research on hillary's privet server. Many months later they found 2 muslim men who worked at the dnc who had been stealing info from them.

But obviously it was russians! Because a completely bias information security company linked it to russia with maybes and looks like comments.

Listen I know people on the left want to believe this russian trump ties story. I have a degree in information security, have taken ethical hacking classes and data forensics classes. I have documented what a virus does using a virtual machine. I have used tools like nmap, snort ect I know why more about this topic then most people. This story is bs and for your own good just drop it!

Hillary was sooooooooooooooooooooo guilty on so many levels that another investigation on her and the dnc would have destroyed the left completely or the fbi when they tried to cover up her and the dnc's crimes. They needed this company to clean their mess and paid a lot of money to have the company come to the conclusion that would point at trump and putin as being the bad guys.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy They needed this company to clean their mess and paid a lot of money to have the company come to the conclusion that would point at trump and putin as being the bad guys.

Indeed, and I would wager a nice fat bet that there were a few
more Democrats who would have used that same Crowdstrike conclusion to
pretty up a ping and make it worthy of a FISA warrant.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

They cant keep the russian narrative up forever when theres nothing there. Time to move on and shine a light on all the junk the DNC has been so obviously misdirecting from.

why?....Hillary was under investigation for months and months....I have the patience to wait

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

CrowdStrike.

Like moose and squirrel.

They had their price.

AWS handles Cloud services for the CIA and 17 other intelligence services.

Highly doubt this. I know of large companies that lease aws technology and use it on-premise, but there is absolutely no way the alphabet agencies would store any sensitive in formated in a multi-tenant hosted cloud.

It's true. AWS received a contract at the end of 2013 for $600,000,000 to set up the CIA's Cloud and have it up and running for them by summer 2014. You can research it online. BTW: It was not the lowest bid.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Thats funny. DNC accused Trump of cheating during the debates, it was them. The DNC accused Trump of racism and misogyny, it was them. The DNC accused Trump of acting like a baby if he lost the election, it was them. The DNC accused Trump of lying to his supporters, it was them. DNC accused Trump of voter fraud, it was them. See a pattern here? The DNC accused Trump of colluding with the Russians...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You are getting warm.

very warm.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

why?....Hillary was under investigation for months and months....I have the patience to wait

Because they arent in control anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That's like the FBI wanting to see ones bank records and a third party being used to show them what you want them to see.

In some cases it's quite justified - as when the agency does not have an expert (hence "expert witnesses") or when there's allegations of possible bias. Then a neutral third party may be brought in.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join